Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another question... less complicated...
Why aren't there as many people as i thought would post?....
I mean, it's a chance to ask the main man of Gaia a question... You'd expect thousands of posts in an hour.... right?

Tipsy Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
You cannot run...
Don't even try...

User Image
I almost forgot, a friend of mine requested that if I were to speak to you that I kindly asked that you pimp-slap yourself and record it on video.
User Image

It won't be fun...
I'll bleed you dry...

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Existential Existence
The Undead Suitor
Existential Existence
The Undead Suitor
Will Nicolae and Cresento ever be murdered brutally and never seen again?

you're really violent xp

who's going to be the character that usually supplies all the contraband then?

They deserve it.

And the Kuro's.

Bout time they got used for something.

AND ORC'S.

Poor orcs. A friend of mine had to actually remind me that they existed.

Poor Gaia's story, so bent on focusing on the bishie, shirtless, jerk NPCs..and brennivin..that they forgot an entire race existed.

In LOTR people forgot Hobbits existed. forgetting entire races is perfectly normal behavior in pretend worlds. XD

B-but, hobbits are like 3 feet tall.

Orcs are 7 feet tall green men used as unpaid labor in Aekea, how can you forget about an entire race you are using as slave labor.
M a x s A n j o
Helloo Lanzer.

My questions for this weeks AtA are:

1.I'm currently in Casper WY and I've been to loads of stores but I cannot find gaia cash cards. Are gaia cash cards not available in Casper?

2.Can I buy any other cash cards and use them for gaia? Ex: UlimateGameCard

3.Will the summer event be coming out any time soon?

Thanks Lanzer.

They should be. One problem with 7-11 is that Gaia cards are not at every store, and the same goes for Walmart. Other stores should have less of this problem, and we might be available at GameStop in the near future.

Sorry but no other cards work with Gaia at this moment.

Yes pretty soon, but no solid date yet.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm back from my bath.
Lanzer, would you ever consider hooking up Kanoko and Brennivin together? heart heart heart

It'd be my dream. whee

Also, even though this has been asked a trillion times, I was wondering how the inflation can stop.

By the way, what are Achievements used for? Do we really get anything out of Achievement points or something?

Citizen

Are there any plans to integrate past NPCs?

Right now some of the shop keepers have links to mini comics or whatever, but it would be really great to see a section of the site dedicated to NPC bios, with links to their profiles, with more information about them, what they do, when they appeared in the plot, relations to other NPCs, and other such fun stuffs.
There are a lot of characters which have been more or less forgotten, and even if they can't find a place in future plot updates, it would be great to get to know them better, as part of the ever-expanding world of Gaia. smile

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Lanzer, will you ever go back to your old avatar's hair style? It looks as if a herd of Gino fangirls stormed through your hair.
Uncle Haijin
If Labtech X and Zhivago got into a fight, who would win?

Oh that's similar to the ninja vs pirate, or Team Edward vs Team Jacob type of question. I believe in science so I can't see Labtech losing. biggrin

Tipsy Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Princess Chiuu
Lanzer, would you ever consider hooking up Kanoko and Brennivin together? heart heart heart

It'd be my dream. whee

Also, even though this has been asked a trillion times, I was wondering how the inflation can stop.

By the way, what are Achievements used for? Do we really get anything out of Achievement points or something?
You cannot run...
Don't even try...

User Image
A fairly good quick-fix for millions of gold disappearing into a black hole would be to introduce a massive gold shop update with a lot of good quality things that are actually desirable instead of random inexpensive half-assed items like most of what the gold shop has been getting.
User Image

It won't be fun...
I'll bleed you dry...

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Finkthenetwork
Are there any plans to rework Booty Grab so that users will still be able to get gold, yet there will be a decreased inflation within the marketplace.

(That question might already have a answer.)

Also, is there any news on the games that was said to be coming out soon?

And, is there any word on a rough date of when the summer event will come out?

Will we ever find out who Peyo's father is?

And lastly, will the new NPC in the lastest manga be involved in a new shop, the summer event or ZOMG?

with regards to the games that are c oming out soon, Tiles is really close to completion as well as dumpster dive, were just working out a few kinks!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Will there be a Manga update soon?does the summer event connect with the plot?
In regards to the recent changes to Booty Grab and the closing of the Dolphin Mania site:

It was said that you and the Dolphin Mania owner came to a "mutual agreement" in shutting down the site. Is there any way we can get some details on this "mutual agreement"?

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I need to get rid of my rings can u plz take them or sumthing thnks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items