Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Summer is right around the corner, and we're happy to say that the summer event is coming along nicely. How many of you get to have a summer vacation? Got any plans for the summer?

I've got myself a water rafting trip in two weeks, hope I don't fall off the raft this time sweatdrop

Welcome to ATA everyone!

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Dear Admins,

Two things.

First) You said you'd be putting the needed quest items back into D*C, it has been almost a month since this announcement, are we going to get this update soon? I believe some of the items are actually extinct now... and so unless they are put back will not be able to be gotten at all...

Second) You need to MASSIVELY up the drop rates for the Daily Chance formulas, it should not cost 10M+ for a single formula that is needed in a quantity higher than 10... So if you could really hurry up and just make formulas like Ectoplasm and Candy Mountain as common as Amigo Pants and Summer Tops in Daily Chance, right now we're at a rate of MAYBE (if we're lucky) ONE showing up every 2 weeks to 2 months... as someone who does all 6 of my daily chances every day, and has done them for the last year since alchemy began, I should have gotten at least one if not way more than one formula from Daily Chance by now... so please just do it, don't give us the "we'll look into it" or "we'll get on that", just actually increase the drop rates 10 fold so they become as common as they NEED to be... and that will heavily fix alchemy as a whole.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Angelic Nitemare

Heya guys! Happy Monday, and happy belated Father's Day to all you Dads in the office!

So, my post today is once again about alchemy, as I know many of use want to take part in this system!

But we are coming across multiple issues!

One...The way the cache was done was grand! Now...would it be possible to increase the frequency of GETTING them. You guys know there are folks that come on here every day, and get crickets in their DC? Or how about a once a week cache grant, eh? A sort of "Weekly Chance" Log in 5 out of 7 days to get it, and it restarts every Monday?

Second...some of the formulas are...for lack of a better way to think of it, too rare for their level. Is there a way the formulas for the Alc. Case could be done Like you did with the Cache?

Third...Some of the rarer components are DC only. Can these be put in like a "Gold Pressed Latinum" Bag, so we can actually GET THE PARTS?

And finally...an update, almost all of the Alchemized versions EIs are completed. 4 standards and one recolor are still missing. Is there any chance those 5 listings could be activated in the MP? Maybe as the next bid blast!

Now, on the EI front, thank you for finally finishing Timmy (And the Big Lanzer head Pose). He'd been with us for 2 and a half years, and it was nice to get a bit of closure....now...is Timmy gone forever, or will we see him again in the EI report?

(Also, why no halo in the MC this month? Do u not luff us? emotion_kirakira )

Fluffy Otaku

Hello Admin!!!

gaia_star Non-gaia-related questions from me this time... gaia_star

1. Do you like to travel?

2. What places/countries have you been to?

3. Any favorite country/tourist spot?

4. What is your favorite foreign cuisine/dish? From what country did you taste it?

Thanks for your time!
Looking forward to this year's summer event!

P.S. i hope i get a reply from more than one admin... whee

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I was wondering about some things with alchemy.
I know Constipated Trillionaire and other people have mentioned this to you guys before, but it is about certain formulas not being in cases.
I have been looking around and it seems the following formulas are not in cases anymore: Ectoplasm, sun stone, moonstone, candy mountain, red mercury, Banshee's Silver Comb, Head of Night, Rainbow Octopus, Anima Adamantea, Titan's Legacy
These are the formulas that we know of right now.
The reason why we think they are not in cases is, because when you look at theses formulas in the mp their "Tags" do not show Alchemist or case.
These formulas have been slowly getting won from DC it seems.
Some of these formulas are needed for lots of components in alchemy and are getting very rare and very expensive. (Especially for people working on quest)
It would be great if you could make them a bit more common in Daily Chance or put them back in cases! biggrin

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

Any updates on zOMG! glitch fixes?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Hello!
Any way we could get the different animal ears to layer in front of the omg instead of behind it. I haven't wore them in forever because of that.I

Space Genius

Two minutes late!
*gaves cookie*

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Are you aware of the fact that nobody's recieving Neutral or Cool Starter stuff at sign-up any more? All accounts, regardless of which outfit they pick for themselves during the signup process, are getting the Warm Starter clothing and furniture.

This is unfortunate for the obvious reason, but also because The Faktori, the Gaia Housing gold shop, doesn't sell Starter furniture the way the clothing gold shops have started selling starter clothing.

Malevolent Gaian

I'm just here to lurk a bit...I may have a question...Oh!

With summer time practically here, what is everyone's favorite kind of ice cream? Including toppings and such?

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Thanks for reissuing Chocolate Crepe. Is there any chance you could reissue Pink Heart Chocolate Cake too?

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hi Folks!
I have a rather serious question for tonight’s ATA regarding the Banning of Accounts.
If a Report is filed against someone and there is no real proof beyond the accusations made by the complainant, is there a real risk that the accused might actually find themselves Banned?
I only ask this because a friend of mine is currently convinced that she is going to be Banned, based solely on the baseless accusations of a couple of individuals who claimed to be Moderators.
I don’t want to get into any specific details of the events themselves, but in a situation where there is no proof that a ban-able offense ever took place, I would hate to think that a veteran Gaian could find themselves banned from a site that they had done so much for because some individual decided to make a trumped up claim of wrong doing against them.

Thanks.

And of course, now dinner is ready. rolleyes

Back in 15 smile

Romantic Friend

15,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
I was wondering if Waffles ever visits the Gaia office and if DJ Helsing likes cats.

Dapper Dabbler

Animal
Dear Admins,

Two things.

First) You said you'd be putting the needed quest items back into D*C, it has been almost a month since this announcement, are we going to get this update soon? I believe some of the items are actually extinct now... and so unless they are put back will not be able to be gotten at all...

Second) You need to MASSIVELY up the drop rates for the Daily Chance formulas, it should not cost 10M+ for a single formula that is needed in a quantity higher than 10... So if you could really hurry up and just make formulas like Ectoplasm and Candy Mountain as common as Amigo Pants and Summer Tops in Daily Chance, right now we're at a rate of MAYBE (if we're lucky) ONE showing up every 2 weeks to 2 months... as someone who does all 6 of my daily chances every day, and has done them for the last year since alchemy began, I should have gotten at least one if not way more than one formula from Daily Chance by now... so please just do it, don't give us the "we'll look into it" or "we'll get on that", just actually increase the drop rates 10 fold so they become as common as they NEED to be... and that will heavily fix alchemy as a whole.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Hi Animal,

Thanks for the feedback on the drop rates. And I'm sorry to give you an answer that you don't want to hear, but I can't promise we're going to do that. But we are taking a close look at formula availability in general - where we'll land on it, I can't say b/c I can't commit us to anything, but we are definitely taking a look.

Thanks for your patience on this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces