Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

milkbun
DanceAlexxDance
Again, just wondering about CrosStich... I'm dying for "soon" to come ):

SUPERsoon

Uh hu. Sure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

Any updates on zOMG! glitch fixes?
Hmm?

Stellar Succubus

Is there a plan to get more show sponsors like Adventure Time?

I loved the items, and the fact that a sponsor relevant to the community was chosen. It'd be nice to see more in future. I hope it was financially beneficial to Gaia to do this.

Dapper Dabbler

Black Death Goddess
I have a suggestion for the Cash Shop, I would like for we who buy there to be able to basically purchase all we want at one time.

You know when you buy something from a place online and it puts it in a cart and asks, "Purchase now?" or "Continue Shopping?" and that way you can click on all the items you want to buy and do it on one transaction.

Hi BDG,

This is something that we would love to do, but it requires a lot of work, and we can't take it on right now. Hopefully we'll be able to get to it in the future at some point though.

10,800 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Hey I just had one question. You guys were having a contest and all people had to do was log into gaia to be entered. When did this contest end? I don't think I ever saw the end date for either the xbox one or the wii.

Dapper Ladykiller

Zero Omega
x CHRlSTlNA
Dear admins,
I would love to work for your amazing company.
What are the odds of this happening.

(PS. I live in San Jose. Super close)

Take a check at our job listings page:
http://corp.gaiaonline.com/
Aw man. I really stink at coding,
but I'm slowly become an established graphic designer.

Any chances of internships?
whee

Conservative Phantom

Could you put werewolf skins in the Skin tyte store? Like with multi colors too? And the hair styles need to look alot better in the salon. Like with better style and color.
Thank you.

Scurvy Pirate

iiiiJamie
Hello Admins. Another question. On my iPad when I'm away from home why is it I can't access Rally or Towns. It aggrivates me because my friends always ask for me to get on but I can't. I don't have a computer and my iPad is my only resort. Please help.

Rally and Towns are both spaces run using Flash. The iPad and all other iOS devices do not support Flash and will not run it. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about that, it's all on Apple's end.
Hope you guys have missed me as much as I've missed you ninja

8,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
why was zomg cut? ive heard the whole cost more to maintain then it brought in or watev it was but theres gotta be something more to it, right?
Hi Admins,

First, thank you for your time, effort, dedication, and commitment to keeping things running on this site. I am sure it can be challenging.

My question is simple: will DeadMan's Shadow ever be able to be played solo versus being in a crew? Oftentimes, I find it difficult finding good, consistent crews that are patient and fun to participate with. I would like to continue to increase my CL. It does not seem feasible if it must be done in a crew. Another reason for this question is that I am not always on-line in Gaia and have a changing schedule, so, I would like to see if it is possible at some point to complete DeadMan's Shadow solo.

Thank you for your time and feedback. I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I will post this repeatedly, cause I'd really like to see this happen.

I have a suggestion for the Cash Shop, I would like for we who buy there to be able to basically purchase all we want at one time.

You know when you buy something from a place online and it puts it in a cart and asks, "Purchase now?" or "Continue Shopping?" and that way you can click on all the items you want to buy and do it on one transaction.

Anti Hero

Hi, I was wondering why the Meebo bar doesn't appear for me in any of the 2 browsers I use (Firefox/Google Chrome) at the moment. In the morning it seem to work perfectly fine for me, and I checked everything to make sure its on...but no luck.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hello, I would like developers. Can the fiends list have the option to sort our friends into groups?

Another question. Will there another Moga bundle rig items soon?

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
When do you guys think you are going to put into motion some of the A/M/C forum revisions discussed in this announcement?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff