Welcome to Gaia! ::

dategumi's Fangirl

Adorable Knife

Hot Student

hey sexys 4laugh

Obsessive Shopper

I think the servers weren't cycled on Zomg this week, just making sure it was an issue you guys were aware of 3nodding

Countess Kinoko's Husband

Toothsome Exhibitionist

You said there was going to be a recolor of Chuu Chuu and Princess of the Universe in the recent announcement for the sale. Was that a typo, or...?

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Is there going to be a new IM and/or toolbar in the works?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Platonix
Sorry, guys, but I have to agree with the people complaining that you are, in fact, doing a mass re-release of the Angelic Halo. It doesn't matter how high the sale price is, and it doesn't matter how short the sale period is; what makes it a mass re-release is the fact that you are giving one to each and every single person who's willing and able to pay the sale price during the sale period.

Sorry I have to disagree. Honestly at that price, it won't be a mass re-release and same thing can be said about any other item in the sale too. Items are inflated too much as it is and honestly doesn't matter to me about the halo because there are so many other cool halos for Gaians to enjoy too. The whole drama of it just seems childish to me to be upset over pixels. Hey all that the sale showed me is that probably Gaia needed those funds to help their site out, so can't be mad at them over selling a popular item. Who knows what would have happened if it was backwings? dramallama

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
First post was such a waste. cry

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

So who's grilling this forth of July?

I sadly have work emo

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
RECYCLE THE ZOMG servers please
i heard a rumor of servers coming back to rallys is this true?

Sparkly Genius

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Hey Lanzer, have you gotten around to playing New Leaf yet? I remember you gonk -ing about it not too long ago, about everyone at Gaia HQ playing it but you.

Just curious and all... emotion_sweatdrop

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Ridley Starsmore
Oh, there's a question! Since the 100 GC offers don't seem to work, can we make the item a cumulative 100 GC earned? Like off vids?

This! It would be awesome~

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Alicia007
RECYCLE THE ZOMG servers please
I will ask ONLY once.

What if they say no the first time? surprised

Mysterious Trickster

Happy 4th of July, Gaia Staff! I hope you all enjoy a great day dedicated our independence!

Anyway... about that Frontier Skies board game. Why are the backing tiers so LAME?! D: Who responsible for the pledge tiers? What are the mystery things that will be included for "early backers?" I don't like mysteries.

Sugary Gaian

gaia_crown Are you guys ever gonna fix the issues with the current event? I know its ending but the bugs and glitches just like kinda multiplied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff