Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Nerd

*waves hello to all*
*answers everything with SOON*

job done here.

Dapper Dabbler

Sasune
When will formulas become easier to get?

Soon! smile

Aged Genius

main squeeze
To whom it may concern:

I was wondering when the fantasy game with the cats will be ready for us to play.

Also, why do red snuggle tables turn into green steel tables when you place them in your home?

Thank you for your time.

Love,
etc., etc...

The tables are my fault. I do know about it, and I'm going to get to it as soon as I can.

Romantic Genius

biglanky14
Princess-Orphelia
Herro, everyone! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't have any questions right now. But stopping by to say hi to everyone and
perhaps bring in some freshly baked Aussie biscuits. whee

Hi - I love biscuits. Especially with jelly.

Hiya Lanky. And ok. I'll send some over to you then. The Jelly ones are Delish! whee
PS. Thanks for not Announcing this AtA. rofl

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Happy Independence Day everyone! Got any celebration parties or BBQ lined up?

cat_stare I don't like to barbecue, and people in this city are almost ALWAYS playing around with firecrackers. Still, I'm hoping to set off my own kind of favorite explosions (i.e., with virtual high explosives & missiles). cat_twisted

Now, then......>.>

1. Why is it that only certain kinds of avatar items grant us entry into the event area, but other aquatic and/or beach-related items, such as "Aquatica" or any of the gold shop items released last summer, do not? I mean, what's wrong with the beach wear that most of us already have or had in our inventories? cat_stressed cat_whee

That's all I have.....for now, at least. cat_xp

Fashionable Hoarder

milkbun
*waves hello to all*

job done here.
I approve of this approach!

Also *lurk lurk*
biglanky14
Constipated Trillionaire
Just wanted to check and see if you had a new time frame for when you expected the cri items that are needed in the quest to be back in the shops since it's not June anymore ninja

Also, as far as the case issue goes. Is it possible for you to generate something like a thousand of them and open them yourself, think it would give you a way to see what is in them, or what isn't in them? Really seems like they are broken right now. Back in the early part of the year when the cases were given out extensively through the daily chance you had a lot of the formulas that are now no where to be seen popping up often. Even the quest were somewhat find able; however still really rare. Now the cases aren't in the daily chance(at least no where as common) but they are easier to make than they were back then so there is still a large number of them being made and opened. However, you still have pretty much no quest formulas popping up and a lot of the formulas that are needed to craft components seem to be missing from them and are only gotten directly from the daily chance.

Hi CT,

Thanks for the reminder. Yup, we're behind on getting Dernier Cri stuff back out there, so we'll hopefully we be getting that done soon.

Nothing we see indicates that the Case is broken, but we do have an independent change that we think will address the formula rarity issue. It's not going to solve everything, of course, but I think it'll be a good step in the right direction like the Cache issue was. We're aiming to get this out in the next couple weeks.

They certainly seem broken from our(alchemist community) point of view, but it's great to hear that something is being done.

Thanks again for your time! biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Magnificent Moonbeam
Hello, Lanzer and everyone. I'm not sure what I want to ask as of now, but to answer your own questions, I have to work into a job assessment for 4 weeks to see if I can get a better job on Independence Day. But other than that, I've been fine, wanting to see more fireworks since last night for a game in my town where they had fireworks at the beginning of the game.

Hi MM,

Baseball game fireworks are the best!

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
biglanky14
Knight Yoshi
No issues to question at this time cool
Just thought I'd ask what does the staff plan on doing for fourth of July? smile

Probably a BBQ with buddies, which may or may not include fireworks which may or may not be legal in our general area. Nothing can be confirmed smile
Sounds like a good plan! Why possibly no fireworks though? confused

IRL Gekko

biglanky14
Ridley Starsmore
Heylo, Gaia Staff!

Lanky thinks he's funny. Writing 'no' on a whiteboard.

THOU HATH AWOKEN THE BEAST.

...rawr.

Anyway, onward to more important things.

One: pants poopingly scary or not, we could use a little mantis item on the site. And white Dander Ears. And any number of cool things you see on the site being requested every day. So how about this. (And get this, AWESOME gold sink.)

Sell a cash shop EI. But here's the catch. You will need an awesome artist for this. And works fast. It will have an irregular schedual for 6 months. Because it would be updated when the pose fee was paid. (With gold as it is, we are talking millions. Like...50 million or something.)

BUT...the one that pays the fee gets ONE POSE from the EI, what ever they want, as long as it is not already under copyright, or can be easily parodied.

You make a crap ton of money, we get an awesome gold sink, and the item would likely be oddly popular.

Or for less work, make a mantis pet, and a white Dander ear stand alone item, and pop up a grant link? emotion_awesome

Two: I notice you have the ability to turn off the upvote/downvote feature on the admin threads. Why exactly can we not have this feature? Just a little check box when making a thread. "Would you like to turn off voting for this thread?" Because I don't want votes, I want discussion. Plus, let's face it, the feature doesn't exactly get used the way it was intended in a lot of the forums. I mean, take the GCD...you guys know Winter puts a lot of time and effort into making the monthly rig list for the users. Why downvote hard work and helping others?

YET IT HAPPENS. By people doing so to be jerks. Winter doesn't deserve that, and neither do a lot of other users. All joking aside. is it really so hard to impliment?

Three: I know you folks are kind of on an anti zurg thing in the office...I was curious as to WHY? I know the manga says 'gone forever". Like it'd be the first time a comic was retconned. The Zurg have a very loyal fanbase, and it'd be awesome to have an event that was a little out of the norm Like Christmas was all those years ago.

Four: (Yes, I am a wordy bunny.) Could we have some kinda timeframe on the summer event? I'm not asking for a specific date, but a lot of kids go back to school in a month an a half, including my own, and they'd love to see the event.

And five: What exactly does the +2 for logging in on each day for Daily chance mean? Cause if it's supposed to be a change, I'm not seeing it... sweatdrop

Thankies so much. Also, I drew you a picture.

User Image

-Bunneh.

I AM FUNNY!!!!!
funny looking maybe

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
CioccoLatte
Just dropping by to say: Thank you for that Live Artist Stream!!!

I wasn't able to catch it live, but i was able to watch the recording...

It was so much fun to see the artists (plus those-others-who-dont-have-the-artist-designation-but-can-draw-really-good-as-well) being spontaneously creative!

I just wished they drew more of the human NPCs though. Seeing the NPC as sailorscouts was a real treat!

Also, a present to Zero Omega: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/mizzi_md/ciopoo/bronyking.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it! It was certainly a blast and the artists were incredible! Sisky and I were just really picking posts at random, we jumped to a random page and found some random posts to nominate.

And that image is... Very special. xd Thank you though, you got the "Z" down perfectly.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
milkbun
*waves hello to all*

job done here.
Is that Starfy in your sig? I love that game.

Dapper Dabbler

OMFG Shushu
Hello everyone

Hi Shushu - welcome!

Fluffy Otaku

Harbinger of Pandamonium
CioccoLatte
Just dropping by to say: Thank you for that Live Artist Stream!!!

I wasn't able to catch it live, but i was able to watch the recording...

It was so much fun to see the artists (plus those-others-who-dont-have-the-artist-designation-but-can-draw-really-good-as-well) being spontaneously creative!

I just wished they drew more of the human NPCs though. Seeing the NPC as sailorscouts was a real treat!

Also, a present to Zero Omega: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/mizzi_md/ciopoo/bronyking.jpg
I support this image completely.
Thank you redface redface redface

Rainbow Fatcat

Hi guys! :D
        Just stopping by to say hi, and thank ing you all for the hard work you all do. :3
        I don't have a questions today. ^^ actually I do... LOL!

Sometimes, when someone sends me a trade, I don't get a notice next to my avatar, so I end up having to go to the actual trade page to see my trades.
        Is this a bug/glitch? I've tried clearing out my cache and history, but nothing changes. ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff