Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July, we had a big BBQ and watched "Independence Day" afterwards. The movie was amazing, and not in a good way. :]

Here's a little update on the zOMG bug fixes done so far:
* Alastor quest bug that was preventing people from continuing to Kamilla
* General Mayhem broken on the normal and hard settings in the Village Greens
* Gnome HQ guards respawning bug
* Clutch behaviors in the mini-event
* Village gnome loot bug
* UnderseaCliffs safe not unlocking.
* SealabX fixed, leaders will talk more now.
* Broken badge grant for The Lawnshark badge

Welcome to ATA!

Angelic Nitemare

Good afternoon Gaia Guys and Gals!

Looking forward to the upcoming CI release here likely this week, as many GCD folks do. Here's hoping the theme is spectacular. And now, on to five simple questions:

1. I'm sure you noticed someone found out what the supposed Achievments for the new Summer event are going to be. (subject to change, I am sure.) But I was wondering, what some of you think of users finding out that kind of info and spreading it out so far in advance?

2. For many of us, we have a dream item we wish could be made for our avvies (White Dander Ears, evolving swords, what have you.) Any of the staff, do you have an item you would love to see made for Gaia that for one reason or another just hasn't been made yet?

3. Could we possibly get a hint towards what the theme of the newest CI would be?

4. There are two EIs left that have yet to have their MP listings for the Alchemized versions triggered: Reve Rouille (sp?) and Masqurade. Would it be possible to trigger those listings, or have an MPC sell one of each of the alchemized versions to finish the listings off?

5. And lastly, a silly-ish question to everyone reading: The Dark Knight Rises comes out in 11 Days. Are you gonna see it in the theaters, or wait till the home release? (I'll likely wait for the home release. I love going to the show, but going costs me like 50 with no snacks and drinks. I can wait and get the bluray for 25-30, and be comfy.)

Anyway, it's a lot of fun hanging out with you guys every week, and I can't wait to see your answers!

(PS.: Lanky, I sent off the email to your HR dept last night. As well as shot a PM to Narumi about event ideas yesterday morning. Hope he likes those.)

-Ridley

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Just checking up with alchemy, do you have any news or anything?
And for the past week i was trying to solve a problem i had with alchemy, and it turns out i had too many pancakes in my inventory. D:
Is there a limit or something on items that you can have in your inventory at a time? surprised

Lucky Angel

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Evening guys,

I have a question and a request concerning IMG codes via the Alchemy feature.

Over the past few weeks I have casually been collecting each of the Backwing quests level IMG codes.
It hasn’t easy been finding these, since the only source for them is through completing a quest.
I’ve had to hassle the few users working on, or have finished these quests to get what I have now.

So, I was wondering if there were any external/secondary sources to find these codes?
If not, can one of you please provide me with the ones I am missing? I’d be forever grateful.

Current Progress

Angelic Quest

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Demonic Quest

User Image ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Risen Quest

User Image ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ User Image User Image User Image ____ ____

Fallen Quest

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Celestial Quest

User Image ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ User Image User Image ____ ____

Devilish Quest

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image ____ ____

User Image

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello people o3o

I have a few questions and another from someone else:

1)
How's the 2012 summer event going? Are we going to see a launch soon?

2)
Any progress on an update of the old inventory arranger?

3)
Any results from that June Wii giveaway? o3o

4)
A Random Act of Terror
Lol, 3rd time's the charm I guess o3o

Any chance you guys make the zOMG! loot part of alchemy, like "gold" or "iron ore", but like an obscene amount of them (like 10k) since they are so easy to get? o3o

----
edit:
5) After reading the OP will people who have gotten the 2nd lawnshark badge but not the 1st one ,because of the bug, be able to get the 1st badge?

Malevolent Gaian

Hello folks! I'm just here to lurk...may have a question. How are you doing today, Admin and Developers...and how can I forget biglanky?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

My transcript of this is gonna be late due to spotty internet access this week. (It'll be this week, it just probably won't be tonight.)

[Goes back to transcribing Lanky Friday]

Unholy Prophet

I have nothing to ask, just wanted to thank you guys for doing this. c:

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

- Thanks for the update on the zOMG! glitch fixes. Glad to know I can now take on Kamila without glitching.

- Just a little something I noticed, but not a serious issue. Why are the medical scrubs in Junk in the Trunk? Shouldn't those items be with the other medical items at the Jock Strap?

Maybe those are the recycled scrubs taken from hospitals? smile

Angelic Nitemare

worlds suckiest vendor
Just checking up with alchemy, do you have any news or anything?
And for the past week i was trying to solve a problem i had with alchemy, and it turns out i had too many pancakes in my inventory. D:
Is there a limit or something on items that you can have in your inventory at a time? surprised

sorry about that. Maybe I shouldn't have sent 200?

Space Genius

Everything okay? No computer damaged by the Rove Virus? Are you sure you guys are smarter than a rocket scientist? Would there be tribute items for scientific achievement? Since Pan is piloting when the Dragon launched, which is at night...can he really fly at night? eek Why am I asking in simple thoughts?

Dapper Dabbler

Ridley Starsmore

Looking forward to the upcoming CI release here likely this week, as many GCD folks do. Here's hoping the theme is spectacular. And now, on to five simple questions:

1. I'm sure you noticed someone found out what the supposed Achievments for the new Summer event are going to be. (subject to change, I am sure.) But I was wondering, what some of you think of users finding out that kind of info and spreading it out so far in advance?

2. For many of us, we have a dream item we wish could be made for our avvies (White Dander Ears, evolving swords, what have you.) Any of the staff, do you have an item you would love to see made for Gaia that for one reason or another just hasn't been made yet?

3. Could we possibly get a hint towards what the theme of the newest CI would be?

4. There are two EIs left that have yet to have their MP listings for the Alchemized versions triggered: Reve Rouille (sp?) and Masqurade. Would it be possible to trigger those listings, or have an MPC sell one of each of the alchemized versions to finish the listings off?

5. And lastly, a silly-ish question to everyone reading: The Dark Knight Rises comes out in 11 Days. Are you gonna see it in the theaters, or wait till the home release? (I'll likely wait for the home release. I love going to the show, but going costs me like 50 with no snacks and drinks. I can wait and get the bluray for 25-30, and be comfy.)

Anyway, it's a lot of fun hanging out with you guys every week, and I can't wait to see your answers!

(PS.: Lanky, I sent off the email to your HR dept last night. As well as shot a PM to Narumi about event ideas yesterday morning. Hope he likes those.)

-Ridley

Aged Genius

Mashed Potato Jones

Hello folks! I'm just here to lurk...may have a question. How are you doing today, Admin and Developers...and how can I forget biglanky?

I don't know. How can you forget bigLanky?

Really? Anyone?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
jonjon21428
Hello people o3o

I have a few questions and another from someone else:

1)
How's the 2012 summer event going? Are we going to see a launch soon?

2)
Any progress on an update of the old inventory arranger?

3)
Any results from that June Wii giveaway? o3o

4)
A Random Act of Terror
Lol, 3rd time's the charm I guess o3o

Any chance you guys make the zOMG! loot part of alchemy, like "gold" or "iron ore", but like an obscene amount of them (like 10k) since they are so easy to get? o3o

----
edit:
5) After reading the OP will people who have gotten the 2nd lawnshark badge but not the 1st one ,because of the bug, be able to get the 1st badge?

1. Soon smile

Dapper Dabbler

Ridley Starsmore

-Ridley

1) Achievements leak? What achievements leak? smile

2) A tattoo of my name for under my eye like Todd in Soldier (I have a Kurt Russell obsession).

3) Maybe

4) Can you send me this in a PM? I'm going to have to ask around.

5) THEATER!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces