Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

siskataya
sunny515241
sunny515241
Dear Admins,

I was wondering If you planned on adding new wing and animal items.

And what are your favorite items? (Hopefully more then one admin will answer that)

Sincerely, Sunny

post ignored crying

Don't feel ignored -Ahhhhhh! HELLO TO YOU! biggrin

I'm not sure about new wing or animal items, but I can tell you some items I love. I love the OMG hat, and my Pancake the Bunny. Oh, and my Sisky the Wombat, Mona the Platypus, and flame pants! I just love lots of items - too many to list biggrin

Sisky

Oh yay! HELLO!

And I just thought of another thing sweatdrop are you guys planning on doing anything about the gold here. I feel like if you don't put real money on your account its hard to get gold. Like yeah, there's Fishy Tanks and zOMG, but the tanks I've never really gotten over 4k on one and I get bored of zOMG really fast.

Sincerely, Sunny

Beloved Bear

Hello there recently I have been getting notices on my Meebo messenger on my iPad and Droid phone about them closing down their messenger which I talk to my gaia friends on. They said the bar was staying but all messengers will be shut down on July 11. So my question is are you planning on making your own gaia messenger app, or add it to the gaia app already up? Also may I ask how the droid app is coming along?

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
siskataya
biglanky14
Krissim Klaw
So where is my adorable pixelated praying mantis pet item complete with I AM pose? emotion_awesome

Ha - you're once again using the wrong adjective. Adorable does not apply. Try freaky or pants-poopingly scary.

Please don't do the latter in the office.... and mantises are cute! Don't insult Krissim's pets! eek

Sorry Krissim, biglanky14 is impossible to control...

Sisky

Have you tried one of those spray bottles with siracha (sp?) sauce in it?

No I haven't, but that is a good suggestion! eek heart

It also works on stray cats and kids loose on the lawn. 3nodding

Aged Genius

Adiuvo
You guys at HQ... How do you guys get into nerf gun wars? Do they just happen without warning?

Sometimes shots come without warning. Wars are planned. I'm afraid I don't participate.
siskataya
biglanky14
Krissim Klaw
So where is my adorable pixelated praying mantis pet item complete with I AM pose? emotion_awesome

Ha - you're once again using the wrong adjective. Adorable does not apply. Try freaky or pants-poopingly scary.

Please don't do the latter in the office.... and mantises are cute! Don't insult Krissim's pets! eek

Sorry Krissim, biglanky14 is impossible to control...

Sisky
No worries! If you need help training him though I can send some mantises over to you guys. I'm sure they will have him trained in no time. emotion_awesome

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
will there be a return of Edy?
and what about Lex's new shop? emotion_awesome

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
How many servers has it taken to store all of Gaia over the years; how many servers did gaia have in the beginning, and how many does it have now?

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
going for the stupid question now -

have you brought your library books in on time? Paid all fees? : )
-being in character-

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
codemonkey37179
Stormy Werewolf
Hello,
Not really an issue, just curious.
Do admin get given gaia gold? Or do they have to earn it like everyone else?

When I first got here, I needed gold for testing the programs I was running, but in general we have to earn it.

So the only way you can get gold (assuming you aren't using it for a test) is by posting?
I never see admin anywhere else.

Sparkly Gatekeeper

8,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Dear Admin,

I was wondering if you could tell me when the Cross Stitch contest will be finished? I've been really looking forward to who the winner is. ^_^

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Hello! I'm just wondering if there will be another RIG sequel to Code Alpha in the future? And if there will be another food update to The Buttercup Cafe in the future too?

-edit- And if you're planning on bringing a Dan Vs item(s) to Gaia, since the season one dvd somes out next month?

I also want to know if there will be a pajama update for pajama printed items. We only have two pants that have designs on them. It would be neat in seeing designs that's related and not related to Gaia.
Examples: sun, moon, spaceships, flowers, hearts, tiger stripes, cheetah spots, zebra stripes, Kiki, Coco, Gwee, town colors, flowers, all the kitten stars, past RIG pets, spots, Zomg related, etc. The list is endless. While on this subject, can we have Gwee, Momo, all the kitten stars, animals, and past RIG pets as slippers? We already have Kiki and Coco as slippers, why not for all the pets?

Is The Jock Strap going to have an update for skateboards and helmets? I've been wondering for a while why we haven't had those yet. The same with basketball items and more police gear and uniforms?

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

HeIIraiser
Porcelain Toilet

While it's true that a lot of Gaians have elitist attitudes I assure you this was going on long before the cash shop.
However we DO get monthly gold shop updates, just not as many as we do cash shop updates.

Which really is a shame.
I will put my personal view on alchemy out there, too.

Alchemy is for people to feel like they are elite because they have a specific hard to get item. * cough back wings cough*
Add to the fact that a large number of alchemy items are not even quality, this just begs the question 'what were the artists thinking?'

In short I too would love more gold shop updates.

Yeah, I was told that I was probably kind of a bit confused because we do get more cash shop updates but the items are in lesser quantity than the gold shop updates. I'm happy for the monthly updates but it just doesn't really seem monthly anymore. I still feel that some items / hairs need serious revamps to match the quality of the site.

I never really even wanted to try Alchemy because I've seen so much horrid feedback on it. But like of course, people willing to spend that extra buck to get something, get higher quality items. That's how I see it at least. It's a shame Alchemy is a bit in shambles.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
will there be a return of Edy?
and what about Lex's new shop?

PessimisticPoet's Significant Otter

Friendly Millionaire

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Summer is right around the corner, and we're happy to say that the summer event is coming along nicely. How many of you get to have a summer vacation? Got any plans for the summer?

I've got myself a water rafting trip in two weeks, hope I don't fall off the raft this time sweatdrop

Welcome to ATA everyone!

when do the new bid blast items get in do you know??? gonk gonk

Angelic Nitemare

Adiuvo
How many servers has it taken to store all of Gaia over the years; how many servers did gaia have in the beginning, and how many does it have now?

Started with one server, it was named sushi, and it was broken CONSTANTLY.

Reportedly, someone thought it was a coffee maker at one point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff