• Survivor 150
Mistress Gambino
Hi Narumi!

/runs off to print boarding pass

Hi smile

Daxter2Smexcii360
Narumi Misuhara
styx_n_stones

3) any word on the Capcom raffle??, we don't know wether its been won, and we have soulbound
tickets in our inventories that we want to get rid of but cant, they cant even be moved into
storage due to being soulbound.

I've brought this to the attention of my team late last week. The raffle is over and the winner has already received their prize but we know many people out there, myself included, still have the dang tickets! We've added this to our projects list to get it taken care of, I won't lie at the moment it's low priority but rest assured we're keeping tabs on it and we'll get it fixed when we have the time to do so.
What Was The Prize

I believe it was a copy of the game.

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hello Lanzer and Devs!

Questions:

1. This week, I only have 1 question! In the near or distant future, will there ever be an "ATA LIVE"? Like at conventions, except you and the other Gaia staff members are answering our questions live on a webcam instead of typing them out? I do not mind having questions typed out or anything like that D:, but I think it would be cool to see your reaction and the Gaia staffs' reactions to users' questions. : D

EDIT: 2. Well, another question, I guess! : O Has there been a confirmed date on what day the summer event will be on yet? : D

Oh, and Lanzer, if you did not read my previous post from last week, here it is again!:

AKAMKM
Hello, Lanzer and Devs! : D

Lanzer, you do not have to answer this if you do not wish to, but I just wanted to thank you for your advice! : D Do you remember the week when you gave your advice to a Gaia user on what brand of computer and/or laptop they should get? Well, I could not attend the AtA that week, but during that week, my mom was doing her research on laptops. So... I took your advice and guess what my mom bought? : D An ASUS! Since Best Buy was clearing out their older laptops for their newer models they were going to get in stock soon, she bought a Notebook U50 ASUS on clearance! The laptop was under $550 and it is brown! It's an i3 as well! I hope the laptop works very well and my mom says she is very excited about her new ASUS! ^^

In other words, this week, I do not have any questions to ask. sweatdrop Thank you so much again, Lanzer! C:

Following that post, my mom wanted to thank you again for the computer advice you gave to a user! She loves her new ASUS and I love it as well! : D So, thank you so much again for the advice!

Thank you so much! ^^

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
When's the next manga thats not a cash shop advert coming out? :U

Romantic Genius

Waves to Narumi. whee

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Couldn't think of any questions this week, just lurking tonight ninja

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Hello Lanzer,

Thank you for taking your time to answer the user questions as you always do. I have a few questions tonight regarding current features and upcoming updates.

1. I know I’ve asked this question before, but it has been a while and at the time that I asked it, I did not have the numbers to pose my question correctly, so, let me try again. A new RIG is due to come out shortly and I figure I better ask this now then later. Shortly after I asked you if you believe that the RIG rates are fair and you said that in your opinion they are, Perfect Tragedy came out. At first, when I saw the success odds quoted, I was very happy with what I saw, but then a ray of light shone through my clouded mind and I decided to calculate the actual cumulative probability of success one would have if he or she bought Perfect Tragedy and played it start to end. 90%*80%*70%*60%*50%*40%=6.048%. So, out of 100 people who bought the item, only 6 would get to the Encore. Of course, playing Encore is again a gamble, so the number of users getting good items is even less than that. I can’t speak for Luna’s Incense since no odds were quoted on it. So, I’ll re-ask my question, do you consider 6.048% chance of getting to the victory (less if people want to try to get good items from that victory) to be fair odds?

2. Ocean Party gold promotion is now over. Are there any plans to bring it back or to make it a once in a while event?

3. With the introduction of the new Rapid EI, should we expect it to become the only kind of EI in the future or will the old concept of EI’s still persist?

4. I always wondered, what is your position in Gaia Interactive? Do you see the company going public in the future?

5. Any hints for this month’s MC?

Thank you again for your time and I hope you have a wonderful evening n_n

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Good evening guys. <3

What can you tell us about the new NPC that Hellsing has nicknamed "Ladyfingers"?

Romantic Genius

Oh dear, where is everyone?
Sorry I couldn't bring in any ice cream today, it's freezing over here. gonk

Would anyone settle for a cup of coffee? Maybe?

Cygnus Fangirl

Okage-chan
Hey Lanzer, I've only got one quick question this week.

Are we going to have any more(?) Touhou themed parody items?

Thanks~!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.
flandre wings, please?! :DDD
The item exchange is definitely something we want to fix and is on the list, and in the next two weeks or so we'll sum up a few things that we want to fix also. Hope to have that list shared with the rest of you guys as we're going through the process.

So for now the WAP site is not currently working because of a number of problems, but we wanted to have something more useful like an iPhone/iTouch version later. We'll make the announcement when we're sure what are the next steps.

The winners have been informed, and the tickets will be sellable. Sorry it takes a while for us to make the changes.

Technically the sites are not allowed, in the case where the feature is negatively impacting Gaians then I'm sure mods will take action.

Moving on to the next message as I only have time for 3 questions per Gaian...

styx_n_stones
Hiya Lanzer. Here's my questions for the week, sorry their a bit long.

1) Any word on when the flower/bug/paper exchange is going to be updated? we've been asking
for years for more things to do with them (and for other types) and yet...still nothing. Heres a couple of suggestions ive seen in the GCD (sorry, i cant remember what thread, but credit goes to the users that suggested them) How about the ability to make inks from them...you can do it in real life, so why not on Gaia, OR make a "flower sink" to remove them from the system, similar to an event we had, we donate them towards flowers for Gambino's funeral???

2) when are PM's & Comments going to be fixed on the mobile/cell/WAP site? They've been
disabled since a few weeks after it was launched. Also any word on when or even IF anything
is going to be done with the Wap site. Admittedly i dont use it often, but would if it was
updated....

3) any word on the Capcom raffle??, we don't know wether its been won, and we have soulbound
tickets in our inventories that we want to get rid of but cant, they cant even be moved into
storage due to being soulbound.

4) Theres a sticky in the Gaia Gaming forum that states referal links are NOT permitted
Sticky so does that also cover things like the Dragon
eggs & such things as they do reward users similar to what the sticky outlines.Clarification on this would be great.

5) Post Styles - can we please get an official response or rules put out towards Post styles (flobs) as some of the ones ive seen are huge & unnessesary, some even had video links in
them....and as theirs NO official set of rules concerning them, people are using them to
circumvent the signature rules (14 posts loading 100k images in signatures is nothing when
someones got about 10 400k gifs in a PS)

6) can we please have an option to turn OFF the "its your friends birthday" messages....currently they can only be turned off if the friend in question DOESNT have their birthdate shown on their profile, then it wont send....otherwise i know a lot of users have just put the NPC's on ignore and even then it doesnt always stop them

Scamp

Wow this is slow today. :<
oh well i just printed my boarding pass and I will be in happy love land skipping through flowers and cakes and love starting midnight tomorrow ack! <3 /dancedancedance

Princess just chocolate would be absolutely lovely <3

Rainbow Trafficker

I've got a question! Johnny K Gambino managed to break Zhivago's arm, but the sniper's previously been shown to survive kicks off of multistory buildings with no apparent ill effects, not even a scratch. Did something happen to make Zhivago less sturdy or is Johnny just that badass?

Romantic Genius

Mistress Gambino
Wow this is slow today. :<
oh well i just printed my boarding pass and I will be in happy love land skipping through flowers and cakes and love starting midnight tomorrow ack! <3 /dancedancedance

Princess just chocolate would be absolutely lovely <3

As in hot chocolate yeah? That can be arranged.
Meanwhile, my fingers are frozen. I need a million jumpers. sweatdrop

Scamp

Uncle Haijin
I've got a question! Johnny K Gambino managed to break Zhivago's arm, but the sniper's previously been shown to survive kicks off of multistory buildings with no apparent ill effects, not even a scratch. Did something happen to make Zhivago less sturdy or is Johnny just that badass?
I think after all this science Johnny's more than a regular human. Zhivago had to have cosmic help to kill the man.
So I'm voting on "just that badass."

On a sillier note, I saw that TGIFridays commercial with those two chicks and their manager with CRAZY WTF EYEBROWS, and here's how my thought process went:
1] ...ew
2] (as he's slinking away all smooth) Hey he's pretty smooth under those eyebrows.
3] Wait, if Gambino were real, would those be his eyebrows?
4] No way, man, those things have been left on their own. They must be tamed! Groomed! Put those babies on a tighter leash!
5] lolololol eyebrows on leashes

I can't be the only one. :<

Romantic Genius

While we're waiting how about I chuck in some random questions. Anyone can answer them.

Red or Blue?
Muffins or Pancakes?
The tigers or the Dragons?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out