Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

June is here and it already feels like July weather! All I remember doing this weekend is hiding inside while the sun is blazing. xp Thank you for all who braved the weather and attended A-Con over the weekend,and those who hung out at Fanime in San Jose. Hope you had a great time!

PS - How many of you are raging over Game Of Thrones?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Green Gaian

What am I suppose to complain about now? emotion_donotwant

But seriously, thank you.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

hello hows everyone tonight

Mysterious Trickster

Hey Gaia Staff!

How goes it this fine Monday evening (afternoon for you guys)? I have a few of questions:

1. Any news when any update to Alchemy can be made? I last heard there was SOMETHING for this year, but was pushed back due to some unseen reason. >:

2. I just finished reading Batman Beyond: 10,000 Clowns and am in the process of reading Justice League Beyond: Konstriction. Who's your favorite super hero?

3. Relating to question 2: In the future, would it be possible to have a sponsorship from Marvel, DC, TopCow, DarkHorse, or any other comic book franchise? That would be pretty cool. I'm asking this because I remember reading that you guys went after Golden Compass and ask to sponsor them on the site. biggrin

I'm looking forward to the Summer Event and the Pet's feature. I hope it becomes a big success, so it can be expanded and become a loved feature on the site.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
SD Plus Marshall? (The character from zOMG) ninja

I also can't wait for the summer event! Hopefully Codemonkey isn't too stressed out.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello!
So Lanzer a few weeks ago I asked about some hairstyles that removes the Eternal Emperor ( Crown ). You asked for a few examples and I then posted Fanged Regalia, and the dark tresses hairstyle from Dark Heart. Just wanted to know if this could be fixed. Please! emotion_kirakira

Also lovin' the new facial hair. heart

Thanks for takin' the time to read my post.

User Image
Hi Admins!

I had my account banned a few months back and filed a few tickets which have all been closed without my receiving any new information whatsoever.

When I checked in with a Mod about procedure, they told me I filed it correctly and that it ended up in the right place, and I was to wait for a personalized response, but I never received one.

As a last resort, I was instructed to flag down an admin during the ask-the-admin session. So I was wondering if it wouldn’t be too much trouble to ask someone to shed some light on my situation?

Thank you in advance.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I don't know what Game of Thrones is. Thank you for bringing EIs back, I love the newest one based on the Wizard of Oz. I’m really looking forward to the possible pets addition to the site.

1) Could you please make a landshark from scratch so I can breed it with every other pet?

2) So from the sneak peeks, I saw a bank. Are we going to get a non-interest earning bank?

3) Can zOMG! get a FAQ and sub-forum to make it easy for old and new players to learn the basics of game play? The forum is kind of a disgrace to the site right now and very disorganized.

Shapeshifter

Hello gaia staff! I have some questions about heralds of chaos. I know you guys aren't going to develop it anymore, but will it at least get bug fixes like how zOMG is on maintenance mode?

There are a few issues with it right now such as achievements not granting and people not being able to send keys back to their friends which is kinda hard on new users that want the achievements.

Is there any way that at least the achievement grants could be fixed?

thread link about the problem: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/heralds-of-chaos/has-anyone-else-not-been-getting-the-hoc-achievements/t.86119043/

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Ma Ajmala
hello hows everyone tonight

Doing pretty well, how about yourself?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Maggot

Ask for arm and leg hair now Maggot? wink
Maggot

Whatever you happen to want next, I suppose. ninja

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Swarf SDplus doll? o3o

Also, hi everyone o3o

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Icy Bloom
Hi Admins!

I had my account banned a few months back and filed a few tickets which have all been closed without my receiving any new information whatsoever.

When I checked in with a Mod about procedure, they told me I filed it correctly and that it ended up in the right place, and I was to wait for a personalized response, but I never received one.

As a last resort, I was instructed to flag down an admin during the ask-the-admin session. So I was wondering if it wouldn’t be too much trouble to ask someone to shed some light on my situation?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

Send me a PM with your report # and I'll look into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff