Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sessysaurus
Why does Swarf never answer me back? redface

He's really tied up coding, but I'll harass him to check his PM's.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer.

Any update on what's been fixed so far in zOMG!?

We fixed a couple of bugs in DMS related to Kamila. I should have more detail later this week.
Awesome. Thanks for the reply.
shellsmachine
Please re-stock Phin Phang! Any ETA on that happening?

We don't have an ETA, but can look into a few updates shortly.

Scurvy Pirate

Sinsario
Sooo... no chance of the zOMG Monster Galaxy soundtrack on not-itunes, huh?
'Cause I want it.
But not through itunes.
:C

Fret not! You can find the soundtrack on Amazon as well. Buy here

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sessysaurus
Why does Swarf never answer me back? redface

...*shrug*.... maybe you have to be wearing a pirate hat?...
Sasune
Can you please fix the level 3 trap in alchemy? It usually takes 20 formulas of a previous level to level up, but when you're level 3 you need 40 level 2 formulas to level up. For every other level you need 20 formulas of the previous level.

That's not supposed to happen, we'll look into it and possibly make balancing adjustments later. We're focused on making formulas more available so stay tuned for more changes.

Fluffy Otaku

Narumi Misuhara
CioccoLatte
What team will you be joining for the Olympics?
Weekend was awesome, saw Brave and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter biggrin

...and your welcome... more will be released through various forms and various staffers as the event gets closer...
Yes! *fist pump* Hoorah for spoilers!!! emotion_dowant

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter: was it good? The trailer was interesting...

Decked in gold...joining Barton perhaps?

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Uncle Kenny
Sinsario
Sooo... no chance of the zOMG Monster Galaxy soundtrack on not-itunes, huh?
'Cause I want it.
But not through itunes.
:C

Fret not! You can find the soundtrack on Amazon as well. Buy here

User Image
I DIDN'T KNOW THIS
Life is good. Thank you! heart

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Recently I was talking to Crystal Sparda about Wix profiles being against the rules to sell. She then went to talk to Elindranyth about going to the higher up staff about getting the rules changed to be able to sell Wix profiles. Based on this http://www.wix.com/support/forum/flash/community/other/can-i-build-a-website-for-a and this http://www.wix.com/support/forum/flash/other/other/gaiaonlinecom. The thing is Wix is a free service to use and pretty much a generator, just drag and drop what content you want where. Users are not permitted to sell a free service. So I'm wanting this issue settled, users are allowed to sell Wix profiles for Gaia Gold or not?

My next issue at hand is the Profile Discussion forum rule
Quote:
Paying for profiles/profile help
The Profile Discussion forum is geared towards discussing profiles, and is not a suitable place to buy or sell profiles or profile help. Buying or selling profiles should be done in the Personalized Graphics forum, while buying or selling profile help should be done in the Services Forum.

People always go to the PD for help. I understand its for discussion profiles. But it should be allowed for help (free of course) and not tell users to the Services forum. As people in the Services forum typically charge.

Aged Genius

CioccoLatte
Narumi Misuhara
CioccoLatte
What team will you be joining for the Olympics?
Weekend was awesome, saw Brave and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter biggrin

...and your welcome... more will be released through various forms and various staffers as the event gets closer...
Yes! *fist pump* Hoorah for spoilers!!! emotion_dowant

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter: was it good? The trailer was interesting...

I know it is a bit of a cliche, but the book was so much better. I listened to the audio book from audible while working on towns. It was great! Much better than the title suggested.
The original Fausto's Bottle doesn't have the poses of just the small pony without the bottle and I was wondering if there are any plans to release an alchemy formula that would give users those poses?

Also is it true that the candy mountain formula can only be found in the DC?

How come you let zomg get so laggy these days?

Why is alchemy so hard to obtain basic formulas and components? Will there be an easy way to obtain the backwings formulas?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Cherry Rook
Did you guys have any plans for the development of Halloweentown, on the map, when it was first released, years back?
We're any shops or NPC's supposed to be there?
Was it supposed to be an official town, like Durem, Barton, and the others?
Why was it never developed?
Do you have plans to develop it in the near future?

Halloween towns creation and planning was before my time here XD so maybe Lanzer can better answer that part.

As for future plans. I've left it on the World map because interest has been expressed to me to develop it further, what I don't know and can't answer is when we'll have the time to do so :/

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Narumi Misuhara
1. Biglanky14 is the best person to answer this but sadly he's out of state handling family matters. What I do know is that a more drastic change to the system is being worked on.

biglanky14
For what it's worth, we are actively working on a change (beyond just fiddling with drop rates) that we think will help address the complaints about formula rarity, and hope to have it out in the next few weeks or so.
posted here

2. Patience.... patience... smile

3. *shrug* don't know on that one ...I mean we could... is there a particular reason why?

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            1) Okie-dokie. I'd only heard people asking about
            the high-level formulas and soulbinding, so I don't pay much attention to the answers. sweatdrop
            I just want an easy system that doesn't require vending to get items. >_<;

2) I waited a year and a half to get a reply for my mod app. I have patience. 3nodding

3) The black and white captchas are turning out scrunched up words,
            as well as non-english text, fake words, and upside down text.
            Normal text from an ad, or those silly phrases the new version is spitting out
            are much easier to remember to just zip right through typing them.

Malevolent Gaian

Hello again folks...I'm here to lurk...and lurk I shall...unless...

So...any thoughts about what you folks want to see Google talk about at I/O this year?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Knight Yoshi
Recently I was talking to Crystal Sparda about Wix profiles being against the rules to sell. She then went to talk to Elindranyth about going to the higher up staff about getting the rules changed to be able to sell Wix profiles. Based on this http://www.wix.com/support/forum/flash/community/other/can-i-build-a-website-for-a and this http://www.wix.com/support/forum/flash/other/other/gaiaonlinecom. The thing is Wix is a free service to use and pretty much a generator, just drag and drop what content you want where. Users are not permitted to sell a free service. So I'm wanting this issue settled, users are allowed to sell Wix profiles for Gaia Gold or not?

My next issue at hand is the Profile Discussion forum rule
Quote:
Paying for profiles/profile help
The Profile Discussion forum is geared towards discussing profiles, and is not a suitable place to buy or sell profiles or profile help. Buying or selling profiles should be done in the Personalized Graphics forum, while buying or selling profile help should be done in the Services Forum.

People always go to the PD for help. I understand its for discussion profiles. But it should be allowed for help (free of course) and not tell users to the Services forum. As people in the Services forum typically charge.

1. Wix profiles is something that is being discussed and when we have an update, we'll let that community know.

2. As for the PD rules, something we can discuss, no guarantees on any sort of change, but we're always welcome to feedback/suggestions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff