Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

Princess-Orphelia
codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
Why NOBODY answering my question!!!!! I came here for answers not for people to ignore me and answer stupid ones

Sorry it is very busy tonight. What is your question? I may or may not know the answer.

Well sorry I had to b mean about it but it seems that is the o nly way for people to reply and it was a long time ago u had an update for security I got hacked about a week ago and they changed email but not password so I got in and changed e mail land password and I remembered for my account I had it set so to change an email I have to say yes to it on my email but I didn't even get notified of the changing email

Let me send this to customer service. I don't have the tools to help you

Don't worry. I sent it over to Sisky. She is great at this stuff.

Did you file a hacking report?
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
could you be really nice and it make to where you can turn off the achievement? they lock up my internet explore...

yes i have clicked the thing to stop the pop ups but i still get the pop up and they freeze me up!

thanks so much

this might not matter to others but it matters to me

last time im goin to quote myself and moves on. i guess it really does only matter to me
Sky of the Night Light
Not sure if this has been asked or not however I am curious if there will be another Black Friday sale this year or any plans of it. Trying to save up on gaia cash.

We haven't decided yet, please check back with us later.

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
siskataya
EletroShocker
Hello There im here to have assistance of admins.
Me and a lot of Alchemists are having problems of time,we bought all components that we need to craft the Philosophers Cache,but when we start to buy Pankakes we have a big problem,to do a cache you need 10 Pankakes but to do a lot of them this is much bad cause on the shop dont have the choise of want how many Pankakes you need. But on Fishing Shop have how many baits you need.
Please admins and developers,fix it to help us dont lose more time!
Thank you.
And About the May Prize,of nintendo wii,the winners that won the prize are people guest and dont log in much on gaia! I in on gaia all month and dont got nothing! I want Justice! Have a guy: DEMOLIDORGATO that won mini wings but he are a guest and never more in on gaia!!!!!!

Heya!

Thanks for the post! Ok, look, I'm totally with all of you on the pancake thing. I feel your pancake pain, I do! Right now, a bundle isn't feasible, but I've got a work around for all the serious alchemists out there. I will personally start selling pancakes in bulk to alchemists who need them for formulas! Wheeeeee - Sisky, the Pancake pusher gonk I'll make a thread about this tomorrow in the Alchemy Forum and Sisky's Pancake Shop will be up and running!

Sisky

You Gonna Put how much we want buy? And about the prizes of nintendo wii? Can answer me?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
009D
i think you guys might have missed my question since its been more than
10 pages since i posted it...so i hope you guys dont mind me posting it again >,<
i just really would like an answer its my first time here >,<

okay im not sure if this is a good question or idea but is it posible that you guys
would ever make another game to release for the public, i mean like the kind of
mini game you guys released in 2009, for Xmas, wich i still have and love to play
sometimes it has gone down through 4 computers in my house having saved it
from broken ones and i still have it today in my desktop.
User Image
so yeah
is it ever posible that you guys would do something like that again?

It's possible but for the moment unlikely. Those games were by an artist who was using their free time to make the games at home for that event. They were made in a program they were learning outside of their normal Gaia responsibilities.

Beloved Nerd

Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
could you be really nice and it make to where you can turn off the achievement? they lock up my internet explore...

yes i have clicked the thing to stop the pop ups but i still get the pop up and they freeze me up!

thanks so much

last time im goin to quote myself and moves on. i guess it really does only matter to me

I thought you were able to lock the achievements so they don't pop up?
It never pops up for me anymore (but maybe that's cause I'm not getting any achievements lol).
Try looking around in your settings?

Romantic Genius

Ridley Starsmore
Sextans
they're locking it

until next Monday then.

They are?

Also, WHY DO PPL MISTAKE ME FOR STAFF?

As much as I'd like to, i don't work at Gaia.-lol-

Have I got the right post? People probably mistake you for staff because you may happen a be mule account of someone that works there? rofl
Lets all get a job at Gaia>>>>> whee

Nooo Gaia don't lock it. sweatdrop

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Krissim Klaw
WideEyed
Krissim Klaw
biglanky14
Sisterbroken
How are the choices on Rig pet artests made, and the drop rate of items from rigs?

Hi sisterbroken,

They both involve high-tech algorithms, teams of extremely well-paid behavioral scientists, a secret lab, and Lanzer walking around with a briefcase that can never be removed from his arm.
Please give Lanzer another briefcase so he sees the light and realizes we need an adorable praying mantis rig pet.

Is the "Adorable Praying Mantis" related in any way to the "Jumbo Shrimp" ?
Of course you know, this means war. emotion_donotwant

What? emotion_kirakira
It was only a harmless question about the genealogy of two members of the phylum arthopoda. sweatdrop

(wonders if he'll fall for that... emotion_awesome )

Angelic Nitemare

Sapphire_God
Ridley Starsmore
Sapphire_God
Ridley Starsmore
uncorrupt lion
WHY IS IT YOU JERKS ONLY REPLY TO STUPID QUESTIONS AND DODGE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????
arrow arrow arrow arrow xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp question question question question question question question question question question question question question

Because they don't like *sshats?

AND RIGHT NOW >=| I'D SAY YOUR COMMENTS ARE SOUNDING A LOT LIKE PSHQAT0897s)*(7***** **** **** ************* *@#$^%#$% &&&*(* TOO! I CAN PLAY THAT GAME AS WELL! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ***-****-**!!!!!!!!!!!!! **!!

gonk

emotion_kirakira But i luff joo!

talk is cheap...

So's what what ya gave in the trade.-lol-
SaikoTaiko
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe
Ima total Gwenabe

thanks so much

I thought you were able to lock the achievements so they don't pop up?
It never pops up for me anymore (but maybe that's cause I'm not getting any achievements lol).
Try looking around in your settings?

i have clicked it to not pop up but it still pops up. gonk

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
_Estlye_
Q3: When will Prize & Joy be shut down?

_Estlye_
Q3: On January 12, carbonphyber posted in Dev Notices about it . You can find it here. Fifth post on the page. And I`m not sure about what`s going to happen to it. Maybe they aren`t closing it? I was hoping you could look into it for me~

Narumi Misuhara

Gold Mountain (the shop that currently does nothing but offer tokens) will be shut down, not Prize & Joy.

Once we confirm that the NPC from Gold Mountain is successfully moved to the Prize & Joy store and that tokens are available in Prize & Joy in all browsers, we will shut down Gold Mountain.

Does this address your concerns?

Dapper Dabbler

Destroyer
biglanky14
Destroyer
Are there any plans to add an old skin for gaiaonline? Such as like. with the different revisions over the years? (go-gaia theme, 2004 theme, 2006 theme, 2008, 10, ect)

I would personally like the skin used up until mid-2005 back when you had Gaia-Hangouts (You and a friends avatar at the topleft instead of just your own avatar, chatting up there and ect, Not saying you should re-add hangouts since the meebo toolbar renders it obsolete, but I would love to have optional skins while browsing gaia,)

this would give users their own consistent experience with gaiaonline. Sure new skins and re-building the sites appearance is nice and all, but every time gaia changed, Myself and everyone I know went "I miss the old theme! What is all of this stuff! How do I navigate!"

Long story short, Is there anything in the works for such a thing? If so, I will love you forever <3

Hi Destroyer,

Regarding skinning the site - not anything immediate. I know it's not the same thing, but we do hope to start putting more downloadable content out through the downloads section though.
Well. I didnt mean like. Download a toolbar to change the skin, I was thinking something in the profile options. You have profile themes right now such as Classic and Current, so, There could totally be a tab saying "Gaiaonline skin" and have options such as go-gaia, 2004 gaiaonline, 2005, 2007 ect.

Then all that you would have to do is have a small line put into the index of each page going "profile option x = blabla skin.css" which could change the page simply <3

Only downside is there would be slightly more work with every page added to gaia. More skins = More changes to deal with.

sorry for all the confusion and time wasting >< Ill shut up now

Not at all - these are all good suggestions/points. I'll throw them around to the team too - probably would take us awhile to get to it b/c of all the stuff we're currently working on, but we can at least consider it (assuming we still have all those files saved somewhere smile )

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
biglanky14
A Random Act of Terror
Question for any of the devs/artists at the live drawing thing:

WHY YOU NO DRAW MY MARSHALL CHASING SWARF ON A UNICORN?

And a question about zOMG!
:

After bug fixing is done, is there any plans for Bucaneer Boardwalk full, in terms of new animated?

Or any chance of adding alchemy-related loot to it with the current animated? ninja

Ha - Martial would've had to be ON the unicorn horn.

Unfortunately, nothing major. Although I'm not sure if we have some stuff lurking around that's already built and just not released yet.

...it's not the same Marshall -_-
Ridley Starsmore
Sapphire_God
Ridley Starsmore
Sapphire_God
Ridley Starsmore
uncorrupt lion
WHY IS IT YOU JERKS ONLY REPLY TO STUPID QUESTIONS AND DODGE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????
arrow arrow arrow arrow xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp question question question question question question question question question question question question question

Because they don't like *sshats?

AND RIGHT NOW >=| I'D SAY YOUR COMMENTS ARE SOUNDING A LOT LIKE PSHQAT0897s)*(7***** **** **** ************* *@#$^%#$% &&&*(* TOO! I CAN PLAY THAT GAME AS WELL! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ***-****-**!!!!!!!!!!!!! **!!

gonk

emotion_kirakira But i luff joo!

are we gonna do business or not~? heart neutral

But...I'm not that kinda Bunny.. redface

Also, I accepted that trade...is yours glitchy too?

You're not backing down are ya~? I knew it...I*******knew it! I know what kinda bunny you are~ I've had one before...hopping around awaiting for your next opportunity...~

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thanks for answering my question about the shops and job class outfits. Might I inquire as to another 2 questions?

1) I quite enjoy the depth and story offered along with the addition of a rich and detailed world to Gaia as presented in Monster Galaxy. Is there any chance of expanding on the already present world in such a fashion with a new game, perhaps in the same style? Or are there any plans to expand Monster Galaxy into the existing world? I think it would be a great addition to have players access areas such as Barton Town, Durem, Aekea, Ise de Gambino and etc. as future expansions.

2) The focus of the plot has seemed to nearly entirely revolve around the adventures of Gino, Overseer, Sentinel and Edmund etc. for some time now. This is the longest staying plotline I've seen developed, and its really hurting the plot. There are so many unfinished plotlines as it is, and this new plot seems to be going in no direction. Are we ever goingto see the end of this plotline so other plotlines can finally be wrapped up, or long awaited plotlines can begin? I hate to say it, but myself included, not everyone likes this current plot arc we're spending so much time on.... :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff