Welcome to Gaia! ::

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

What happens if you find out your friend was on Gaia and was underage, but their birthday already passed a day ago?

Biggest Pumpkin

Ridley Starsmore
Xx-Teh Wolf-xX
May i ask: How come you took of the big red "SIGN UP" Button before you log in, And how can Gaia has changed so much ever since i played in 2010?? Please answer whee

Oh and P.S. Waffles is so cute!!! (But sh don't tell him i said that cat_3nodding )

Because some folks would sign up for a new account every time they saw it.

a couple hundred mule accounts later, and you can see the problem.

thanks i didn't know at first sweatdrop

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
True Boogy Monster
The Undead Suitor
biglanky14
Densire
☪ Zero omega best mod ever heart

Absolutely 100% incorrect

is lanky jealous wink

^undead has cutest male avi ever!

redface oh mai

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I have a question. I opened a ticket on May 31st, 2012. Today is June 11, 2012 an no response. What should I do?

Enduring Browser

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Can we get more emotion face in rallys and others hangout place.

Angelic Nitemare

Link Of Worlds
Oh hai there. I just wanted to know why i completed an ad survey for gold and never got it? It was 100 gold and for the swagbucks survey. Why is that?

New system= cr*p in a hat. That's the short answer.

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but i just tuned in.

What are you guys going to do with Meebo shutting down on the 11th of July? Because Google bought Meebo, does that mean the contract between you and Meebo is null and void? Or Will we still going to have the Meebo Bar on the site with full IM features? OR will we be going back to the old footer and old GIM system?

I'm just curious about what Gaia will do with this dilemma.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Yen Quest
Is the Marketplace version of selling art (kind of like selling outfit's layout) on hold at the moment?

How many major projects are devs working on currently (nonFacebook-wise)? I only know of summer event and Towns 2.0 at the moment. The event calendar might count as one too.
Quoting this just in case it was missed.

Btw, O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X, it is decided that Salon hairs will never be used like wig items. Check the Site Feedback sticky that contains info about it (I believe it's Frequently Mentioned Issues).

Gracious Conversationalist

Sorry forgot to quote you to reply.

Lanzer

Angel_Candy me
Lanzer :

I have a Petition that is asking for the Nurf to be removed from smob or Shallow Sea's Eb game.

Will this ever happen? What do I do with the thread at this point? I have a lot of signatures and I should give an answer.

Dapper Dabbler

Flz
Quote:
SO GLAD I MADE IT.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yes, but have any of the Devs been looking into the new bugs that are going on in the Avatar Arena right now? With the whole editing bug and now these's a new bug going around today where you can't see your stars rank.

Bumping to see if it will be answered ninja

Short answer - yes. We're looking into a couple of Arena-related things right now in general.
how come the little bar at the bottom of my screen won't let me look at what my friends are doing? i click on it and it just shows up blank. been like this for two months, fix it ASAP 3nodding
Xx-Teh Wolf-xX
May i ask: How come you took of the big red "SIGN UP" Button before you log in, And how can Gaia has changed so much ever since i played in 2010?? Please answer whee

Oh and P.S. Waffles is so cute!!! (But sh don't tell him i said that cat_3nodding )
cat_blaugh *Waffles runs away*

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Got another question for you Admins

-How come the highly -requested for shopping carts for gold shops was never added?

-hands out cookies for lanzer and the staff.

Aged Genius

Vyrelost
codemonkey37179
7obias
codemonkey37179
7obias
Hey guys,

I've recently been reading about how you are working on updating towns to a 2.0 version, but I was wondering if there are any further updates?
Do you have a specific date where you can say that you will launch Towns 2.0?
And can you by any chance throw us a screenshot on how it will look? gonk
I'm really looking forward to an update to the "classic" hangout smile

I'm working on it almost every day. At this point, we are hoping for sometime in the fall. We don't have a set date. The artists would have a fit if I showed you the work before time, but I've been putting together the new maps and building this week and they look really cool. The new layouts proved to be a bit of a challenge, because in the old towns mostly you went behind and in front of trees, rocks, etc, and the new spaces are more complex. There are spots where you have to go over or under an area, and the code have to be adjusted to deal with it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Wouldn't want to upset the artists lol x]
I've seen quite a lot of talk about Towns 2.0 should resemble zOMG! to an extent (hopefully with less lag because I get stuck in weird places due to lag there), but how much of that is true? Are you using zOMG! as inspiration or are you using somewhat the same coding and layout?

Well, I'd have to say none of that is true. The inspiration for the art comes from the artist, I don't think they are using zOMG! as inspiration, but you'd have to ask them. I think it looks quite different. I'm not using any zOMG code or layout, everything is brand new. It should have less lag.

Hi, will the new towns 2.0 be like Hollywood/Rally? Any similarities? mrgreen

Hmm, that's a good question. Yes and no. It will have unique areas instead of just many many chessboards. So in that way it is like that, but you won't pick/create a hangout like you do in Hollywood. The new towns may feel a bit small at first, but it will grow as we add each town into towns. Durem, Gambino, Barton, etc.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
lilypadlavendar
Zero Omega
dizziedobsession
Fun question for the lurking admins for the hell of it:

What is your favorite game? Could be a board game, word game, PC game, or video console type game.

Currently I've been loving Minecraft 360 and League of Legends for the PC.

My favorite game of all time? Xenogears for the Playstation and Megaman X and X2 for the SNES.

LEAGUE <3
Ehem, moving on now.
eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out