It's been a great week having meet some of you at Fanime last week, including those of you who joined us on the livecast. We've also received a lot of great feedback on the gathering. So a great thank you for all those who participated.
I'm not in the Gaia office today so I might not be able to answer questions as well as I could normally, but I'll do the best I can.
1) How long will Gaia be accepting applications for hiring sprite artists?
2) Will Gaia make it possible to play Monster Galaxy and Ocean Party eventually without needing accounts on other websites? I want to play your Pokemons, Gaia, but an account on some of these other websites is something I do not want. If it will, when? (Weeks from now? Months? Not until next year?)
3) Any estimate on when the arena updates are coming?
so, the webcast at fanime didn't really catch everything that was asked or mentioned... it kept cutting out, but if any of my questions were asked during the webcast can you still try answer them?
1. will the real life gaia merchandise store be updated? will we get more items from zomg, or moga will make an appearance in the store? how about the hats that were sold out but never appeared there? will they come back? from the webcast, was there something relating to the store that was answered?
2. how is zomg connecting to the main site going? and ever thought of allowing nicolae to sell gold items that are "zomg inspired" so his shop can get more action?
3. i just saw dj helsing added cincinnati to the meet up events for october. that is awesome!!!! so i just wanted to send a thank you for coming back though this wait for october is sooooo long. whee
So, why aren't you in the Gaia office today?
Did you enjoy doing the chicken dance during the webcast?
How was your memorial day? are you looking forward to summer?
How are the character bios coming along?
Ok, for the past week the gaia cash tree has been hanging out on the top of the page everytime I come on to the site but I don't want to do it because it requires downloading something, how do I make it go away?
Hey Lanzer. This is my first post here at ATA (glad I didn't miss it today~!) whee
What's up for the future of evolution items (EIs) right now? There's been some concern which you can see in this thread. Will we be seeing any regular EIs or will rapid evolution items continue to dominate? And will any of the older evolution items actually evolve in the future? Will new artists and some old favorites also get a chance to work on some new EIs as well?
Thanks for your time and hope you're having fun trying to escape the summer heat whee
Is there any possibility of getting more ninja-themed items in the Gold or Cash Shops - and preferably NOT items that are only exclusively from and/or within RIGs/CIs/EIs/REIs? The current series of ninja-themed items are rather limited, and certain items that WERE supposed to be completely ninja-themed *coughshadowlegendcough* turned out to be utter disappointments for most of us.
We seem to have a rather healthy abundance of pirate-themed items, so it's only fair that the sides of the ever-classic & long running debate are properly balanced with a few (dozen) newer ninja-type items.
I'm really nervous about posting but here goes...
I wanted to ask you if it's possible to get a "Delete All" button when if comes to profile comments? Many Gaians and myself have a ton of pages of unwanted comments that build up over the years and it's a pain to delete all of them one by one.
Also a personal question...
Do you prefer the actor Orlando Bloom as a pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean or as a beautiful elf from Lord of The Rings? I prefer the elf although no one agrees with me... redface