Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Narumi Misuhara
Out of curiosity what do you guys think the first half of the summer event will be about?

Rina is being her quirky something-teen self and she wants us to do stuff for her like slaves.

Or maybe she wants to try out some new funky recipes and some ingredients include things like human hair. So we have to collect the hairs from our friends/buddies and bring them back to her...

Romantic Cheerleader

Lanzer
BrilliantBlueStar
Hello Everyone,

Lanzer - Hope you had some good Chinese Food in China - When we have visited CA on a number of occassions due to hubby's training in the Bay area, we had the best Chinese food compared to TN - they would bring a new white table set-up and new dishes after each person's meal - fancy ^-^

Wanted to say, if original developers are gone, and you guys are fixing things, I can appreciate what you are going through and a HUGE THANKS to all of your hard work and one day, I hope to see you at a Convention!! Thanks for your Time!!!

EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't know we had a 3 question limit - it won't happen again... Sorry (hangs head....)

Bay Area now has a lot of good Chinese food, but if you want the best, you still got to visit Vancouver, BC where the food is just amazing. The fancy setup is common among Chinese seafood restaurants, they charge more for the service of course.

Oh no, I'm getting off topic! biggrin

Actually, thank you, and really you started this topic : ) Hope you have a nice summer ^-^ (or winter?) Wherever you go !!!
Anaella
CleoSombra
Narumi Misuhara
Anaella
Narumi Misuhara
Out of curiosity what do you guys think the first half of the summer event will be about?

Pie eating contest! 8'D

*has no idea*

User Image

You're the closest, as a reward here's probably my final teaser as I'll be busy finishing and polishing up the event next couple of ATA's

User Image

Hmm.

summerevent_part1.jpg

Is this event going to be related to the second summer event?

He said earlier that the outcome of the first part would decide how the 2nd part plays out.

User Image

I

I knew that.

I was just making sure, you know, you were all up on it and stuff.

>_>

<_<

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
CleoSombra

I

I knew that.

>_>

<_<

...way to keep 'em sharp tiger... keep up the good work. smile

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
CleoSombra
Sakura Parfait
CleoSombra
Sakura Parfait

Also, is there any way the GD can be better cracked down upon?

You mean other than getting mods to remove threads in less than 7 days after they've been reported?

No. I mean cracking down on the GD so the GD trolls can stop having that sense of "it's our forum and we can do whatever we want with it. Screw the rules and the mods" entitlement.

It's pretty easy to say "screw the rules and the mods" when minor punishment takes more than a week to come into effect for a minor offense on a thread that's long since been dead. neutral

well, even when Soundblast was actively moving spam threads to the CB left and right, there were still those who went "screw the rules and the mods" and even tried to test Soundblast's patience. So even if violating threads do get removed quickly, there's still going to be bitching from users.

Divine Muse

Just gotta say, pie is the most delicious dessert I know of.

Also, does anyone know why disabling the Facebook connection to Gaia does not stay when I try to disabled it?

It keeps auto adding it back.

Malevolent Millionaire

8,925 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
your creepy dad
Lanzer
Damien_The_Omen

Sorry to hear that. Well we did gave a lot of gold to help promote zOMG before and in truth it should have been adjusted down a long, long time ago. The unfortunate side effect was that nobody likes to earn less gold and we couldn't control the negativity towards the changes.

The game was absolutely created as a more meaningful chat space which have actual gameplay elements. Though Gaians should always feel free to play our games whichever ways they like, as long as it doesn't ruin the game for others, that is.

Well, I mean honestly when I play zOMG! I will gladly admit that I used the papasaw boss as sot of a grinding method to get gold, but then I eventually quit playing the game because of the fact everywhere I went people were consistently asking for the ss runs as a means of getting mass amounts of gold. What I used zOMG! for in particular was getting funny screenshots with friends, and curing my sense of boredom.

Well, I'm thinking more about the fact that this used to be a rather interesting game before all of the hullabaloo about "sEB" this, "sEB" that, then with the gold nerf, hardly anyone wanted to play anymore because they weren't getting what they deluded themselves into thinking they were entitled to, and now, it's all "ring farming" this, "ring farming" that, and "ooh, look how awesome & special I am because I have über-powered rings I'm not even supposed to have yet!!!"......that's not what I'm playing the game for, nor should it be that way for anyone else.

Oh, and....Thanks for the reply, Lanzer. (b" wink b
Siefren
I have a question concerning the Evolving Item, Forteanagoria.

Forteanagoria was on a 3 week evolution pattern, and for the past 8 or so weeks, it has not evolved even once. I think it last evolved back in April. But the latter generations of this item particularly 7-9 are the ones that have not evolved, but 7 and 8 were suppose to have fully evolved by now, and 9 would finish evolving this week.

I want to know what is wrong with this item, and the reasons why Forteanagoria's Generations 7 - 9 have not evolved like they should have. I have these items so this is very important to me.

Can you please give me some reasoning behind why generations 7 - 9 have not evolved, and if they will ever evolve?

I haven't been able to find out yet but I'll let you know. There should be more evolutions but I'll make sure.

Romantic Cheerleader

Narumi Misuhara
CleoSombra

I

I knew that.

>_>

<_<

...way to keep 'em sharp tiger... keep up the good work. smile

If I tell my son it will be about PIE he'll come running - he LOVE's Pie (teenager) and as a proud mama would have to brag (insert off subject) he help beat zOMG's boss within under 2 weeks - didn't get all of the badges (sneaker) but did beat it in that short of time about a year ago - he's a natural gamer and my daughter an upcoming sketcher / graphical artist!!!

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Sakura Parfait
well, even when Soundblast was actively moving spam threads to the CB left and right, there were still those who went "screw the rules and the mods" and even tried to test Soundblast's patience. So even if violating threads do get removed quickly, there's still going to be bitching from users.

Well, to be quite honest, those people can feel free to GTFO of Gaia if they have such a problem with things like "rules". If they don't like it, they can go and create their own message board/community site where such crap is openly welcome. talk2hand
Anaella

Just a couple things to ask today.

-We were told quite some time ago that stellarite would re-purposed for something else. Any news on what that will be and when it will be implemented?

-I've heard that in the 2nd portion of the Summer events there will be a large amount of NPCs to choose from. Will the Holiday trio be included?

User Image

Sorry it seems like we have not been able to follow up on that, but we haven't forgotten about it.

We were thinking of all the non-holiday NPC and give them more love as they haven't been surfaced for a while. I think that the Holiday Trio will get their appearances in other events eventually.

Thanks for joining us for this week's ATA!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff