Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Shinju_hashimfo

Shinju Says

Lol, why is he the brony king? xd
And I don't remember what I was doing last week either, but this week will be fun. And next week will be even better. biggrin

D: ...did you not participate in the May the fourth event?!!!!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo

Shinju Says

Hey scully! I can actually make it to this weeks meat. Woo!

yay! that's great!!!! biggrin i should be able to make it too. last week... errr... i can't remember where i was... xd but still this week's is going to be awesome! biggrin

*summons brony king*
zero omega

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. biggrin

Shinju Says

Lol, why is he the brony king? xd
And I don't remember what I was doing last week either, but this week will be fun. And next week will be even better. biggrin

3nodding hope it be "magical". emotion_awesome (sorry just wanted to use that emote lol)

Shinju Says

Lol. I'm sure it will be magical. But after a couple of weeks, I won't be getting on much. I'll be somewhere with limited internet access. ): But have fun for me on Gaia this summer. :3

lol will do. xd
Headmistress-Slate
Well I'm the owner of a guild and there's an idea I'd like to run by y'all, (Guild T-shirt's) the Guild account can be used to pay for them...they can have color option's and a simple design < I personally think it would be a good idea but seeing that a lot of images wouldn't show up or be too small I thought I'd at lest run this idea by y'all. sweatdrop

That's a cool idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

Dapper Dabbler

Mastrophobia
biglanky14
Mastrophobia
I heard something about DMS being open to the public all summer if so are you going to unsoulbound the gems and amulets so we can sell them since its a waste of money now?

Hi Mastrophobia,

This is news to me, although we are talking about making DMS open more often (although nothing concrete has been decided).

well if you do make it more open, do you plan on making it so we can sell the amulet? also what about charge orbs for people who dont play zomg but do alchemy?

Honestly, I'm not sure what'd we do b/c we haven't gotten that far in the discussion yet. We'd definitely figure out something definitive for people with the amulets, even if it's to not change anything.

Dapper Dabbler

biglanky14
dizziedobsession
Okay so real questions this time after browsing through 20 pages (some are repeats I find important to ask!) wink

1. When should we expect an update to CrosStitch? The winners to be announced?
2. When should we expect the items from HR Wesley to be purchasable at their shop price again? (In the case HR Wesley isn't actually "rebuilt" with the items?)

Hi there,

1) I don't have an exact date for you, but it should be sooner rather than later.

2) Check now smile

Fingers crossed for #1! And I saw some other posts about it and checked! Yay HR Wesley! biggrin
Thanks for the quote!

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
How old is Nicu and edy and when is Lex gonna have a shop again?

and thanks ofr the hunky Louie 8D

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Repostin' my questions like an idiot. Herpaderp. sweatdrop

Ren Orenji Doragon
Hello AtA! ^w^

I have several questions. c:

• Would it be possible to get a quick fix to the Recipe Exchange in Back Alley Bargains? Gaia Gold does not display properly there. :c

• Also: I'm unsure about this one, but would grandfathered zOMG! Rings remaining unsoulbound after equipping them in-game be a zOMG glitch or an inventory glitch? o3o;;

• Also also: zOMG! Random Mini-Event loot ( Grucken Feather, Zen Charm, Loose Screw ) added back in-game as well as added to Alchemy and/or new Epic Recipes plox? emotion_kirakira *shot*

Other than that, keep up the great work, all! emotion_c8

Ren Orenji Doragon
One more question from me. xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can we please get Voice Fonts removed from the in-game zOMG! shop? ;o; Vivox has been discontinued for longer than I can remember and it's pointless to have these still in the shop. x-x

heart

Greedy Fatcat

Xelvorktork
Hello! I Recently saw A post I founded rather interesting. . . I was wondering how this user did this; He had a picture on top of his post with a link to his Profile. . .
Here is the post:
This
*Reposted because no one answered. . . Sweat; Please answer!! Im curious!

I did answer you.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-05-30-2012/t.80081055_405/#405

Wealthy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This might have been asked about 1000 times but are you guys planning on fixing or making a better inventory arranger?

Dapper Dabbler

OMFG Shushu
Can some one help me with this:
User Image
I want to talk to Moira to see what she has to say about H&R being blown up.
But The quest thing wont go away.

Hi there,

Can you PM me with the details of how exactly you got caught in this loop? I can send it around to a few folks to see if anyone knows what's going on. Thanks!

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
How old is Nicu and edy and when is Lex gonna have a shop again?

and thanks ofr the hunky Louie 8D

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Hello! Another question, this time for Alchemy:

Pancakes: Can those be made to buy in bulk for the caches and cases?

Thanks^^

Greedy Fatcat

Tieria-Shirin
DARKNRGY
Tieria-Shirin
Can we get an option for locked items to be sold back to gaia?

Items are generally locked because they come from a new PayPal account to prevent fraud. Details classified :]. If you are talking about a different kind of lock, let me know.

The ones that are soulbound to our inventory, can get an option to sell them back to gaia? Like one of the skins that was from one of the events I don't want to see it in my inventory anymore. I'd either like to sell it back or trash it.

Ah, yeah we don't allow sellback for some stuff that we intended to be status instead of liquid inventory. You can delete them, though.

Dapper Dabbler

faire du leche-vitrine
Call me nostalgic, but....

It would be lovely to see the world map put back to use somehow. I'm sure this could be done in a number of ways, but what initially comes to mind is the way the map was used during Gambino v. Von Helson. The map used to be so central to events, and somehow seeing 'where' storyline events were happening helped me better contextualize and appreciate them.

I have no idea what's in store for Towns 2.0, but if it were possible to actually walk through Durem, Barton, Isle de Gambino, etc.....it would just be so cool. It would serve as a way to connect Gaia's story line to towns, as well, making it more than just a hangout. That might not be Town's purpose...but it would be cool, and a really wonderful way to interact with events!

I would LOVE to see the map expanded to cover Gambino/Edmund's current travels - again, that would be such a cool expansion of Towns (or zOMG, but it sounds like zOMG is being left behind....).

There seems to overall be a disconnect between events, overall story line, the release of items, and the 'world' of Gaia itself. For items, a piece of it is just that so many items come out so quickly (and the designs have been beautiful - bravo!), too quickly, I'm sure, to be put into context, etc. It's not their purpose. But still. I just feel there's a disconnect. It makes me sad sad Anyways, that's my ramble!

heart Thanks for all you do!

Hi there,

Yup, we'd like to do more with the world map too. It's on our list, but it could be a bit before we get to it. But we are trying to tie more things happening across the site together with the manga. It's a tricky balance b/c not everyone is into the manga, and going too far screws up their experience. But we're working towards a happy medium.

Man-Hungry Tycoon

biglanky14
Mastrophobia
biglanky14
Mastrophobia
I heard something about DMS being open to the public all summer if so are you going to unsoulbound the gems and amulets so we can sell them since its a waste of money now?

Hi Mastrophobia,

This is news to me, although we are talking about making DMS open more often (although nothing concrete has been decided).

well if you do make it more open, do you plan on making it so we can sell the amulet? also what about charge orbs for people who dont play zomg but do alchemy?

Honestly, I'm not sure what'd we do b/c we haven't gotten that far in the discussion yet. We'd definitely figure out something definitive for people with the amulets, even if it's to not change anything.

alright thank you im just a little annoyed i bought 2 amulets and 2 gems and all are soulbound of different accounts so i wasted that money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff