BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
xXinuyashafortisXx
Panagrammic
Remote controlled planes, Zumba, Diablo 3, and Mass Effect 3 are some of the trends running through the office right now.

How about minecraft? smile

Minecraft 360 for me.
Babymetal Monochrome
1: How old is Brennivin?

2: Since Gaia's the name of the site, and means “earth”, why don't we have a town that's official like Durem, Barton, ect. but has a more earthy, nature feel to it, and has more earthy races, like faries, moles, and gnomes living there, to reflect the site?

3: Is Keiko, from the Keiko's Cake REI supposed to be Rina's sister or is she related to Kanoko, who works at Dernier Cri?

4: Are these background images that show in the announcements supposed to be part of some new Gaia town or something? The backgrounds don't look like Aekea, Gambino, Barton, or Durem to me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's in his late twenties.

Gaia's more like a world than "earth" because it only has parts of "earth" in the Gaia world. Gaia doesn't follow any Greek mythologies actually. At the same time, we're completely open to having various races, which might or might not show up depending on storylines or events. (remember the races from last Olympics?)

They're similar age I think, but they're not related.

Those background are actually some of the first generation Gaia backgrounds that we have on the site header back in 2004! One picture is Barton but the rest are not from any of our towns.

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
The new game your doing a beta test on. I'm curious as to if it will be released on gaia or will it be released on a far source like facebook like summer springs?

Furthermore, it seems like the game has classes of characters. What kind of classes are there? Is it the typical knight, magician, archer, theif or is there more creative classes?

Winged Immortal

Some weeks back I flat out asked what the real purpose of the Lite Fish were. I received a less than stellar response of basically "So you could have the fish in your aquarium too! Only that fish doesn't invoke Booty Grab, doesn't do really anything for the tank, and the goldfish drops give you more valuable items."
The users on the site don't want to waste their time with fish that don't do anything. Just seems like Gaia trying to revive the, as mean as it sounds, failure that was the Aquariums.

Please consider lessening the dropping of the Lite Fish even more or finding a better use for them or a better reward base for their drops. I can get the 1gg backgrounds out of Dumpster Dive every few minutes, not wait a month.

8,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Are you coming out with a new hangout? o:

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
hello Gaia staff. Want to say great job so far.

Was wondering if there is or was a program set up for organizing the inventory for each sub-menu? Mine's still on the "REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY Old" system and I can't seem to find a way to update it to the modern version.

Thank you for your time.

Original Pumpkin

x3LOKIx3
Is H&R store ever coming back!?
gonk
I loved that store....
emotion_facepalm

it's already back you can go in now.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
CODETEL
My trading pass has been disable since april 19-2012 can someone tell me when will I get it back? I asked some mods already and they said that I should remain patient.But is been a month + some days already and nothing has happened.

Shoot me a PM with this information and I can take a look into it.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Zero Omega
- C u t ii e Ni Ni - - x
how do people sell rings in the marketplace?i saw some rings on sale but i dont know how to...can u help? P.S why do stuff cost sooo much? They should make a limit lik 1 mil at the most

There are some rings that are unsoulbound. These rings weren't used in zOMG before we soulbound the rings, and thus, are available to be sold. However, if they are used in game they will soulbind.

oh..welll..thank you very much !! finaaly someone answers me....i asked many ppl but they dont kno either..anyways i appreciate ur help

Stone-cold Trendsetter

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When is rumble kitten going to start?

Dapper Dabbler

Constipated Trillionaire
biglanky14
Constipated Trillionaire
Since I know you guys would miss me if I didn't bring up something about alchemy at least once a week, have a question about the formulas.

The formulas like ectoplasm, red mercury, sunstone, moonstone, and candy mountain are being given out through daily chance; however, they no longer have the tags "alchemist" and "case" in the marketplace. Does this mean they have been removed form the case? Everyone that list them in the marketplace says they have gotten them form the daily chance. I know people that have opened 100+ cases and not gotten one of those formulas.

I know a lot of people have been opening cases, spending tens of millions of gold trying to get these formulas from the cases. Would be pretty bad if these formulas, ones that were in the cases at one point, are not in there any more? Hope you can clear up the confusion.

These are some very vital formulas and the supply that is given out through the daily chance just isn't high enough to meet demand out there. Can you increase the amount given out through the daily chance or put them back in the case? (Assuming that they aren't still in there, and it certainly seems like that is the case.)

Hi CT,

I don't believe they've been removed from the Case. Our tagging system has some gremlins in there that like to remove tags randomly, so it's much more likely it's that. As for distribution, it's something we can check on as well.

Alright, be great if you could check the distribution of them. Worlds Suckiest Vendor has opened 121 in the past week or so and has not gotten one of those formulas I mentioned. He did manage to pull a nice suit for work, and I know those are really rare and used to be much rarer than all those craft-able component formulas like ectoplasm and sunstone.

Thanks again for your time!

No problem - thanks for always having good suggestions!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
King Awesomolocity
If you own a piece of land, do you own it to the center of the earth? o_O
A gaia admin HAS to know, amirite?

Thanks for the question King Awesomolocity! While it used to be the case that land ownership did, indeed, mean that any parcel of land one purchased was owned to the center of the earth by the land owner. While this is still theoretically true in some locations, there are other times when the owner of mineral rights can lay claim to portions of that land even if the mineral rights owner does not technically own the surface land. So I guess it varies, and depends on how valuable the content below the surface of your land might be to others. I could be wrong about this though!

Take care biggrin
Sisky

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
More steampunk items??? O.O Just wondering. I think something steampunky is needed to finish off this avi but I cant think of anything. Any suggestions to that too? Also what's your guys' favorite cake flavour? cat_blaugh

Hope you guys had a great memorial day!

Man-Hungry Tycoon

x3LOKIx3
Is H&R store ever coming back!?
gonk
I loved that store....
emotion_facepalm

if you loved it you would know its been back LOL

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hello AtA! ^w^

I have several questions. c:

• Would it be possible to get a quick fix to the Recipe Exchange in Back Alley Bargains? Gaia Gold does not display properly there. :c

• Also: I'm unsure about this one, but would grandfathered zOMG! Rings remaining unsoulbound after equipping them in-game be a zOMG glitch or an inventory glitch? o3o;;

• Also also: zOMG! Random Mini-Event loot ( Grucken Feather, Zen Charm, Loose Screw ) added back in-game as well as added to Alchemy and/or new Epic Recipes plox? emotion_kirakira *shot*

Other than that, keep up the great work, all! emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces