Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

CioccoLatte
gaia_angelleft Hello to everyone!!! I hope everyone had a refreshingly enjoyable holiday! gaia_angelright

gaia_star I would just like to ask:
1. Around when can we expect the Summer Event/Olympics?
2. Will it be Barton vs. Aekea vs. Durem vs. Gambino again?
3. Can we expect more involvement from the other towns/NPCs? I feel that the event seems to be isolated to the Kuros vs. Gino/Edmund/Sen/Overseer/Louie.....
4. When can we get to play Rumble Kitties? gaia_kittenstar
5. Milk or Dark chocolate? emotion_omnomnom

Thank you in advance!

1. In the summer.
2. Something like that.
3. Not sure.
4. Late Summer.
5. If I have to choose, Milk.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Lurk lurk lurk

Mewling Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

regaurdless of if they really did, i feel like they did!
gaia gave me another oversized shirt~ * 7 * something
i've asked for in all of my pasts posts in the ask the
admins. q u q i still owe one of you art... i can't reacall
who, so, if you see me and i owe you art, quote me.
yeah~ quote me~ > u < but! thaaank you for the new
shirt. q u q i love it~ [/feels special]

anyways, is gaia ever going to implicate an easier way
to get cash in summer springs~?? like, offers and such?
becaaause i'd do it~ * o *

annnnd.... again! more baggy sleeved over large shirts~
* u *

oooh, and the whole h&r thing was coool~ > u < yaaay
kudos~ <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hey, guys! Lurking, may snipe an odd question or two.

Dapper Dabbler

Platonix
biglanky claimed last week that changes to the Alchemist's Case might not happen at all. This was a big surprise to me, since Lanzer has posted several times in recent AtAs acknowledging that formula rarity is currently a problem that needs attention. Are you really going to ignore something that has Lanzer himself concerned?

Hi Platonix,

There are several different ways we could address formula rarity, if we decide to do so. I basically didn't want to set the expectation that doing so by changing the Case was a given, b/c it's not. It's possible, but I can't promise we'll go that route.

Greedy Fatcat

Knight Yoshi
I was having a discussion with a moderator about the Marketplace avatar image that calls the current logged in session's avatar about why it's against the ToS to use it. But why not just set it so that if the image link for it is called anywhere but the Marketplace pages that it won't work and display an error? Because so many people use it on their profiles, and yes you can report them as you go. But just set it so that it can't used it in general.

That link misrepresents the items that you currently own which makes it a potential scamming vulnerability. You're right in that it should be enforced server side. Looks like we just missed that. I can keep it in mind but it's low priority.
siskataya
Roderich Edelstein
Hi there admins, devs and artists!

I was wondering, would it be possible to have an Evolving item following the Gaia manga plot? I think that would be exciting and a nice way of making the story even more interactive.

Hope you have a nice evening!

Heya Roderich Edelstein!

This is actually a really cool idea - I think an EI involving the Manga would be mighty nifty. I'll definitely pass your the idea to the proper team. While, of course, I cannot guarantee it can be made, I can certainly let people know about your suggestion!

Thanks for the interesting idea - keep them coming! biggrin
Sisky
Thank you for your reply! I would love an item that keeps me guessing about plot twists, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. :3

Gracious Lover

15,300 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Question for DARKNRGY:

Will you d8 me? redface

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello, everyone. I'm glad to see that the site was very able to be to be part of the plot again after the ordeal with H&R Wesley. I wonder if we'll get more like that site-plot related stuff in the near future?

Also. I wonder if a RIG NPC makes a debut, is there a limit on how many times they appear in different RIGs? I remember since I know Loyal, Mills, Kaede, Frederika, and Ciro for all I know made like 3-4 appearances in RIGs and it kinda gets more curious about this situation.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Common Senseless
also, any chance we get username changes to a static gold sink instead of the current # x 10k?
Unlikely. We don't want to encourage username changes any more than we already do.

Angelic Nitemare

biglanky14

Hey Ridley,

I heard your question during Fanime, so you managed to get through despite the gremlins smile

For zOMG, we're continuing to work on a few bugs (if I recall correctly, a couple more fixes went out recently). We're also talking about opening DMS up more often, although that's still in discussion.

For your numbered questions:

1) We largely gave behind the scenes looks at the manga creation, about the destruction of H&R Wesley, and how Moga was coming to Gaia without Facebook. We also showed a preview of a possible Events page (there's a thread in SF by Narumi for feedback), a preview of the Summer Olympics, and a few other odds and ends. A chunk of the time was also spent on our upcoming Fantasy game that will be on both Gaia and FB.

2) This is possible, but I can't guarantee anything.

3) Same thing here - I can't really talk about upcoming MCs under threat of extreme punishment.

And it's awesome you'd like to work with us. We post all our openings on our Careers page, so keep an eye there.

Awww...I missed my question? I don't even know what the answer was! emo

Cool business about the fantasy game! Hope it's nifty.

Awwww....not even a slight clue about a halo? emotion_kirakira ..-sighs- Impatient bunnie is impatient.

-Wanders to my desk to work on my resume...-

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DARKNRGY
Knight Yoshi
I was having a discussion with a moderator about the Marketplace avatar image that calls the current logged in session's avatar about why it's against the ToS to use it. But why not just set it so that if the image link for it is called anywhere but the Marketplace pages that it won't work and display an error? Because so many people use it on their profiles, and yes you can report them as you go. But just set it so that it can't used it in general.

That link misrepresents the items that you currently own which makes it a potential scamming vulnerability. You're right in that it should be enforced server side. Looks like we just missed that. I can keep it in mind but it's low priority.

Also what ever happened to getting a report button on profiles? I had addressed that several months ago, and I do believe it was UncleKenny who responded and said it'll be done. But I have yet to see anything, almost 5 months later. I have reported so many profiles to Rgood and Mcm in mass bulk at a single time...

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DARKNRGY
Existential Existence
1) Which gold shops sink the most gold each month? Can that gold shop NPC get a plaque/award for being awesome?
2) What does the "H & R" stand for in H&R Wesley? If they are first names how are they related to Edmund?
3) What's the difference between a demigod/god and a titan in the Gaia world?

alssso oommmmggg the arennasss ommgggggg ommg
omg
can't wait to see it!

I did a database query and it looks like Durem Depot makes the most cheddar. I'll send Moira a Thank You cake.

Very cool biggrin

Send her Louie wrapped in a bow I think she'd appreciate it more.

Greedy Fatcat

Zero Omega
Lurk lurk lurk

*STABS WITH A MODIFIED NERF SWORD*

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

It was great to meet many of you at Fanime last weekend. Following the panel announcement, we now have Moga for Gaia finally, and Soul Crash is another fun game to play if you're into fighting game. Do look for more info and sneak peek of our upcoming games in the following months.

As usual, we're hard at work on the summer event. We're also working on some improvements on the arenas. Hope to have it ready in a week or two.
Hello

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces