Timid Cat

15,225 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya
Unruly Juggalo
Are there any admins out there who do donate? 3nodding emo

I just bought 30 MC's for June, which I will eventually give away to the community - at least most of them. So yes, yes I do! XD
You shouldn't tell people that -- you'll be flooded with PMs begging for gold & items.

Lonely Player

jujitzu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Any idea when the app will be updated?

I like your gif of your avi
lanzer
Hello everyone!

The summer event is finally here! We've spent a lot of time on this event because we have much more plans to expand this system with more activities and fun. So whatever you love or hate about the event, please let us know and we'll take your comment into consideration for what we do later.

How many fluffs have you turned in so far? Which one is your favorite? We'd love to know!

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

siskataya
Beenz
Hi Guys! Thanks for the wonderful summer event, it's been really enjoyable so far! heart

When I eventually find a way to take over the internet with a Fluff army we will think of you slaving away over the event with fondness. emotion_kirakira

If you could turn your worst enemy in to any type of fluff you wanted, what would it be?

A Justin Bieber fluff. Oh baby, baby, baby! xd

That's an awesome idea, just as long as you keep it away from the rest of us. rofl
Thank you for joining us on ATA this week! Have fun at the event and stay tuned for the summer sale! We'll see you all next week!

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Wolliw
Darc Nightgale
Uncle Kenny

...apparently I vastly underestimated the amount people would give eek

User Image

I've seen one give over 4,000 treats. 3nodding
I like helpin' others out.

User Image
there should be another title called fluff psychopath for those who have given out to many treats.
User Image

That would be awesome.

User Image

Beloved Warrior

11,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Chrystal Liena
rose-zoey
in this summer sale do you have to buy items with gaia cash or can you buy items with gold?

Gaia Cash. You can buy the items from other users in the Marketplace or Gaia Exchange forums for gold though.

thank you for the help 4laugh sorry for the inconvenience 4laugh

Versatile Hunter

10,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
IceTeaCandeloro
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Thank you. I made it myself.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
codemonkey37179
Alice is Madness
How's everyone doing? and I like the idea of having an animated fluff pet following you around but will the animated items ever animate in flash areas?

Yes, they will.
Awesome, I look forward to it.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zero Omega
Hidariude
Hey
Zero Omega

I've waited a few months and I haven't heard anything about advertising for 7th Moon that we talked about way back in March. Heck, I'll take one of those banners that says 100 gaia gold, how much is that? And no, that "promote my thread" thing is not enough, I'm not just promoting a thread, I'm advertising an actual book.

Dunno what else I can tell you if you haven't heard anything back from our department that handles advertisements like that, I can ask again, but in the end it's really out of my hands. sweatdrop

Are they in the same building? Can you physically stop by their office and just say, "Hey guys this user is bugging me, can you please give him at leas a yes or no on whether his book can get advertised on the site?"

BTW, I have worked in customer service so I feel your pain, you're just a middleman at this point and I don't blame you if you can't help, but you're all I've got right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff