Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

The summer event is right around the corner! We're very excited about this event and what more you can do this time and can't wait to see everyone in Towns.

As you can see, this week's ATA thread is all flashy! We thought that many of you might be interested in making your post stand out. The feature is brand new and we'd appreciate any feedback.

Cursed Battler

It's been another 3 months since my ticket was last updated. It's still currently a 'Work in Progress'.

I've had mods look into it and yet nothing has been done.

A little assistance, please?

1) Only an item's artist can fix its glitches + lots of artists fired = ???
2) Alchemy. Where do we stand on this right now? Something more specific than "we're going to adjust it eventually" or "it's been reprioritized" or, of course, "we're looking into it" please.

Lonely Player

I drew fan art for Lanzer,CodeMonkey,Siskataya,Uncle Kenny,Zero Omega I hope you guys like it ;A;
http://i.imgur.com/zd4EOra.jpg
I forgot to draw DJ Helsing,Carbonphyber,Narumi Misuhara I will draw you guys one day when I have the time to.
And I'm exicted for the summer event I can't wait till it starts owo.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello!

First I really love the eyes from the Sister of Sin. I also really like the halo. heart

So Lanzer a few weeks ago I asked about some hairstyles that removes the Eternal Emperor ( Crown ). You asked for a few examples and I then posted Fanged Regalia, and the dark tresses hairstyle from Dark Heart. Last week you said you think it could be fixed, we're testing it out right now and you should try it later today. It still isn't workin'. Just wanted to know if you are able to fix it.

Thanks for takin' the time to read my post.

User Image

Playful Guildswoman

On Thursday or Friday, those clan members who were in more than one clan were removed from all clans without warning. We lost 9, and 2 immediately returned. One did so after the situation was understood and explained. One cannot, is being told she is already in a clan, but no longer is. Four were long inactive and due to be removed if they did not resume activity. One appears to be on hiatus.

Please announce such a change. We nearly lost a good member, since she thought she had been removed deliberately.

Things that need work on Gaia, a wishlist:
1. An alternative for Meebo.
2. Continued zOMG glitch repair.
3. Return Memphis to Phin Phang at 287 GC. Her MP price is LMP 790k, ABP 732,758g, and Memphis [Lite] is LMP 60k, ABP 49033. She is flirty, pretty, and fun to play in Booty Grab.
4. Add snowball and water fights to Towns 2, please?

Things that are working:
1. zOMG glitch repairs.
2. Towns 2 glitch repairs.
3. The new card game.
4. The Exchange and MP (allowing sale of 20 items)
5. Gaia Community Event

Thank you for reading such a long list. We look forward to the summer event.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
1) Why did Bladed Vase server explode today in zOMG!?

2) Any bonuses of having a pet like having them collect trash or anything?

3) Could there be a create an avi contest for Gaians to design an outfit for item announcements once a month or so?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Hey Admins! Thank you so much for the gorgeous MC's this month!

Here are my questions for this week!

1. What ever happened to the Inventory Arranger update we were supposed to get about a month ago?

2. WTFluff: Just how close are we to see it be released?

3. Just how many artists do we have left working on items?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Soul Remnant

It's been another 3 months since my ticket was last updated. It's still currently a 'Work in Progress'.

I've had mods look into it and yet nothing has been done.

A little assistance, please?

Sure, I'll check it out.

Malevolent Gaian

Happy Monday again guys. Having a good day so far? How's the weather been? Our weather has been...a bit bipolar. Sunny one moment, and then raging storm the next.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
IceTeaCandeloro
I drew fan art for Lanzer,CodeMonkey,Siskataya,Uncle Kenny,Zero Omega I hope you guys like it ;A;
http://i.imgur.com/zd4EOra.jpg
I forgot to draw DJ Helsing,Carbonphyber,Narumi Misuhara I will draw you guys one day when I have the time to.
And I'm exicted for the summer event I can't wait till it starts owo.

Awesome! Thanks!
Hi there, lovely and hardworking Gaia staff. Thanks for going out of your way to "see" us.

Some Questions:
Can we get zomg badges for Night Frights and Big Dogs?
Can we get new Post Styles, several different borders?
Would you say we already have DarkStalker items?
Can we please save Fishing games so if we lose connection or accidentally log out, the game is saved?

Newer Questions (Housing Related):
Housing is nice, can we get more stuff to go on top of desks, like inkwells, ledgers, scattered papers? Drippy coffee cups, coffee stains?
Also rugs -- can we get tatami mats, and area runners (long rectangles of carpet)? I'd love to be able to arrange tatami mats under the rugs. Oh, and futons.
Welcome Mats would be GREAT.
Stains on the wall as well. As individuals, not as wallpaper.
Mousehole, Pet door / doll door (like in Alice in Wonderland), Dollhouse (both reg and Gothic)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
I saw Uncle Kenny post earlier saying that eventually we'll be able to promote pre-existing threads. I'm glad to know that, as the feature is utterly useless to me until you achieve that.

Angelic Nitemare

Well, at least the new PMP works for threads.

But not being able to use it on already made posts is a issue to me. Also...100 GC?

Seriously? sweatdrop

This is why we don't get an alchemy update?

Not cool, guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces