Welcome to Gaia! ::

So as long as you redeem the card after the announcement, you will be getting the item.

It actually did evolve, just later on that day, from what I've heard.

Not this week, probably next week or so.

seductive pheromones
happy monday lanzer, i hope ur weekend was as good as mines.

here are my questions for monday

1. what is going on with the winged handkerchief and will those who brought a 7-11 card the day of the announcement (like me) get the item?

2. why havent the mana seed evolved on saturday? i though it would evolve everyday until june 18th

3. since the current CI leaving the the cashop this week, when can we expect the release of the next CL?

Romantic Genius

AKAMKM
Princess-Orphelia
The continental cakes here are hard to find, because they have to to be specially made by one of
those Italian or French Pastry cooks, not everyone knows the correct ingredients. blaugh

From your previous post describing what flavours Continental cakes come in, they sound very good! : D But I am not sure I will like the custard though. Dx Is the custard good? What does the custard taste like? : D

It's hard to explain what it will taste like, without trying it yourself. But if you've seen how professional pastry cooks make their custard, it's way different than you standard local
corner shop custard, there's a huge huge different. The quality and taste are just amazing.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Princess-Orphelia
Stop Dont Believin
Princess-Orphelia
My posts are all over the place, because my fingers are so numb.

Anyone ever tried a Continental cake?

Blow on them. D:

Or type furiously. :]

It's driving me bonkers. Here I am wanting a White Christmas, when I can't even
cope with the Winter Season, without the snow. Go figure that one out. gonk

Snow is overrated. It messes up roads and bridges and forces you to stay home and play in it.

Or maybe that's ice, I dunno. It doesn't snow here either. :p

Bye Narumi. :]
Sounds like there is a bug with the status, I'll look into that so it'll get fixed soon.

*hugs*

Princess-Orphelia
Good Morning Lanzer, and everyone.

I only have one question today.

It's to do with sending out Guild invites and how
it shows everyone of those people that are invited as online.
Even though technically they're not, but magically they are.
I've started a thread in the bugs forum if you'd like to take a look.
Just thought I'd let you know about this. sweatdrop

Can I also have a hug please? gonk

Guild invites and friends online status

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
WHOO!
FIRST TIME POSTING.
LANZER. (Or anyone else who can answer.)

`Can you give us any hints to the Summer Event?

`CAN WE HAVE LOST ITEMS PLEASE?!

`Oh, who here loves LOST?

Romantic Genius

Lanzer
Sounds like there is a bug with the status, I'll look into that so it'll get fixed soon.

*hugs*

Princess-Orphelia
Good Morning Lanzer, and everyone.

I only have one question today.

It's to do with sending out Guild invites and how
it shows everyone of those people that are invited as online.
Even though technically they're not, but magically they are.
I've started a thread in the bugs forum if you'd like to take a look.
Just thought I'd let you know about this. sweatdrop

Can I also have a hug please? gonk

Guild invites and friends online status

Thanks so much for answering my question Lanzer, and thanks also for the hug. whee
The problem really points to a high inflation that had happened in the past few months. In response to that we're going to make some pretty drastic change to make it so that the inflation would stop. Though what comes after that is the question of how do we keep the price of items down, and that is a much, much tougher problem to solve. Do note that it's on the top of my mind right now and I'll continue to find a solution so that everyone can start to afford items on Gaia at a reasonable price.

Black McCloud
Lanzer I have a few problems about gaia.

1. A lot of the gaia items have raised and price
2. It is very hard to make more then a thousand gold
3. You should consider letting the gaia grant back
4. you should change gaia back to its 2004 setup.
5. you should decrease the prices of all marketplace items so some of the poor people on gaia can make gold.

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Princess-Orphelia
It's hard to explain what it will taste like, without trying it yourself. But if you've seen how professional pastry cooks make their custard, it's way different than you standard local corner shop custard, there's a huge huge different. The quality and taste are just amazing.

Mmm... Custard sounds good. If my school's bistro offers any custard on any of their desserts they make, I will be sure to try it! : D I bet custard tastes like cream, but a little more thick in texture! *looks custard up* It looks very tasty! O .O What flavours does custard come in? : D

Romantic Genius

While I'm chatting to everyone is here. I've just got my very first Guild. And still learning the ropes
of how to actually use it and such. So it's a learning process for me. I'm slowly starting to send out invites, and just wondering if you guys don't mind me sending you one?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
AKAMKM
Princess-Orphelia
It's hard to explain what it will taste like, without trying it yourself. But if you've seen how professional pastry cooks make their custard, it's way different than you standard local corner shop custard, there's a huge huge different. The quality and taste are just amazing.

Mmm... Custard sounds good. If my school's bistro offers any custard on any of their desserts they make, I will be sure to try it! : D I bet custard tastes like cream, but a little more thick in texture! *looks custard up* It looks very tasty! O .O What flavours does custard come in? : D
have you ever tried Pumpkin Pie?

That's technically a kind of custard. eek
Sorry for the lack of support, as there will be new items but more in the realm of the new game that will soon to be released. It's hard for me to promise updates on everything while creating new games and content. The older features will get their refreshes but will take some time.

BlinkingBlah
What happened to getting drop items specifically made for each fish? It has been a really while since received new fish specific drop items.

Distinct Browser

AKAMKM
Princess-Orphelia

mmm, you should try creme brulee or flan...
SO GOOD! <3

also: hello everyone, I have no questions to ask to I will be observing =3

Scamp

Princess-Orphelia
While I'm chatting to everyone is here. I've just got my very first Guild. And still learning the ropes
of how to actually use it and such. So it's a learning process for me. I'm slowly starting to send out invites, and just wondering if you guys don't mind me sending you one?
Go ahead! c:

I'm gonna have to cut out of here soon, though. Kitchen needs cleaning..

Romantic Genius

Platonix
AKAMKM
Princess-Orphelia

have you ever tried Pumpkin Pie?

That's technically a kind of custard. eek

Oh yes, I've tried pumpkin pie and also pumpkin soup, and they taste totally different to
custard. Way different. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

I think our posts are getting muddled up. Somehow I press to reply to one, and end up somewhere else. Is it just me, or are you guys noticing this too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff