Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ridley Starsmore
But I was wondering, what some of you think of users finding out that kind of info and spreading it out so far in advance?
Disinformation is just as easily spread as information. wink

Angelic Nitemare

codemonkey37179
Mashed Potato Jones

Hello folks! I'm just here to lurk...may have a question. How are you doing today, Admin and Developers...and how can I forget biglanky?

I don't know. How can you forget bigLanky?

Really? Anyone?

Gratuitous amounts of scotch? sweatdrop

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Good evening ATA!
Just a couple of things I want to say.
1. Did everyone have a good 4th of July?
2. Has the weather been hot over there? What are you guys doing to beat the heat?
3. Does anyone watch or heard of the show Dan Vs.?
4. Why don't we have melon pan for our avatars to on Gaia? I know we have that awesome melon pan mood bubble, but I thought it would be cool if we could hold some. They even come in different flavors! I always wanted to try chocolate chip melon pan!
5. Wouldn't tie-dye shirts be neat for our avatars to wear? They would look so cool with the Flower Power item!
6. Is it possible we can have a recolor of the Ultimate Rival in the future? Maybe in red? sweatdrop

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
So how are the wife and kids?

And what's the most random thing that happened in the office this month? Or ever.

Will anyone answer this before my sims game loads up?
LET'S SEE.

Oh are hot topics like the MLP and Korra forum going to be locked when you decide it's time to go? (seeing as both shows are going to continue)
Or will they be moved elsewhere?
If so would they ever get moderators...? ninja

IRL Gekko

codemonkey37179
Mashed Potato Jones

Hello folks! I'm just here to lurk...may have a question. How are you doing today, Admin and Developers...and how can I forget biglanky?

Really? Anyone?
biglanky like fritos! biglanky like tab and mountain dew

/codemonkeysong

Aged Genius

Ridley Starsmore
codemonkey37179
Mashed Potato Jones

Really? Anyone?

I could try that, but if it worked, I'd have no idea who it was firing me for being intoxicated at work.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hi Everybody! blaugh
Hope you all had a great weekend, and were able to either escape, or at least enjoy the heat! sweatdrop
I have two zOMG! related questions this week...yeah I know...what else is new? wink

Question 1.) Would it be possible for whoever is currently working on the zOMG! bug-fixes to provide us with some sort of routine update/status report?
I was thinking something along the lines of this would be really helpful...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And so on, and so on.....
This could be Posted in Swarf’s Glitch Topic in the z!F, and would provide the benefit of confirming to the users that the Glitches they have reported have indeed been recognised and replicated by the Devs who are working on them, thereby reducing the number of repeat reports, as well as the routine questions to the ATA. It would also serve as a reminder of what has already been addressed, and maybe shut us up a bit. wink

Question 2) Server lag in zOMG! is still routinely at game-breaking levels. I know my Crew ended up having to give up on our weekly run last week because the Servers were days old, and it was virtually impossible to play.
I understand and appreciate that there is currently work being done on automating the Server Cycling process, but until that project is up and running, would it be possible to make cycling the zOMG! Servers part of someone’s routine on alternating days? I don’t presume to know exactly all that is involved in cycling the Servers, but I can tell you from first hand observation, that, unless they are cycled every other day at least, zOMG! becomes increasingly laggy. If cycling doesn’t happen for three or more days, zOMG! becomes unplayable, and that isn’t good for anyone involved.

As always, thanks for your time.

***EDIT***Darn I hate when they've spoken to my issues before I could cut and paste my question in here! wink

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
worlds suckiest vendor
Just checking up with alchemy, do you have any news or anything?
And for the past week i was trying to solve a problem i had with alchemy, and it turns out i had too many pancakes in my inventory. D:
Is there a limit or something on items that you can have in your inventory at a time? surprised

Heya!

How many pancakes did you happen to have?

Sisky

Aged Genius

Sinsario
So how are the wife and kids?

And what's the most random thing that happened in the office this month? Or ever.

Will anyone answer this before my sims game loads up?
LET'S SEE.

Hmm. Well we had the fire marshall in the office last week.

Apparently our in-office 4th of July weenie roast and firework display didn't go over so well.

Dapper Dabbler

worlds suckiest vendor
Just checking up with alchemy, do you have any news or anything?
And for the past week i was trying to solve a problem i had with alchemy, and it turns out i had too many pancakes in my inventory. D:
Is there a limit or something on items that you can have in your inventory at a time? surprised

I think that's the first time we've had a "too many pancakes" issue, since it's usually the reverse smile

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure where the boundary is, but it sounds like you found it.

We've got a change that we're working on right now that we think will help address the issue of not enough formulas being available, and are hoping to have it out sooner rather than later.

Playful Kitten

Since faustine's bottle and faust's bottle have poses that fausto's bottle doesn't have, will we ever see those extra poses in a purple/blue color scheme of the original?

Can we get the headers for various chance and events as artwork to use for facebook covers? I love the headers and I'd like to be able to use them.

Angelic Nitemare

codemonkey37179
Ridley Starsmore
codemonkey37179
Mashed Potato Jones

Really? Anyone?

I could try that, but if it worked, I'd have no idea who it was firing me for being intoxicated at work.

Yes, but with enough, you won't care.-lol-

Dapper Dabbler

Shoopuffs
I have nothing to ask, just wanted to thank you guys for doing this. c:

You're welcome!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hello, everyone. I hope you all had a great Fourth of July.

arrow Waffles 'I am' Companion in a gold shop! (Money sink + happy Gaians = good for Gaia Online)

arrow Suspicious Eyes Glitch. I know there is a layering problem and it isn't an easy fix, but couldn't the current item files be replaced with ones that don't have a layering problem? Could they be remade just like all the other eyes? I don't understand why they're different from all the other gold shop eyes, to begin with..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow Anything you can share about the cat game (even if it is old news - I haven't heard anything)? Is it a face book style game, or something refreshingly new?

Dapper Dabbler

codemonkey37179
Mashed Potato Jones

Really? Anyone?

Lots and lots of people try smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas