Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Duck

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Big important question:

When will the Gaia meet-up's finally hit Europe, Like Britain?

Not so important question:
Item layering... limit breaker gloves and hidden ace's king of spade (Sleeve)
The layering is glitchy, when will that problem be solved?
Hidden ace goes under most tops, and for the limit breaker, the limit breaker coat layers over the glove :S

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lanzer
Sinsario

If one uses shark attack on a land shark...is it possible that they fall in love?

duhn duhn dhun...!

Yeah but more likely one end up being in the other's stomach before that happens.

Poor sharkies. cry

7,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
What are your views on the world leaders not taking into full consideration the global implications of national policy decisions?

Oh, and can we have an old school video game EI? Yeeeah... that'd be great.

Shameless Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
If Dolphin Mania was such a contributor to Inflation ( which I agree, it was ) what about the cash shop?
Since most Cash Shop items are atleast a few dollars of real money, it's hard for some people it get a hold of many of them with Real Cash. Those who do choose to spend their real cash on them, sell them for incredibly over priced values on the market place.
Dear Lanzer why werent you at the Meetup in Covington/Cincinnati lol, we were all looking forward to you being there!?!?!11111

Tipsy Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
You cannot run...
Don't even try...

User Image
Why has there only been one Chuck Norris related item?
User Image

It won't be fun...
I'll bleed you dry...

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Doxycyprofen
Lanz

~Will every item ever be available to all genders? I know we had a small conversation about this but I still have a lot of items I want to wear... but I can't.

~What is the next big event and what is it about?

~Can I get a graduation gift? Haha!

~Lastly, will there be more items released solely based on how long you've been on Gaia. I like those so much more than all other items!

Giddy Expert

Hullo everyone!

Questions:
1. Summer Event any hints on it? Will it be more awesome then last summer event? Plus will we have teams again?

2. Will we ever get a Candy CI? Because seriously... We had an Ice Cream Cool Vs Heat CI but no Candy CI?

3. How will the New towns be? Because I really want towns to be revamped!

4. Will y'all ever visit Louisiana anytime soon?

5. What is your favorite Cash Shop item so far?
Oh! What about a zOMG inspired evolving item? blaugh

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Undead Suitor
Existential Existence
The Undead Suitor
Will Nicolae and Cresento ever be murdered brutally and never seen again?

you're really violent xp

who's going to be the character that usually supplies all the contraband then?

They deserve it.

And the Kuro's.

Bout time they got used for something.

AND ORC'S.

Poor orcs. A friend of mine had to actually remind me that they existed.

Poor Gaia's story, so bent on focusing on the bishie, shirtless, jerk NPCs..and brennivin..that they forgot an entire race existed.

In LOTR people forgot Hobbits existed. forgetting entire races is perfectly normal behavior in pretend worlds. XD
Are we going to have any more events ? We haven't had one since Easter.
Kestin Sha
Specter Renegade
Can you multi-task for now,and go to 1999?

...Are you asking if Lanzer can time-travel? O_o

Lol'd

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Do we have a release date for Gaia Tiles?
styx_n_stones
Hi Lanzer.. Im looking froward to the summer event, hopefully itll be a blast

Question one) With the closure of the Dolphinmania site & the announcement made in the Aquarium forum stating that using sites that basically bypass the forum & link direct to the tanks (aggregate sites) is not permitted, 2 questions come to mind.

1) does this mean that any other aggregate sites have to be shut?

2) even if they are shut or not, but other sites pop up, how would you deal wth users using them? is it (or going to be) a bannable offense & how would you be able to determine if people are using those sites? as either via the Aquarium forum or via aggregate sites, they both do the same thing, open the tanks via the same link.

Question two) Can we please have sets of rules published concerning Flobs & post styles, and also for using Youtube videos. theres been a few occasions where they have been so large its distracting....and as for youtube videos, people have been posting them in signatures & when told they are not allowed to, all that comes back is "well it doesnt state anywhere in the ToS / R&G that we cant...so i will put them there if i want to"

The main site had always been DolphinMania and we just wanted to be fair to them with the heads up mainly because the amount of time that was put towards building the site and the community as the first to be there. Any other outside aggregation services should no longer work technically because of some changes we're making to Booty Grab. Any chance we can get a hold of the other sites owners we'll talk to them also. Hope that answer both questions.

Yes there will be more rules around the use of post styles and videos separately. We'd like to ask everyone to be courteous to fellow Gaians and don't do what themselves would otherwise consider as distracting. In time we'll have much more concrete rules setup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff