Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

It's been a great week having meet some of you at Fanime last week, including those of you who joined us on the livecast. We've also received a lot of great feedback on the gathering. So a great thank you for all those who participated.

I'm not in the Gaia office today so I might not be able to answer questions as well as I could normally, but I'll do the best I can.

Hello, staff! smile

1) How long will Gaia be accepting applications for hiring sprite artists?
2) Will Gaia make it possible to play Monster Galaxy and Ocean Party eventually without needing accounts on other websites? I want to play your Pokemons, Gaia, but an account on some of these other websites is something I do not want. If it will, when? (Weeks from now? Months? Not until next year?)
3) Any estimate on when the arena updates are coming?

(I'm first! OoO)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
heart
Hi lanzer!!

Can you give us any hints on the summer events?

Or hints on the new CI that dues out soon?
heart
Will we be able to edit our "Quick Links" on the new toolbar like we did with the old toolbar?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
hi lanzer and staff!!!

so, the webcast at fanime didn't really catch everything that was asked or mentioned... it kept cutting out, but if any of my questions were asked during the webcast can you still try answer them?

1. will the real life gaia merchandise store be updated? will we get more items from zomg, or moga will make an appearance in the store? how about the hats that were sold out but never appeared there? will they come back? from the webcast, was there something relating to the store that was answered?

2. how is zomg connecting to the main site going? and ever thought of allowing nicolae to sell gold items that are "zomg inspired" so his shop can get more action?

3. i just saw dj helsing added cincinnati to the meet up events for october. that is awesome!!!! so i just wanted to send a thank you for coming back though this wait for october is sooooo long. whee

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Hi Lanzer!!!!
So, why aren't you in the Gaia office today?
Did you enjoy doing the chicken dance during the webcast?
How was your memorial day? are you looking forward to summer?
How are the character bios coming along?
Ok, for the past week the gaia cash tree has been hanging out on the top of the page everytime I come on to the site but I don't want to do it because it requires downloading something, how do I make it go away?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah -- actually we're adding a daily chance to it as well. Should be out in the next week or so.

plasmafire
Will we be able to edit our "Quick Links" on the new toolbar like we did with the old toolbar?

Fashionable Vampire

Evening Lanzer!

Given how you guys are popping into the DFW area for A-Kon 22 soon,do you guys have any favorite memories of your time in said area?

Site related questions:

1:
When are we going to get a fix for Arenas so that it'll discourage downvoting/whoring out for votes/etc.?

2:
Is there a possibility that cyberbullying will be addressed and curtailed on the site?

3:
Any chance we'll see drag inspired items debuting sometime soon?

4:
Do you guys plan to partner with a GLBTI charity in the future?

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250

Hey Lanzer. This is my first post here at ATA (glad I didn't miss it today~!) whee

What's up for the future of evolution items (EIs) right now? There's been some concern which you can see in this thread. Will we be seeing any regular EIs or will rapid evolution items continue to dominate? And will any of the older evolution items actually evolve in the future? Will new artists and some old favorites also get a chance to work on some new EIs as well?

Thanks for your time and hope you're having fun trying to escape the summer heat whee

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sifen Yamishi
Evening Lanzer!

Given how you guys are popping into the DFW area for A-Kon 22 soon,do you guys have any favorite memories of your time in said area?

Site related questions:

1:
When are we going to get a fix for Arenas so that it'll not encourage downvoting/whoring out for votes/etc.?

that would be great!!! i was downvoted last week because my entry was "OMG ALL WRONG!!!" xd

Playful Guildswoman

Thank you Pan for the recent adjustments in bootygrab and the notifications.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Well, here's my question(s) for today.

Is there any possibility of getting more ninja-themed items in the Gold or Cash Shops - and preferably NOT items that are only exclusively from and/or within RIGs/CIs/EIs/REIs? The current series of ninja-themed items are rather limited, and certain items that WERE supposed to be completely ninja-themed *coughshadowlegendcough* turned out to be utter disappointments for most of us.

We seem to have a rather healthy abundance of pirate-themed items, so it's only fair that the sides of the ever-classic & long running debate are properly balanced with a few (dozen) newer ninja-type items.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Romantic Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hello Lanzer! ♥

I'm really nervous about posting but here goes...
I wanted to ask you if it's possible to get a "Delete All" button when if comes to profile comments? Many Gaians and myself have a ton of pages of unwanted comments that build up over the years and it's a pain to delete all of them one by one.

Also a personal question...
Do you prefer the actor Orlando Bloom as a pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean or as a beautiful elf from Lord of The Rings? I prefer the elf although no one agrees with me... redface
Could we get an item search feature in the "Customize Avatar" ?
Sometimes we have great difficulty finding items in our inventory that we are looking to wear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff