Welcome to Gaia! ::

don't know if I'll like the summer you oppened the pool and gave a a cash shop item when will we get a free game free items and a plot update? when will we get to see NPCs in bikinis?
*nerfs Simone* hand over the cookies, and no one gets hurt!
mega sexi warrior
What's the hold-up on Gaia Admin's answering Free GC offer reports?
I haven't had a response in 4 days. gonk

Normal inquiries take about a week.

Rainbow Trafficker

Are there any gangs in Gaia besides the Kuros? Do they ever fight?

Prophet

Any word on when the next manga update will be?
I wantz to see Ivan again. heart

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
poppingdillo
I offer my animations of 2 of these NPC's in hopes that you might acknowledge my questions with a response:
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

1) Do you like the animated NPC's? If I animate another NPC which one would you like seen done?

This will come as no surprise to the AtA regulars, but I'm partial to Liam ripping his shirt off. rawr

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
poppingdillo

1) Do you like the animated NPC's? If I animate another NPC which one would you like seen done?

I do like! I'd love to see Louie, he is my favorite NPC heart heart heart

I'm sorry, I don't know the answers to your other questions.

Rainbow Trafficker

Does Zhivago have any other scars besides the one on his face? o Ao

Also, will there ever be a Zhivago doll? Screw Louie! Forget the dark elves! I like snipers the best.
Uncle Haijin
Why doesn't Zhivago just break into Ian's house and shoot him while he sleeps?

Ruffus would leap on his face and do a cat scratch attack

did you ever watch Austin powers? you cant just get a gun and shoot the hero in the head. .

Question for : pirula

- What is the current view of the Gaia staff on scriptors whom are crashing the servers? How long do the users have to wait to get this patched?

- What is Gaia's Host?

Question for : Simply Simone

- Does Gaia ever plan to allow people younger than 18 to become a moderator?

- What is up with the new purple names for the Site Assistants?
(man boobs!)

Just one, the offer was as much of an idea to grasp everyone's reaction to the idea than to really give out a lot of old MC's.

When it comes to sponsorships, the menu changes on whether the company is planning to advertise once, for a whole year, or is the company sponsoring for the first time, or what is the nature of the sponsorship are all factored in. As a result, there are no set prices, so to speak. Two companies could be paying totally different rates, so I'm afraid I can't get more specific than that.

poppingdillo
I offer my animations of 2 of these NPC's in hopes that you might acknowledge my questions with a response:
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

2) How many Angelic Halos is the site going to raffle off? Is it just one, or more? What is the percentile chance of actually winning one?

3) When a company comes to Gaia in order to advertise on your site, what does the average company pay per custom item capable of equipping to an avi? If the average user wanted a new item bad enough, is there a price he/she could pay to get that item made and/or have discretion how that item be distributed?

4) This one is specifically for Gaia's Economist: I'm currently taking Macroeconomics, are there any suggestions you might have for me? Yes, I am reading my text book, and "Guns or Butter" has already been mentioned...

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I dont want waffles

3: Has anyone glomped Pepper-Tea for me, yet? (or asked if she's available?)

4: Coffee or Tea?

I did! I glomped her last week, altho, I'm not sure what glomping means so I just said "consider yourself glomped!".

Coffee FTW (I grew up in a coffee town)
SimplySimone
Good evening everyone! I hope you're all doing well. And look, I still have cookies (from last week - is that gross?). biggrin

A little stale but still good. so are you a ghostbusters fan?

Heroic Warrior

Narumi Misuhara I love reading your journal entries! Keep up the great work!
Riyko
Hello!

To the staff, what are you're plans now that summer has started? What about for the 4th of july?

Getting last minute preparations done for the wedding gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces