Welcome to Gaia! ::

Graff: bah- I couldn't do the event- arrows moving waaay too fast, didn't match the beat of the music, and trying to hit them on my keyboard was just frustrating, so I gave up and bought the items off the MP. crying

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
kaykeyser
Uerian
Hey, Lanzer! How was your week? I have heard rumors of a marriage between developers, but I haven't been updated on that/getting much info on it, and I have no idea where exactly I'd discuss that. What all went down?

One more question; always being the fan of the nameless and lesser/never-used characters, I was overjoyed to come across another one:
User Image
From the unreleased Summer Olympics manga. I've taken to calling her Megan Ekko, for her large glasses (meganekko is Japanese for "glasses girl", to those who don't know), but I wanted to know; might she ever make an appearance as trying to stalk Louie? Does she have a real name? If not, do you know of any nicknames she might've been called while the manga was being drawn?

I think she's just a rejected olypics character I don't think she'll be used again but who know.
Yes but I am hoping to know because I am a fan of all the characters like herUser Image
Not immediately, because companies usually have an US office if they ever want to do commercials overseas. So we have east coast and west coast sales in the US, and that's pretty much the extent of it. Most larger Japanese companies do have satellite offices in the US though.

Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, garlic, onion, bellpeppers, oh, jalapenos!

Wow, news travel fast! Yes, congrats to them both, we're definitely ordering a cake. biggrin Marriage feature is not in the list, but it's something we really want to build after the community stuff. Probably start with the wedding chapel.

I dont want waffles
1: Is it possible for Gaia to get sponsors from overseas? (Japan, for example) If not, is it something the staff are considering and making a move toward, in the future?

2: What kind of toppings do you like on your pizza?

3: Congrats on L0cke and Ling getting married! (finally) Was there a huge party at the office? Does this mean the possiblity of a marriage system being tossed people's way on Gaia isn't impossible? If so, will it be insanely expensive (like a 200k fine for getting married, and even higher to get divorced?)
Have any of you seen the new Star Trek movie?

What did you think of it?

Edit: As a side note...a hundred thank yous for these spacefleet items crying

750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
SimplySimone
Good evening everyone! Cookies for all!! smile

Hello, Simone! mrgreen
Ah, just read my last post biggrin It's between L0cke and Ling!

Oh, unfortunately she's an extra, who had her 5 minutes of fame. biggrin

Uerian
Hey, Lanzer! How was your week? I have heard rumors of a marriage between developers, but I haven't been updated on that/getting much info on it, and I have no idea where exactly I'd discuss that. What all went down?

One more question; always being the fan of the nameless and lesser/never-used characters, I was overjoyed to come across another one:
User Image
From the unreleased Summer Olympics manga. I've taken to calling her Megan Ekko, for her large glasses (meganekko is Japanese for "glasses girl", to those who don't know), but I wanted to know; might she ever make an appearance as trying to stalk Louie? Does she have a real name? If not, do you know of any nicknames she might've been called while the manga was being drawn?

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
BlueAltitude
Hello Lanzer! ^_^ We missed you last week!
We were able to see Angels and Demons this week and it was AWESOME! Definitely one of my top ten.
Prom was fun! I enjoyed exploring the worlds and there were a lot of great song selections as well. The only thing was the limits on the rooms. I think it would be fun with more people allowed into one room at one time.

I think Simone is poking around here somewhere...-gets cookies-

Hey Blue! Looks like it might be time to change your name to GreenAltitude. smile

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
OMGWTFMichael
SimplySimone

awww yay 4laugh can i have one?

Yes, you'd be part of the "all" Michael. LOL

Quote:
*tackles Simone* What kind of cookies did you bring this week?

Gotta stick with my famous ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies, of course!
SimplySimone
BlueAltitude
Hello Lanzer! ^_^ We missed you last week!
We were able to see Angels and Demons this week and it was AWESOME! Definitely one of my top ten.
Prom was fun! I enjoyed exploring the worlds and there were a lot of great song selections as well. The only thing was the limits on the rooms. I think it would be fun with more people allowed into one room at one time.

I think Simone is poking around here somewhere...-gets cookies-

Hey Blue! Looks like it might be time to change your name to GreenAltitude. smile

Haha xD Yea, I am really excited about the change. How are things going Simone?

Professional Novice

User Image
Hi everybody!

The prom looks really slick, but next time could we do it without Flash games, or maybe you could have the Flash games, but provide an alternate way of earning the event items? A lot of people feel a little left out since they can participate effectively due to slower computer and the like. ^^;

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
SimplySimone

/snags an oatmeal raisin cookie/ I claim this cookie in the name of His Royal Majesty Me the 1st, Sovereign of Metopia, Population Me. /gobbles/

Just out of curiosity, about how many submissions for Community Spotlight do you get in an average week?

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Lanzer
Ah, just read my last post biggrin It's between L0cke and Ling!

Oh, unfortunately she's an extra, who had her 5 minutes of fame. biggrin

Uerian

User Image
That's great news! Congratulations to the newlyweds biggrin

Yay, she's officially a minor secondary character; they're my favorites biggrin

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I_Illusion
SimplySimone

YAY! Did you enjoy baseball last week? You did pretty well when I was watching the webcast :3

I had a great time, thanks! I saw that you popped in. I didn't get to read ALL the posts from the game.
@simone xd !! just checking even though i still have a stash of
your cookies from a couple AtA's back rofl

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Dark Elf Pilfer
@ Simone - I hope you don't mind, but I plugged the community spotlight system.

Why, thank you! I could use more topics and events. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces