Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Scobre
I forgot what game that is honestly. xd If it's the boardgame, then eh, I probably won't buy it. I prefer playing Clue. Thank you for bringing EIs back, I love the newest one based on the Wizard of Oz. I’m really looking forward to the possible pets addition to the site.

1) Could you please make a landshark from scratch so I can breed it with every other pet?

2) So from the sneak peeks, I saw a bank. Are we going to get a non-interest earning bank?

3) Can zOMG! get a FAQ and sub-forum to make it easy for old and new players to learn the basics of game play? The forum is kind of a disgrace to the site right now and very disorganized.

1) Maybe! Anything is possible.
2) No actual banking system, that's just the same bank that's always been in Gambino and is the location where trades take place.

Friendly Gaian

13,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Does Gracewar7 still work for Gaia? I haven't seen her for weeks, but she still has Developer in her title.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Good evening Admins! biggrin

I have a couple of suggestions, including for the summer.

1. Can we have utensils (forks, spoons, knifes, normal sized chopsticks, kitchen knives, rolling pins, more cooking utensils), plates, bowls, and napkins in the Gold Shops please.

2. A red wolf recolor of Lobo please!

3. I would love if we got a recolor of ICHI-maru-KYUU! Especially the shirtdress in red! emotion_kirakira

4. Since summer is almost here, can we please have more barbecue food items and drinks. (Smoothies, sodas, different flavors of lemonade, pitchers, a bag of ice, a platter of ribs, corn on the cob, potato chips, coleslaw, potato salad, plate of hotdogs, salads, condiments, etc. ) A picnic table would be neat too! Also a campfire to roast the marshmellows and hotdogs on a stick we have in the Buttercup Cafe? And bug spray too!

For the 4th of July, could we have a pile of fireworks boxes around our avatars?

Swimming pool background and pool accesories would be awesome! Like pool noodles, more arm floaties, swimming goggles, inflatable sea animals (I would love a giant inflatable shark, whale, sea turtle, rubber duck, etc!)

5. Melon pan item please! emotion_omnomnom

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Hello Admins! >w<

Are there gonna be more anime sponsored items, like Madoka Magica, Full Metal Alchemist, Black Butler? surprised

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hi AtA!

Just droppin' in to say hello! biggrin

Fanime was awesome, by the way! ^w^

I am totally plotting arts for swarf and sisky and maybe a few others that were there. smile

@sisky: do you have any particular avatar that you like that I may draw? O:

heart

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hey E-Corp Representative here.

Will the Easter Bunny be making an appearance at the Summer Event?

Or are we just trying to RIGHT his wrong-doings?

Oh! And happy Monday all!

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
Hi guys and gals. Didn't get a response last time so I'm trying again.

Quote:
Is there any chance that the links to the hacking, scamming, and harassment reports could be moved up so that they sit where the my posts/my topics/my subscribed threads/safety tips links are? A lot of users don't notice the report links sitting at the bottom of the forum page. Bumping them up will help more users notice and find them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Prophet

Will there be any chance that there will be a Gaia app for windows? emotion_kirakira

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Jak Bauer
Ma Ajmala
hello hows everyone tonight

Doing pretty well, how about yourself?
good too

on my day off playing street fighter 3nodding

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Will we be getting any new chicken items soon.

Widower

Festive Lightbringer

12,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
you're building me up just to break me down

Will you guys be doing anything special for the 10 year anniversary of the MCs? 3nodding

you're being loud without a sound

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Hi there. <3

Can you tell us what items would be re-released in the Summer Sale before the sales begin? o:

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
lanzer and staff:

it was great getting to meet you and everyone at fanime. and it was so wonderful!!!! by the way, how are the doggies at hq? (sisky and swarf knows what i mean) >>;;;

well, i can't think of any questions since kenny answered most of mine in his journal. but, is there a way you guys over the manga can maybe link users to the zomg manga? people don't know that with the comic right now, the introduction of the summer event, that is blaze. i mean, new users may not know it is her. so, just maybe to kinda get people caught up.... and yeah, it doesn't help the one chick from moga looks kinda... blaze-y. xd

*lurks* ninja

add: sdplus dolls. swarf and marshall. pretty please???? emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Happy Monday guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items