• Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Jasette
The Undead Suitor
When's the next Manga relating to Gambino coming out? :V
heart STRAIGHT TO THE POINT I love it. 8D <3333

Screw formality! lol

only asking because the con video had a panel from the next manga showing zhivago talking to a dark elf women and I'm excited to see plot not revolving around Cresento, Nicolae and Brennivin variety hour.

or star people

got tricked that last time

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Hi Lanzer!

Can we please have a Kitten Star that is *not* a rare RIG pet? Please release one in some other way. Event item, regular cash shop item, whatever!

Also, can we please have more normal contacts? I'm a Grombie and would like to use skins with the default eyes, but I can't. Please give us some cheap, normal options.

Blessed Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Any hints about the upcoming summer event?

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hello, Lanzer and Devs! : D

Lanzer, you do not have to answer this if you do not wish to, but I just wanted to thank you for your advice! : D Do you remember the week when you gave your advice to a Gaia user on what brand of computer and/or laptop they should get? Well, I could not attend the AtA that week, but during that week, my mom was doing her research on laptops. So... I took your advice and guess what my mom bought? : D An ASUS! Since Best Buy was clearing out their older laptops for their newer models they were going to get in stock soon, she bought a Notebook U50 ASUS on clereance! The laptop was under $550 and it is brown! It's an i3 as well! I hope the laptop works very well and my mom says she is very excited about her new ASUS! ^^

In other words, this week, I do not have any questions to ask. sweatdrop Thank you so much again, Lanzer! C:
Yes it's by Gino. Gino is in fact very talented, and he's capable of a lot of things!

Thanks for checking up with us. Actually, the even will happen in July, not June because of a delay. Since there is worry of things being delayed right now, I'm going to wait till the group have a more solid date before saying when the event will start. :O

That's going to have to wait as we're still working on more story updates.

Things are moving slower than we planned but yes there will be more Gino in the future storyline.

Jasette
Hey Lanzer! I'm happy last Monday was Memorial Day because I would have missed AtA otherwise. I'm glad I didn't miss anything. heart I hope you're well! Anywho, here are my questions for this week:

1) Did Gino draw the images of the Casimir trees in his Log? If so, he's a really good artist! (:

2) If I remember correctly, you said the summer event might be in late June. Is that still on track?

3) Do you know if any of the official artists are going to draw some pretty colored art of Gino with his new haircut soon?

4) Will the story return to Gino & Co. soon?

EDIT: You shouldn't have too much of a problem with Anime Expo since it ends on the Sunday. (: As long as you head home later that day, you should be ready to go for AtA that Monday! heart

For anyone who's interested, please check out my Gambino-centric art contest, VIVA GAMBINO! There's only about a month left to enter, so get your artistry in gear! <3 The top prize is currently worth about 12mil -- I might increase it to 15mil by the time the contest ends...

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Can we have a dog version of the Kitten Star? ;o

EDIT: Please please please do something about the "Slow Down!" message. I see people in SF complaining about it because they get that message simply for dressing up their avatar. It would be bad if people got banned for dressing up their own avatars! D:

Scamp

Lanzer
Yes it's by Gino. Gino is in fact very talented, and he's capable of a lot of things!
Oh REAAAAAAAAAAAALLYYYYYYYYYYyyyy.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
The Undead Suitor
Jasette
The Undead Suitor
When's the next Manga relating to Gambino coming out? :V
heart STRAIGHT TO THE POINT I love it. 8D <3333

Screw formality! lol

only asking because the con video had a panel from the next manga showing zhivago talking to a dark elf women and I'm excited to see plot not revolving around Cresento, Nicolae and Brennivin variety hour.

or star people

got tricked that last time

:v That's the first time I'm hearing of that. He's totally afraid of how bad G's gonna screw his face up, so he's getting more help from the elves.

Or he wants them to get rid of Cres and Nicu. Please let him be trying to get rid of Cres and Nicu. ><
Notices:
Is there is glitch for the notices? I never get them no more.
D:

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Mistress Gambino
Lanzer
Oh REAAAAAAAAAAAALLYYYYYYYYYYyyyy.
YES REALLY. heart heart heart heart heart
I would say so. There are no mysteries behind that.

Knowing it doesn't really change much but the assumption is that he didn't

Still waiting for more info, sorry.

That I can't promise the way I know we have something in store for Gino.

Mistress Gambino
Happy Monday, Lanzer! Hope you had a good three-day weekend last week! O:

Noteworthy links:
Gambino dA Group | Gino Formspring | Gambino Formspring | Bucho Formspring | Edmund formspring

Questions!

1) Because Johnny's no womanizer, is it safe to assume that he has remained sexually/romantically abstinent since Rosalie's disappearance?

2) Did Johnny know about Rosalie's sons with Vladimir prior to her death?

3) Any bites on the character bios yet?

4) Might we see quite a bit more of Orion? I mean plotwise, not artwise, although I would certainly not complain about the latter smartass answer to this request.

Misfit

17,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Brick Breaker 50
Dog with squirrel suit or dog mutation of a squirrel?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff