Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Hi everyone!

Hope I'm not too late?

Just wanted to say, that I love the Aquarium Message in a bottle thingie. And a job well done, goes to the person who created it. biggrin
I know that we're working on a mass notification system for guild owners, don't think it uses GIM but it should at least serve the purpose of sending messages to every guild member.

I'll keep the suggestion in mind, for now we're trying to get all the forum and guild features to align.

There will be some cool aquarium features coming up, while pets is still in its planning phase. zOMG has its own cool features in the works.

ffreddd123
User Image

Hello Admins and thank you for enabling Booty Grab in Clans and Guilds we all love it and appreciate it a lot, we also greatly look forward to the future GGN updates. Question time.

Question 1
Could we get a GGN event calender where the crew could list scheduled events then have it linked to GIM to display a pop with with a 15 minute notification prior to the start of the event?

Question 2
We know the GGN is being updated so whilst it is in progress could we ask to see more crew roles for guilds and clans? The default three (Captain, VC, crew) are fine but we would like a range from 1 to 5 with customizable titles.

Question 3
What is the most recent update on pets in zOMG or Gaia in general?

Sparkly Citizen

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hey Lanzer and anyone other member of Gaia Staff who's floating around ^_^

I couldn't participate in prom due to lag - but the items are really awesome thanks!
A few questions

When will the next part of manga be released?
Which doll in SDPlus set do you like the most? Do you like the fact you can now have a "mini me"
Also will there be other members of gaia, such as mods and SCAS members made into dolls?
Any new items coming for aquariums?
Random question have any of you been to Australia?

Thanks heart

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Platonix
I'm going to do kaykeyser a favor and rephrase one of his regular questions so you're more likely to answer it properly. Why, exactly, is the 800-year-old Don Kuro so short? It can't just be a very long lifespan, since the adult-sized Cordell is his little sister. Is the Don a midge dwar "little person"? (LOL, elven dwarf rofl )

Don't forget people can lose hieght due to compression of the spine as they get older... (Or did most of his growth happen below the belt?)

Anyway..
1. I'm very pleased by the new interview.. is it lal true?
2. I was rather pissed about Timmy. Also, what's going to happen to the other two Timmies out there?
3. Do some of the "Lost' Mangas cound as canon, and if so why'd Louie move back in with Edmund? Also,m how does ZOMG fit into the storyline?OH, and maybe spotlight the interview threads but lock them, so they can be read, but not replied to. That might solve the spam problem.

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
PinkFae15
Overall,I enjoyed prom. Good job guys. ((Although I did dislike that the standard had to be lowered in order for me to earn the item for the chicken yodel song.--and of course after it was lowered to 70% my first go at it came out at 81%...go figure.))

Here's my question:
While I really love the drive for a stronger sense of community, I really question the spotlighting of certain threads. Ones similar to the one with an interview with Lanzer himself, found here: Lanzer's Interview especially concern me.

The reason being, the entire first page was filled with spam. After reading the interview and reading the entire first page I decided not to comment,(or even read past page one for that matter) at all due to the amount of spam. Responses that I saw on the first page really do not provide to the strengthening of gaia's community. I suggest leaving these types of threads alone and lett the ones who truly care find them on their own, because if they truly are gaian fans they will make their way to the OMGaia forum where they will see the new threads. Pages upon pages of "lols" and random emotes put me off so much.

The spotlighting of threads/guilds have always been problematic and I urge the staff to rethink the content that they showcase in order to save the real community.

I agree about the spam...it's very annoying ATM...what sux is that even OMGaia is full of spam at open threads...you can find only 1~3 "real posts" every page there neutral

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Sagger-AT3
* Lurks *

*glomps* then steals OMG hat.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
hi all.

so, timmy... he's an adult but really, what is his look based off of? is it vincent price? borat? edgar allan poe? and that new ei, it makes me think it relates to timmy. love how creepy it is. xd

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Question 1: Will you tell us any hints on whats plan for this summer events? Will it be city teams again? What is it's theme?

Question 2: The diapered egg was delayed D= will it be evolving this week? And will it actually have good poses this time? Or will we continue to have shitty poses?

Question 3: Do you like Tasty Juice?
"Tasty Juice! Drink it then convert it too pee!"

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
Sagger-AT3
* Lurks *

Hello, devil's advocate! xp
I spy a Sagger! *whips out a nerf gun*

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
will we get pools in towns again?

What will the summer event be, if we have one?

Can we get more water guns?

Sparkly Citizen

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
hey sagger ^_^
Sweet Angel Mary
Sagger-AT3
* Lurks *

*glomps* then steals OMG hat.

I was thinking of posting that but was all like "naaah don't be silly"
She's crazy busy, but I'll ask biggrin

EI is something that is half assigned and half voluntary. People who have the time are already making the items, while people who have new ideas get to contribute, and some are presented with challenges so they don't end up doing the same thing forever. One assumption is that busy artist do not create good work, and that is definitely not true. Depends on how inspired and stylistically aligned the artist is, different quality work appears. (everyone is busy, but nobody should be burnt out) The end goal is to have a good level of variety and creativity, and fun of course.

Not in the near moment. We like being there at different events where there are more to do. If we do get big enough to plan for lots of events, we definitely should.

Can't promise any feature suggestion, but we'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

I dont want waffles
1: Is Pepper-Tea available?

2: Why does Gaia assign an EI to an artist (like Sukinahito), knowing that that person is too busy working on other things, and despises creating EI's altogether, thus (possibly intentionally) botching the poses through each evolution just to get it over with, and being too busy to actually work on it- something like that would discourage users from buying that artist's future items, is they're assigned more- which means money that Gaia would lose if people don't buy the item, knowing the artist's reputation with EI's. So why not assign EI's to an artist with more time on their hands?

3: Will Gaia create it's own anime-con as an upcoming event?

Shark M Soul
So- after the release of the Gee boi Turbo an idea hit me. For all the people who can't make it to anime conventions in real life, for multiple reasons, why can't gaia host a G-Con on the site, every summer (or whenever) for our avi's to go to? It could have several rooms (like Promageddon did) that we could go to to collect various Gaia/ anime-type goodies , talk to Gaia staff seated behind booths and collect their signatures, and a different room entirely that we can go to to watch maybe an animated short of Nervegas Crisis performing for us.

4: Could this idea possibly be implemented for future RIGs (for the people who wanted them to be bought with gold, and for those who wanted to actually play a game to get a RIG item)?

Shark M Soul
It starts with Gaians getting a notice popping up, that takes you to Back Alley Bargains. Nicolae says that he has a tempting offer/ quest for you, but the only way he'll talk if if you bribe him with a small amount of gold (10k, maybe). Once he's paid, he tels you that he's stumbled across some rare and valuable goods while helping (insert Npc here) clean out their shop's basement, and so he 'borrowed' them when (insert Npc here) left to assist a customer. But then he sold said 'borrowed' goods to a close friend of his who runs a shop on Gold Beach. He then shows you the way to the place (via a link) if you're interested. (and you're given a yes/ no option to continue) - if yes, you follow the link to a room with a beach like in zOMG! and there, you find a man/ woman working at a shabby little shack on the beach. They then tell you that they buried the goods sold to them by Nicu, and you can dig them up and find what you keep, only if you play and win their treasure hunt mini game. (you're given a metal detector to search through the sand for 3 metal boxes that contain RIGs (some of the boxes are also empty)- and there's a time limit) If you find a box with a RIG, you can open it, and get store items or cheap cash shop items, or new RIG-exclusive items, or a rare Reve Rouille part. If you are able to find 3 boxes with the RIGs, and get 3 Reve parts from each of them before time's up, then you keep the parts to give to Nicu later, for a recolored Reve Doll. If you can't get all the parts from the RIGs in time, the ones you found are taken away and re-buried inside of the metal boxes, and you're given the option by Nicu's friend to play again (but you have to pay- 5k, maybe, for each try, and more gold to extend the time) or quit, and you're sent back to Nicu's shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff