Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Good evening Admins,

Thanks for the news regarding Dernier Cri, will that involve new items along with unretiring items? Or shall we just wait and see??

Oh and I was wondering if the content on our Mygaia pages were finalized or will we be expecting some changes/updates soon or somewhere in the works?

ex; More control over filtering friend's status. [less from/ignore or more from certain friends] or the ability to specify to be notified if friends post a topic in a certain forum or to ignore to topics posted in for example chatterbox. I honestly prefer seeing x posted "------" in Art shops or Art auctions over x posted "----" in Chatterbox. I'm always gonk when my notices fail to notify me about topics being posted by friends or birthdays [perhaps a calendar might help?].

I guess I should ask the same regarding friends-list, will we be able to categorize/group friends anytime in the future?

And one last question, how long does it usually take [Or an estimate] to resolve reports regarding art thief?

Thank you for your time. whee

Dapper Dabbler

Platonix
I've been seeing more and more complaints about this lately, so I'm bringing it to your attention. The Alchemy formula Lawn Shark Blades has a glitch in it that can prevent the formula from crafting.

zOMG! introduced, as crafted items, six different "Forum Badges" named after the CB, GD, GCD, ED, SF, and Q&A forums. I assume the Lawn Shark Blades formula is supposed to call for one of each...but instead of calling for the SF Badge, it calls for a second CB Badge.

The problem here is that the formula treats the two CB Badges as if they're different items...and that messes up the Alchemy system's ability to verify that you have all of the needed components. Instead of checking to see if you have at least two CB Badges, it checks to see if you have at least one. ...twice. So if you have only one, both CB Badges will be marked as obtained.

Because of this, it's possible for the Alchemy page to claim the formula is ready to craft when it really isn't. If you try to craft the Lawn Shark Blades with only one CB Badge, you'll get the plain text message "Oooops!!! The Alchemy Process failed." that displays when a bug in the code, rather than a low crafting success rate, stops a formula from crafting.

Can this be fixed sometime soon so it can stop bewildering and frustrating people?

Hi Platonix,

Can you do me a huge favor and PM a copy of this to me? I'm not aware of it, and that way it'll be staring me in the face to send around to the team tomorrow.

Thanks!
Darc Nightgale
Hello! It's been a while since I've been to an Ata. I'm usually workin' on Mondays.

Waffles looks so cute btw. cat_3nodding

Was wonderin' if we could have achievements for the different games on Gaia.
Maybe for completin' so many puzzles.
Or earnin' so many tickets from slots, and blackjack.
Maybe gettin' a certain amount of fish from fishin'.
Just a few examples.

We mostly focused on community activities but yes we should have more achievements down the road, but probably not specific to some of the games because they need some updates in the code.

Dapper Phantom

Knight Yoshi
Can we expect to see the spoiler tag in profiles as well?
This would be fantastic for even more affects. I remember Carbonphyber saying that there will be support for it everywhere the WYSIWYG toolbar is shown. But there's no toolbar for it in the Current profile template, so it made me wonder if it'll be supported there.
Speaking of which, would it be too much to ask for the toolbar in the Current profile editor for custom elements?

Also, just curious. How many of you can relate to this image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Yoshi (:

I definitely support getting the spoiler tags on profiles, and the wysiwyg toolbar could be pretty nice too.

Oh gosh IE7 was the bane of my early profile-making existence I hope the door hits it on its way out.
The single-broken-character works for programming too ;w;

OG Gaian

Hello admins. C:
I love you.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Knight Yoshi
Can we expect to see the spoiler tag in profiles as well?
This would be fantastic for even more affects. I remember Carbonphyber saying that there will be support for it everywhere the WYSIWYG toolbar is shown. But there's no toolbar for it in the Current profile template, so it made me wonder if it'll be supported there.
Speaking of which, would it be too much to ask for the toolbar in the Current profile editor for custom elements?

Also, just curious. How many of you can relate to this image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've already submitted the patch to our testing team. We should see it in a few days.

I've learned almost all of the IE-specific glitches so I know what to avoid. That pie chart used to be incredibly accurate before JavaScript-DOM API libraries (like JQuery, YUI, etc) and debuggers like FireBug.

5,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
What do you guys do to celebrate a special occasion?

Fashionable Phantom

Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Thank you for participating the Waffles event! Here's a Waffles pic for you all

User Image

You found waffles, excellent.

My question is about inflation.

How are we dealing with the large inflation on gaia? Can you be specific on the gold sinks we have in place at the moment?

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Are we allowed to ask if the gaia staff is working out bugs for other things/recommend things that should be fixed?

*noob* emo

Newbie Noob

good evening smile all

Dangerous Werewolf

10,675 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
☪ Zero omega best mod ever heart ☽

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

Waffles makes me want to get a cat again.
Anyway, time to get down to business.

I was wondering if you were ever planning on updating the guild forums?
There are still users who use the guilds, and I just wanted to know if you were planning on making them like the rest of the forums or something different.
Either way it's a bit out dated.
Good evening Admins.<3

One question,
Are there going to be any new rings released in zOMG?

Greedy Receiver

4,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
I was wondering, how do you guys pick your staff? I'm not interested in being one, but I was just wondering.

Malevolent Gaian

I'm just going to be lurking in the shadows here...may ask something later on if I can think of it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff