Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
biglanky14

Hi there,

Yup, we'd like to do more with the world map too. It's on our list, but it could be a bit before we get to it. But we are trying to tie more things happening across the site together with the manga. It's a tricky balance b/c not everyone is into the manga, and going too far screws up their experience. But we're working towards a happy medium.

:3 Thank you for the quick response!

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Why did H and R Wesley burn down? cause i don't understand the whole ramifications of it all in the manga.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Toast Ninja
carbonphyber
Toast Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Do you guys have any plans to add more achievements in the near future?

Or give more achievement awards?

I really liked how the Tycoon achievement unlocked more MP slots and would like to see more of that in the future.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We are working on a little somethin'-somethin' right now.

Do you have a general time frame on when us users might be seeing some of them? emotion_kirakira
I'm not working on any new achievements, but I am working on adding functionality to the achievements system. It's probably a few weeks away -- but don't hold me to this time frame.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
How old is Nicu and edy and when is Lex gonna have a shop again?

and thanks for the hunky Louie 8D

Beloved Elder

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
Lanzer
Headmistress-Slate
Well I'm the owner of a guild and there's an idea I'd like to run by y'all, (Guild T-shirt's) the Guild account can be used to pay for them...they can have color option's and a simple design < I personally think it would be a good idea but seeing that a lot of images wouldn't show up or be too small I thought I'd at lest run this idea by y'all. sweatdrop

That's a cool idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

Your welcome Lan.....zer.

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
Is there any possibility of deflation ever happening in the little gaia virtual "economy"? I hate how I can hardly afford any of the simple items that have eyes and hair that I like. It's depressing. xd
DARKNRGY
Tieria-Shirin
DARKNRGY
Tieria-Shirin
Can we get an option for locked items to be sold back to gaia?

Items are generally locked because they come from a new PayPal account to prevent fraud. Details classified :]. If you are talking about a different kind of lock, let me know.

The ones that are soulbound to our inventory, can get an option to sell them back to gaia? Like one of the skins that was from one of the events I don't want to see it in my inventory anymore. I'd either like to sell it back or trash it.

Ah, yeah we don't allow sellback for some stuff that we intended to be status instead of liquid inventory. You can delete them, though.

Thanks for answering. heart

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Another question: If there's a very slim chance to ensure about the items being released in a justified way (specifically my previous question of the leaks), is there a good reason why it's being post-poned still, so my mind may be at ease for now? :U

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Narumi Misuhara
Shinju_hashimfo

Shinju Says

Lol, why is he the brony king? xd
And I don't remember what I was doing last week either, but this week will be fun. And next week will be even better. biggrin

D: ...did you not participate in the May the fourth event?!!!!

Shinju Says

Oh, with the Star Wars and MLP thing? I did, but not much because I was busy in real life. ):

Original Pumpkin

biglanky14
OMFG Shushu
Can some one help me with this:
-snip-
I want to talk to Moira to see what she has to say about H&R being blown up.
But The quest thing wont go away.

Hi there,

Can you PM me with the details of how exactly you got caught in this loop? I can send it around to a few folks to see if anyone knows what's going on. Thanks!

sent

Wealthy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Darth Mudkip
This might have been asked about 1000 times but are you guys planning on fixing or making a better inventory arranger?

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
How old is Nicu and edy and when is Lex gonna have a shop again?

and thanks for the hunky Louie 8D

I'm a fangirl >.<
I Rebecca I
codemonkey37179
I Rebecca I
Hello, do you think that the price of items will go up once the economy in the U.S. goes up? Because I noticed that prices dropped when the U.S. entered the recession

Your question has started quite a debate here in the office. We are divided on the answer right now.
Oh okay, let me know if you come to an agreement :3

There's the theory that when there are more users purchasing items then there will be more items and hence prices will be lower with more supply. At the same time, there is only a 2% exchange tax on Gaia so there is more and more gold in our economy so over the last 9 years inflation had just been steadily going up with small changes.

Greedy Fatcat

Sebastian_Underling
How does one become a admin?

Admin school.

Serious answer: The current "admin" staff are our in-house customer service and oldbies like lanzer. Most of us in here are not technically admin, we are devs, artists, and biglanky14 is actually just someone we found outside and might actually be a mis-shaped puppy.

Original Pumpkin

Grizzlysdaughter
Why did H and R Wesley burn down? cause i don't understand the whole ramifications of it all in the manga.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/?type=manga
read from pages 12-21

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas