Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
berry 65
hi, i was wondering if we would ever get VJ back in gaia?

Thanks for the question! Unfortunately, we will not be bringing VJ back. Sorry if this is unhappy news for you, but hope you can find other fun things to do on Gaia biggrin

- Sisky

Nerd

Hello Admin!

I was just thinking about what to ask during the next ATA & I COMPLETELY forgot what it was... emotion_facepalm

Well, I thought up another question that I hope you'll be able to answer!

I remember reading that the report system was improved a couple years ago. Back in 2007, I was hacked (completely my fault because of a phishing scam) & it took nearly 10 months to get my account back (the hacker changed my password, etc ect).

Recently, I submitted an art scam report against another user that involved a mule of mine. It was submitted Mar 23 & I received a reply on April 16 (25 days, if my math is right). It was "resolved" on May 12 (approx 1 month later), mainly because I was waiting on the moderator replies. The moderator wouldn't actually read my PM replies until a week after I sent them. They sat in my outbox weekly while I noticed she was bumping her booty grab thread daily. I'm definitely not complaining that this report took 2 months to "resolve" considering moderators probably have an endless list of reports to deal with.

I absolutely understand that these reports take time! I also understand that moderators are just like everyone else, they want/need/deserve time to have fun & enjoy Gaia as well!

My question is: Is there a general time frame for a moderator to work on & wrap up a report when a moderator acknowledges it (takes it on in their workload)? I've also heard that it takes 1 - 4 weeks for a moderator to look at a report, is this true?

A second question is: Does a moderator usually take on more than one report at a time?

A third question: If I believe my report wasn't handled or resolved in an agreeable or fair way, how would I resubmit it for another moderator to look at? Would I copy/paste everything involved in the report & send it to usertalk@gaiaonline.com or is there another method?

Thank you so much to the Gaia staff, Admin, Moderators & FA's for all your hard work!
emotion_yatta
Crystal Sparda
Xelvorktork
Hello! I Recently saw A post I founded rather interesting. . . I was wondering how this user did this; He had a picture on top of his post with a link to his Profile. . .
Here is the post:
This
*Reposted because no one answered. . . Sweat; Please answer!! Im curious!

User ImageUser Image

When posting, look to the right of your text box and locate the "Post Action" menu.
                      Click the drop-down box and choose to display your friends.
                      Then choose your settings then create your post.

Thanks! biggrin

Kindly Lover

eek i feel kinda weird becuase this is my first time asking sweatdrop but can you make a NPC of Inori yuzuriha from Guilty Crown? whee
I know the anime is old and I know you make Gaia related NPC's but I was just wondering you know? So yea , please think about it. 4laugh
~XoXo ~*

Erika heart

(A.k.a Candy Condom x3)

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Would you consider hiring me so I can overhaul guilds? : D

OnyxEpoch's Bae

Sparkly Noob

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zero Omega
whisper_of_the_angels
Zero Omega
whisper_of_the_angels
hello all~
my question may sound unimportant, but i think it was last summer when i got a little pop up in my little bubble thingy that shows me the announcements and dev alerts and such. This little message said i had an account notice and it says i need a new email address for the site because the email i used to make my account is no longer in use. So i wanted to fix it, but it asked for my password and you guys said that you'd never ask for our passwords so i just wasn't sure what to do. I've just let it kinda sit there ever since then because i am unsure of what to do haha. I'd just like to know what i should do. smile
thanks.

I've seen that notice pop up a couple of time, it shows up next to your avatar as an "account notice," right? If so, you can probably ignore that. I believe that's something where the trigger is too sensitive. If you can access your e-mail address associated with the account, then you should be fine.

nah that email is dead and gone forever XD should i just give it my password and give it my new email?

Yes! You'll definitely want to make sure that the e-mail on your account is something you can have access to. So long as the URL starts with www.gaiaonline.com then it will be safe to enter your password.

okay! thanks so much haha 4laugh
What are the Sacred Keys for? They don't seem to open chests, so I was wondering if they are going to be used for something later on.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Riun P4rk3r 3
I know this has probably been asked a bunch of times already, but when will H&R Wesley be back up? It was my favorite store, but I can't buy anything because I don't know the names, so I would greatly appreciate it if I can know when it'll be back up.
-Sincerely, the eccentric rider, Riun P4rk3r 3

In terms of being able to purchase items from the shop, it's been back up since yesterday afternoon.
ARe more shops going to get blown up?
stop dragon my cat around
hey gaia staff do you plan on releashing the angelic & demonic wings as mcs in the near future?

We don't think we will re-release old MC items as Gaians like to retain the values of items they paid for, the only way we're giving old MC items out are though contests where it'll be given out in a small enough amount that marketplace prices won't be affected.

Invisible Gaian

14,525 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
wunks
Tansee
wunks
also still waiting to hear DARKNRGY's reply about my marrige proposal *p*
He says he's high maintenance.

bro i just got so rejected wheres my security blanket
he
he called me
a hairy man
Plenty of other guys out there who are just as rich & good looking & drive nicer cars. Don't feel bad.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
OMFG Shushu
OMFG Shushu
Can some one help me with this:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e81/Mayakashi_Myou/quest-1.jpg
I want to talk to Moira to see what she has to say about H&R being blown up.
But The quest thing wont go away.

well if it makes you feel better when i go into any store they don't even seem to acknowledge that a store probably right next to them just blew up.

Dapper Dabbler

Shish Kabobious
Hello Devs/Staff,

This is my first time posting here. I have two questions...

Q1) I would like to know are the guild forums are still in progress of being update?
We haven't heard any update about it since from 7/9/2011 from this thread.

Q2) If possible please add a zoom-in/out option in the Manga Archive?

Hi Shish Kabobious,

Both things are on our radar, but probably won't happen in the short-term. The Guilds project is particularly big, and we have a lot of stuff going on already to get ready for summer. That's not to say we won't do it - we just don't have the capacity to tackle it at the moment. The manga thing is a good idea, but again we have a lot of stuff on our plate already so we'd have to do it when we can fit it in (if there's even a way to do it).
hi my ? is will there be any new ride for the rally because i like the rally and i would love to see some new rides and one ride i would love to c is a firetruck with working red and white lights and it being a american fire truck

Greedy Fatcat

Xelvorktork
Hello! I Recently saw A post I founded rather interesting. . . I was wondering how this user did this; He had a picture on top of his post with a link to his Profile. . .
Here is the post:
This

Like dis.

Post Action -> Display Friends -> Choose Background.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff