Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

i'm back ..........
anyways. I wanted to know will there be anymore anime items like the full metal items ????
it would be awesome if you got something like air or Clannad or kanon. Maybe even Pokemon ........

Ruthless Kitten

When can we expect to see an update in zOMG?
It's been really glitchy, and it gets hard to play. I know you have a lot on your hands, but it'd be nice if we could get all the glitches fixed. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

codemonkey37179

Yep, I know you do. But Lanky doesn't get out much. What we call a biscuit, can really only be described as a fluffy scone. We have them for breakfast either with meat or as Big Lanky said, with jelly or butter.

I love scones with fresh cream and Jam. Our biscuits range from thin to thick. Depending on what size you like. I should send some over there to you guys. The only problem is. Not sure if we can send food overseas.

Original Pumpkin

What's going on with zOMG glitch fixes?
How many are their left and how many have you guys fixed.
Now that zOMG is no longer being updated can you take away the nerf?

Also will we ever have something like this:
User Image

Greedy Fatcat

A Random Act of Terror
Hello, everyone.

It appears the hotlinking today for the dev notices are acting iffy redface

What's happening with it? I clicked two today and it seemed to work ok.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
zerostrikesback
Are Gaia moderators allowed to vaguely and loosely use the TOS to reprimand Users?

Is this generally frowned upon or encouraged by administrators?

What exactly do you mean? Our moderators enforce the Terms of Service, so they have to use the Terms of Service to take care of issues. If you have a moderator decision/warning that you disagree with, you should first try contacting the moderator to appeal it.
Aw, I tried to watch the live art stream after it was recorded, but no sound. sad

Gnome General still glitches on Normal and can Kudzu be made with something other than Wing Tree Leaves, which are already in demand for caches and such?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Death Before Dish0nor
Hello admins! ♥

I have one simple request. I would like, along with many others, to have a Garden forum included- perhaps an extension to the Health & Fitness or the LifeStyle Discussion forum. It can have sub forums such as: Growing Fruits, vegetables, pest control, show off your garden, tips and techniques, tools/ DIY greenhouse/ raised beds, flowers, trees, Different gardening systems such as Hydroponics, aquaponics, greenhousing, raised beds, etc.

What do you all think of this idea?

It would certainly reinforce the message and events of the previous Earth Day event. And I think it would help others to get involved in helping our planet thrive abundantly.

After all .. This website wasn't named Gaia for nothing, right? Why not show some True Gaian Spirit by reflecting it for our love of our precious Earth by creating this wonderful addition! biggrin

Here are some comments from other Gaians who are very interested in this idea.

Strega Mama
I would be all over this if it happened. This would be lovely, to have someplace besides this thread and my one guild (neonascence) to discuss gardening

TarotBunny
I'd be totally all up in that hydroponics forum if there was one. XD

Haven't tried it but just really curious. o uo

Ratttking
I'd love a forum or sub-forum dedicated to gardening. Some of the sub-forum titles could be, Flowers, Fruits and Vegetables, Mushroom Cultivation, Aquatic Plants, Container Gardening, and Hydroponics. A separate gardening forum would be great.

Think we answered this one last week, but it's certainly something that we could consider!

Precious Nerd

Ridley Starsmore
milkbun
*waves hello to all*
*answers everything with SOON*

job done here.

-loves on joo-

Can I has Bunnihilation hungover bunny pose?

The fan thread loves the idea. whee

I'd have to run it by some of our contract artists. I mean they are CRAZY bunny fiends... eat, breathe, sleep bunnies (wait don't eat bunnies actually). I swear they just flew to Japan so they can go to a Bunny Cafe. I can't disappoint them on any poses and incur their wrath.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
what do you think of my avatar, and my webcomic (in my siggy)

Dangerous Lover

Kiarra-Chan
Hey Admins! I have a major question regarding the Saint Ciel items. Since their popularity is so high, why not make a male version of them? It would give the chance for more male oriented items. (Which are few & far between these days.) Also for the chance for more fantasy type items & the color schemes for the Ciel items.

:U I 2nd this notion

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dear Gaia staff,

I noticed that we are losing backyard monsters on July 15th, and I am now forming a Petition to try to keep Resort World on Gaia Online to be sent to the company in Moscow, Viximo Games, and your company of names of people who wanted Resort World to stay on Gaia. Will Resort World meet the same fate as Backyard monsters and Mahjongg Dimension?

Due to these games leaving off the site like OMGpop, people are starting to not put money into these games nor your site anymore because they fear they are going to be taken away in the end. So, why bother supporting the game. Some even think your site may shut down later in the long run. Overall, my question is on Resort World. How long will this game last?

Thank you for answering my question in advance,

Gyptoega

Questionable Aura

12,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
I have no questions. Gaia is great as it is. cool

Btw, I enjoyed that little bit with the live artist drawings and whatnot.
You guys are hilarious. xD

I do live art screening myself and it's really, really fun.

Anyway, do carry on with all your awesome.

Romantic Genius

biglanky14

Oops.

Awww. gonk

Gambino Regular

Uncle Kenny
emorexic-pimp
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to stop by and thank everyone involved in the making the beach party event so awesome (especially whoever is taking over the various NPCs) :3

Can we expect more forum events that require minimal dressing up in the future?

Definitely possible! We don't want any aspects to get overly stale but if it's a popular feature then it's definitely something we can look at including when appropriate. 3nodding

That's great to hear <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces