Welcome to Gaia! ::

Syn_Akuma's Wife

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing.

gaia_angelleft Good evening! gaia_angelright

But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)

Girl-Crazy Junior

Zero Omega
                              User Image
                  I'M IN LOVE
                  kkk. i don't care what the ◞weather might say
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI T ' S x A x B E A U T I F U L x D A YxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI T ' S x A x B E A U T I F U L x W A Y

Hey~! I hope I don't seem impatient, but I was in not the last ATA but the one before, and I asked you about my ban (grounds: sexually explicit content quoted, but nothing explicit - drawn pictures, suggestive; too suggestive/mature for gaia).

I have a ticket still Open, it's been 17 days now.

Last time you said it usually takes 10-14 days for something like this to be handled.

You told me to come to you if I got a negative answer on the ticket, but I still haven't gotten any answer at all. Could you give me an idea on the ticket queue...? Or can you help me out in some other way~?

Thankies~ ^^;

edit: since I'm here, a few other questions:

2) The banner limit, 100kb? Could you PLEASE raise this a little higher, it's SERIOUSLY low, even for a million users, it's still really low, in this day and age~ (I know, I know, if you can't, you can't, there's a lot of stuff that uses up bandwidth etc etc - I'm just asking if it's possible you raise it, I hope it is ^^; )

3) uhh, I can't think of more for now XD

I'M IN LOVE I'M IN LOVE
                                                                              xxxxit's a ▪▫beautiful day!
                                                                              I x D O N ' T x C A R E x I F x I T ' S x C L O U D Y x O R x G R A Y

Nanzzy-chan's Honey Bun

Spicy Librarian

43,175 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Hey Admins! I have a major question regarding the Saint Ciel items. Since their popularity is so high, why not make a male version of them? It would give the chance for more male oriented items. (Which are few & far between these days.) Also for the chance for more fantasy type items & the color schemes for the Ciel items.

Fluffy Otaku

Zero Omega
CioccoLatte
Just dropping by to say: Thank you for that Live Artist Stream!!!

I wasn't able to catch it live, but i was able to watch the recording...

It was so much fun to see the artists (plus those-others-who-dont-have-the-artist-designation-but-can-draw-really-good-as-well) being spontaneously creative!

I just wished they drew more of the human NPCs though. Seeing the NPC as sailorscouts was a real treat!

Also, a present to Zero Omega: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/mizzi_md/ciopoo/bronyking.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it! It was certainly a blast and the artists were incredible! Sisky and I were just really picking posts at random, we jumped to a random page and found some random posts to nominate.

And that image is... Very special. xd Thank you though, you got the "Z" down perfectly.

I totally enjoyed the ones that got through...but i guess it's still up to the artist whether they'll draw a suggestion or not biggrin

I wasn't sure about the colors for the mane and body so that's why it turned out looking simple...but i'm glad you like it :3

Dapper Dabbler

Princess-Orphelia
biglanky14
Princess-Orphelia
Herro, everyone! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't have any questions right now. But stopping by to say hi to everyone and
perhaps bring in some freshly baked Aussie biscuits. whee

Hi - I love biscuits. Especially with jelly.

Hiya Lanky. And ok. I'll send some over to you then. The Jelly ones are Delish! whee
PS. Thanks for not Announcing this AtA. rofl

Oops.

Original Pumpkin

biglanky14
OMFG Shushu
Hello everyone

Hi Shushu - welcome!

Hihi
I edit my first post to a question:

What's going on with zOMG glitch fixes?
How many are their left and how many have you guys fixed.

Also will we ever have something like this:
User Image
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: What's the word?

- On the reply/edit post page, can you add a spoiler button?

We've been focusing on fixing quite a number of bugs inside DMS. It's kind of a high level player only series of issues but we found that if certain party has certain quests enabled it would hinder the progress for the clan. It took a while to figure out but we're finally able to fix it.

We'll look into it. Shouldn't be too hard to add.

Shameless Prophet

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
I have a question.
Dunno if it'll get answered, but why was H&R Wesley burned down?
sweatdrop

Giddy Expert

No questions, just came by to say hello hello!

Oh well...

Towns V.2 how is that going?

Anything interesting we could expect before the summer event?

Last... How is your cat waffles?

Indulgent Millionaire

14,200 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Who's idea was it to start the ATA?

Is it possible that in the future, there would be parts of the site for adults only?

Will you guys be doing any Anime Expo's near Montana anytime soon? surprised I'd love to come to one... but I never hear about anything close to where I live!

Aged Genius

main squeeze
codemonkey37179
main squeeze
To whom it may concern:

I was wondering when the fantasy game with the cats will be ready for us to play.

Also, why do red snuggle tables turn into green steel tables when you place them in your home?

Thank you for your time.

Love,
etc., etc...

The tables are my fault. I do know about it, and I'm going to get to it as soon as I can.
If you're too busy, it's okay. Maybe someone else can fix it.

I'm afraid not. But don't worry I'll get to it soon. I've been super busy with the rejected Olympics.

KemoPaw's Wife

Hey, I have a hoard of Aquarium Arrow Fish and they have a store price of 500 gold (sell back is 250), but I can't sell them back to the store. I have over 150 of them and I'd like to be able to sell them back. Could you fix this?

Scurvy Pirate

emorexic-pimp
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to stop by and thank everyone involved in the making the beach party event so awesome (especially whoever is taking over the various NPCs) :3

Can we expect more forum events that require minimal dressing up in the future?

Definitely possible! We don't want any aspects to get overly stale but if it's a popular feature then it's definitely something we can look at including when appropriate. 3nodding

Demonic Prophet

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I've had this thing that is kind of bothersome, when you get the notification for a trade and it pops up in my feed and I click the accept button, it will link me to my profile. [instead of the bank]

I just end up clicking my trade button in my profile page, but it seems kind of roundabout. xd

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: What's the word?

- On the reply/edit post page, can you add a spoiler button?

This. For the spoiler tag.

Lots of people don't know about it yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas