Welcome to Gaia! ::

scullylam
hi lanzer and staff!!!

so, the webcast at fanime didn't really catch everything that was asked or mentioned... it kept cutting out, but if any of my questions were asked during the webcast can you still try answer them?

1. will the real life gaia merchandise store be updated? will we get more items from zomg, or moga will make an appearance in the store? how about the hats that were sold out but never appeared there? will they come back? from the webcast, was there something relating to the store that was answered?

2. how is zomg connecting to the main site going? and ever thought of allowing nicolae to sell gold items that are "zomg inspired" so his shop can get more action?

3. i just saw dj helsing added cincinnati to the meet up events for october. that is awesome!!!! so i just wanted to send a thank you for coming back though this wait for october is sooooo long. whee

We're working on making some more plushies, but we don't have a date for them yet. No plans for hats for the time being, sorry.

There are a couple of zOMG updates being worked on, and I hope to have more news to share in a few weeks.

I'm glad we can make it to Cincinnati too. Hope many of you can make it!

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
Narumi Misuhara
The anti-social cookie

Can you give us any hints on the summer events?

I still feel it's to early to give out to many details on the event, but here's what has been "leaked" so far.

1. Involves Rina
2. Many Gaia NPC's ~36 will be making an appearance
3. It will be yummy.
4. We will be adding something to the forums that has been requested for quite often... it may become a permanent site addition.

New Info
5. We will at the very least have a flash hangout for the first phase of the event.

The art assets for the event are still being worked on but maybe by this time next week I'll finally have something I can show you guys.

Thanks for the hints, Narumi. I can't wait to for the events to start and see more of the NPCs.

Playful Guildswoman

The anti-social cookie
Narumi Misuhara
The anti-social cookie

I still feel it's to early to give out to many details on the event, but here's what has been "leaked" so far.

1. Involves Rina
3. It will be yummy.
4. We will be adding something to the forums that has been requested for quite often... it may become a permanent site addition.

New Info
5. We will at the very least have a flash hangout for the first phase of the event.

The art assets for the event are still being worked on but maybe by this time next week I'll finally have something I can show you guys.

Now you have me excited!!!
I cant wait to see what all of you have come up with!
Thank you!!!

Yay, Narumi!

Romantic Cheerleader

Panagrammic
Strike pack #4 is out tomorrow.

BrilliantBlueStar
Strike Pack # 4 I'm guessing will come after you review this month's data of changes?

YAY - I know you have just made a LOT of people HAPPY heart

And Hello to DJ Helsing as well and his work he mentioned coming!! heart

8,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Hello!

Let's see if this week I can get an answer.

Why have the problems with zOMG not been fixed? The glitchfest from last May when anyone who played (maybe not everyone) quests were messed up. When does anyone plan on doing anything about that because I've been dealing with these problems since then which may be a reason zOMG isn't so popular. I haven't been able to finish half my quests and I am not the only one.

Are you going to be like Bioware and the Xbox 360? Never fixing the problems with Dragon Age even though there are patches for it on the PS3?

Also, when is there going to be another big release of gold items? (If there's one planned)

Thank You
can i add you as a friend please?
o w o

Invisible Sex Symbol

Is working for Gaia fun?
Do you guys see new improvements in zOMG?
OHMYGOD. I love Gaia ;D.
What IS your favorite part of Gaia?

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Narumi Misuhara
The anti-social cookie

1. Involves Rina

3. It will be yummy.

New Info

Can you tell us if they'll be new NPC's, or our shopkeepers? biggrin

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
So, the Friends Chat (out this week) is a modification of towns, which should make it more appealing for some people.

Outfit Marketplace is done by the same developer as Friends Chat (edy), and he'll be finishing it up after FC goes out.

RabioIi
1. Is towns going to be getting an update soon at all? It REALLY is out of date sadly and it would be cool if we got an update of some sort. I still love towns and go into it frequently.

3. When do you think that Marketplace update thing for the wardrobes will be released?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Questions:

Will the Summer Event have anything to do with Towns VS Towns?

Can we have an item (maybe in the next RIG/CI) that pays homage to LOST?

Romantic Vampire

7,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
you know what can I also add you as a friend Lanzer? I know you get that a lot but I would love if you were my friend ^___^

Stellar Succubus

Panagrammic
Ah, that is an interesting idea. If someone can point me to a running thread of all dates when CIs were released (to save me going back through announcements) I can actually run it and put it in the journal.

Platonix
Pan, I'd like to invite you to run a quick analysis out of curiosity. (At least I imagine it'd be quick...if I'm wrong, save it for a future Journal entry.)

If you were to put together a graph with Time, in days, as the X-axis, and total number of games of Booty Grab played as the Y-axis, so we could see the peaks and valleys of Booty Grab usage...

...how would that graph compare to the releases of Cash Shop items, most notably CIs? (and maybe EIs while we're at it.)

Since, as you noted in your last Journal entry, you keep seeing the apparently incorrect claim that CIs cause inflation, I'm wondering if there's any truth to the idea that CIs indirectly cause inflation by causing huge spikes in Booty Grab use, as people struggle to earn the millions of Gold that a CI's top-tier prizes inevitably sell for in the Marketplace?

If no one else has, this might be of use to you:

Master Chance Item List

It doesn't contain dates, but the first post links to each thread made for the CI's by users in the GCD, which usually get made on or around the day of the item's release.

I'm quite content to post all the dates of each thread and their correlating CI here or PM. I'd love to see this graph/study too!
Hey lanzer,mods & admins! I would like to inquire about the outfit marketplace. When will it be released?

Romantic Cheerleader

Lanzer
scullylam
hi lanzer and staff!!!

so, the webcast at fanime didn't really catch everything that was asked or mentioned... it kept cutting out, but if any of my questions were asked during the webcast can you still try answer them?

1. will the real life gaia merchandise store be updated? will we get more items from zomg, or moga will make an appearance in the store? how about the hats that were sold out but never appeared there? will they come back? from the webcast, was there something relating to the store that was answered?

2. how is zomg connecting to the main site going? and ever thought of allowing nicolae to sell gold items that are "zomg inspired" so his shop can get more action?

3. i just saw dj helsing added cincinnati to the meet up events for october. that is awesome!!!! so i just wanted to send a thank you for coming back though this wait for october is sooooo long. whee

We're working on making some more plushies, but we don't have a date for them yet. No plans for hats for the time being, sorry.

There are a couple of zOMG updates being worked on, and I hope to have more news to share in a few weeks.

I'm glad we can make it to Cincinnati too. Hope many of you can make it!

Thanks for the plushies coming heart

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Jiana_999
Hey admins! I would like to inquire about the outfit marketplace. When will it be released?

Read this. xp whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces