Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I'm hoping Edmund's shop will be okay. Louie's been working very hard trying to make repairs. Any luck there?

Dapper Dabbler

Sinyuki
exclaim Hello Gaia Staff

Are there going to be anymore videos with the gaiaonline crew? I enjoy seeing the people behind the avvies and it some how makes me feel like you guys are reaching out to the other gaians. Plus the videos are funny.

Hopefully soon - we've got a couple of ideas still brewing smile

Shirtless Loverboy

codemonkey37179
Xerveon
codemonkey37179
Xerveon
codemonkey37179
Vyrelost

Hi, will the new towns 2.0 be like Hollywood/Rally? Any similarities? mrgreen

Hmm, that's a good question. Yes and no. It will have unique areas instead of just many many chessboards. So in that way it is like that, but you won't pick/create a hangout like you do in Hollywood. The new towns may feel a bit small at first, but it will grow as we add each town into towns. Durem, Gambino, Barton, etc.

When you refer to "It will have unique areas instead of just many many chessboards." What unique areas do you refer to, as in where each chessboard is placed, there will be a new unique place? surprised

No, I mean in that way, it is like Hollywood or Rally. If we do put a chessboard in new towns there will be only one. You can't just keep walking forever. Does that make sense?

Yes, i do! Thank you , how about avatar interaction with items such as benches, chairs, beds? Is there any change at all?

No, the poses are still limited to the existing artwork. However, there will be some new actions in certain areas, like sliding and jumping.

Alright! Well, over all i think you guys have been doing an excellent work process in regards to trying to perfect towns to a better and more enjoyable environment to our gaian population! Though, i would like to to know what features from the current existing towns will remain as a part of towns? surprised

Can we expect some pools for the summer time? cool

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
[ JK ] once talked about a powerup that was just fire works that dont do nothing would it be possible if you guys release em anywas make em cheap and have high usage?
Hello lovely Gaia staff, how are you on this hot summer Monday?

Will there be any guilds updates?

Is the chance of earning a rare item out of a CI exactly the same no matter when you acquire it? Or is it best to buy them on opening day?

Why does saying "Lanzer" evoke Waffles? Does Derek really own Waffles the Cat?

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
will edy return to a shop on gaia? and what happened to Don Kuro
s mother?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Farrah Fawcett
why is it ok for mods to stalk users?

Mods don't "stalk" users - they are busy handling reports and issues that arise on the site. If one has been reported multiple times for violating the Terms of Service, mods will have to handle the reports and investigate the content posted by an account. This may lead to multiple messages, warnings, or even temporary bans depending on the content posted and which ToS violations occurred.

Also, bear in mind that a particular moderator may get multiple reports about a single user and handle those reports at one time. This also may seem like "being followed" when in fact, it is simply done for efficiency. Handling all reports against an offender gets them out of the queue.

Sisky

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
...Is anyone willing to answer my previous question? ;--;

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
biglanky14
King Racoon
I have a 2003 Bronze Medal that I love and I recently noticed that MOST vests and jackets layer on top of it.

I would like to know if its possible for you to fix this.

For example the Elegant Satin Vests, the medal goes under them, and I would really love for the medal to show.

is this a fixable matter? thanks for the help in advance.

Hi King Racoon,

Unfortunately I don't think that's something we can fix in the short term. I don't know if it's a layering issue or something else, but if it's the former, it'll be tough. You could try PMing some of the artists though to see if they can give you some more info.
Thanks for the help, do you know who would be more available at the moment? I love my medal and I worked hard for it, and would love to wear it more often :3

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Vendz 4 Life
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Thank you for participating the Waffles event! Here's a Waffles pic for you all

User Image

All hale the creator of this wonderful world
Hello lanzer it's vendz4life
I have pm u asking you for your help to get my trading pass problem resolve
Cause I did nothing wrong for it to be taken
Can u plz help me I really need to start exchanging again crying
cat_blaugh *Waffles runs away*
* jumps on you* kitty i want you ! your mine now muahahahaha
Thank you for joining us on today's ATA! We'll see you next week!

Dapper Dabbler

Yen Quest
biglanky14
Yeah, it is for right now. We're working on a number of stuff, including the things you mentioned, a bunch of bug fixes (which is a constant effort), and a few other projects that we're not talking too openly about right now. Forum Titles should be coming out soon-ish too smile
Forum titles! I want "Resurrected" and "Phoenix" if possible, but I guess I'm being a bit too greedy, lol. emotion_kirakira

Thank you for answering.

I want "yen" and "quest". Then I can do some awesome impersonation!! smile

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
WideEyed
carbonphyber
kikustronghold
omg. waffles is so cute o uo

unnn... notreallyaquestion.

i haven't been on gaia since the stone ages like some people, but i've been in several guilds and from what i've seen, guilds are behind. they just don't work as well as forums, if that makes sense, and i think i recall seeing a few old threads wandering around about wanting updates to guilds...
What in Guilds needs to be "updated"? Does it just look old or is there something that doesn't work?
Oh!
You walked directly into my trap! blaugh
Well not really seeing as I didn't know kikustronghold was going to ask a Guild question, but I'll take it. wink
I posed this question last week and late today (got a new tablet I was playing with! smile )
Me
(extraneous text removed)
Anyways, I was wondering if it would be possible to make New Topics in Guilds notify Friends in the same way that New Topics in Forums do.
It can be tough sometimes keeping a Guild on its member’s radar, because a Guild can be pretty easily forgotten with there being no Notifications of Guild activity short of the owner sending out Announcements.
Having New Topic Notifications would, I think, go a long way towards making our Guilds more active and worth the gold we pay to create them in the first place.

Thanks! 
The "notify" request seems reasonable. The difference is that forums are public and guilds forums are potentially private. We would need to make sure the notification recipients are able to view the guild forum. I think that is a smallish scoped project.

Aged Genius

Xerveon
codemonkey37179
Xerveon
codemonkey37179
Xerveon

When you refer to "It will have unique areas instead of just many many chessboards." What unique areas do you refer to, as in where each chessboard is placed, there will be a new unique place? surprised

No, I mean in that way, it is like Hollywood or Rally. If we do put a chessboard in new towns there will be only one. You can't just keep walking forever. Does that make sense?

Yes, i do! Thank you , how about avatar interaction with items such as benches, chairs, beds? Is there any change at all?

No, the poses are still limited to the existing artwork. However, there will be some new actions in certain areas, like sliding and jumping.

Alright! Well, over all i think you guys have been doing an excellent work process in regards to trying to perfect towns to a better and more enjoyable environment to our gaian population! Though, i would like to to know what features from the current existing towns will remain as a part of towns? surprised

Can we expect some pools for the summer time? cool

You can expect the trash, bugs and flowers to remain. The houses will still be there. I'm sure pools, skating and snow will still be part of towns, but we haven't gotten that far yet. Expect better public transportation!

Dapper Dabbler

Legend of Aang
User Image
Hi, I'm Aang! It's nice to meet you.

Hello! Random question but is there a place where I can ask a request to have a specific Forum to have some sort of design (like Adventure Time for instance)?

Quote of the Day:

"My Fire Chakra would like something other than banana juice."

Sure - PM Zero Omega

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out