Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have to go unfortunately. =( Thank you pirula and Lanzer for answering my questions.

Before I go, here's some blasts from the past for peopel to drool over. ;D

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Sorry, "rejected" ideas are not properly categorized and stored, so we don't have a way of displaying them right now. They're randomly piled up with other sketches of other designs.

Running out of time, so I'll address the issue about getting more outside help:

We do work with out of state artists and other contractors. The reality is that quality control and other factors takes a lot of time to make right. Say, if a manga page has 6 panels, you won't get it done 6 times faster by asking 6 artists to each work on one part. The person who do all the talking to different artists need to put in a ton of time just delivering ideas. These "management" stuff are much more costly in time than it sounds.

Have a great week everyone!

sasamiblue
I was thinking about how Gaians some times use gold to buy other things besides items, like fan art from talented artists…I was going to ask what would you request of an artist when it occurred to me that Gaia’s staff has artists on it. If you want to see a picture of Sasha sucking on an Ice pop all you have to do is run down the hall, poke your head over a cubical wall and ask a favor of the team member who works there, furthermore you can work any thing you want in to the plot….apparently most dev team members are woman with the hots for Liam…..but now I wounder…

Does any one on Gaia staff have a collection of NPC art that’s not on Gaia? If so can I see it? Were is it?

What NPC art ideas would you like to see in the plot that you simply have no reason to put them in to the plot?

What NPC art idea would you request some one to make for you?

With so many talented artists on Gaia why don’t you strike a deal with the out of state Gaians to help the dev team out?
How often do Gaia staff members exchange Gaia items, fan art or services with out trading gold?

Do Gaia staff members ever trade gold for things like hot dogs or sushi or baby sitting or other real life services?

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Sabin le Rose
RyanJakobi
*refuses to bump his question, as he damn well knows he's being stonewalled.*

Face it Jake....its dead.
vv

If it is, there will be hell to pay. evil

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
snow-kitten101
pirula
snow-kitten101
pirula
snow-kitten101
Have any of you guys down at HQ ever tried fencing?

i actually took fencing lessons for about a year! never got very good though. i liked the mental strategy a lot, and admire people who fence well.

It's hard. I just started today at the community center, and the instructor compared it to physical chess.

yeah, it is. you have to concentrate on many things at once and get inside your opponents head. timeless, like chess too.
It's even worse when the opponent is left handed, when you're a righty... What was your favorite part of fencing?

i do like chess & other strategy games, so i think that was the appeal. it seemed like a more fun way to exercise than going to a gym (I usually hate exercise, but I feel good about myself when i do it smile )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff