Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

It was great to meet many of you at Fanime last weekend. Following the panel announcement, we now have Moga for Gaia finally, and Soul Crash is another fun game to play if you're into fighting game. Do look for more info and sneak peek of our upcoming games in the following months.

As usual, we're hard at work on the summer event. We're also working on some improvements on the arenas. Hope to have it ready in a week or two.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Angelic Nitemare

Heya Gaia Admin! Ridley here, with a word or two in your general direction!

First off, As I said in my earlier thead in the GCD, I've got to give you guys props on the direction Gaia has been heading. With MoGa coming to the site as a stand alone game (There as a few personal things that give me issues, but that's for another time.), and many little tweeks made to the main site here and there (The MP slot increase, the gifting page change, the improved manga.)

All in all, two bunneh ears up!

Now, just a word about zOMG. I know you folks have a lot on your plate, but there are many glitches and bugs in zOMG that have been building for a while now, as well as many user concerns (Perhaps fully opening DMS, an orb exchange in/out of game to get dark orbs, as well as others.) And while there isn't going to be content changes anytime soon, if ever, little things like this could be assigned to a developer for a week or two, just to get the game back on track. I would also suggest consolidating Back Alley Bargans into the CS under a new catagory drop down for that game, and perhaps offering The three event rings? (And maybe a grant for the missing ring for each from the integrity grant...I have the good ring, but I want the bad one for funnies.)

And so, on to some questions!

1) What can you tell us that was announced at the convention over the weekend? I tried to watch buy apparently, you had the loudest gremlin in your microphones, cause all I got was static.

2) What is the possibility of a mini rig for some of the CS items that are being used up by alchemy? You know, like the low tier items being used and such for it, with rare grants of higher level ones being used, as a perminent one that is added to after each alchemy update and each ci is pulled from the CS. A 49-99 GC cost would be awesome for that. As well as a new freebie box for the free item grants that are fading...maybe in the pink link box?

3) June marks the 9th year of the Donation Item/ Monthly Collectable, and I don't want to know what the items will be, but PLEASE...will there be a Halo involved? And maybe another Halo Giveaway?

I have more, of course, but I figure three is enough for now.

With that, I do leave you guys with one little thought. You folks couldn't use a Bunneh with working experience in management, event planning, and a gift for gab, could you? Having it suggested that I work for you guys on more than one occasion, I figured I'd check to see what kind of prospects there are, and this was the best way to assure I was heard.

-R.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
1. When will some of the suggested formulas from this thread be considered/made available in the Alchemist's Case?

2. Any new updates on formulas/cases/alchemy? Need those wings. emo

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
1) Which gold shops sink the most gold each month? Can that gold shop NPC get a plaque/award for being awesome?
2) What does the "H & R" stand for in H&R Wesley? If they are first names how are they related to Edmund?
3) What's the difference between a demigod/god and a titan in the Gaia world?

alssso oommmmggg the arennasss ommgggggg ommg
omg
can't wait to see it!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

User ImageUser Image

Yo, admin & devs!
                      I hope you guys had a nice three day weekend!

1.) Any Skin Tyte tattoo updates on their way/being made?

2.) A: Is the summer event coming sooooon?
                      Are we going to get to keep the mini games after it is over? emotion_kirakira
                      I've really been wanting to play a casual mini Gaia game for sooo long!
                      MoGa just doesn't interest me since I got harassed by the game on facebook
                      by it begging for cash from me more than a newb here asks for valuable items.
                      B: Will we ever see new games that are similar to existing RL games in the future?
                      EX. Battleship, UNO, SORRY, etc.
                      All these hardcore expansive games just don't interest me. confused
                      Simple games are fun too!

3.) Cheap pastel rainbow items. They're coming. THEY ARE. RIGHT? >;]
                      Hint: The only right answer to the question is "YES!".

4.) Oh, can we start getting hints for the theme of CIs when the bundle comes out,
                      similar to how the MCs used to have hints given at the beginning of the month?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

- Any updates on other glitches that are currently being worked on/fixed in zOMG!?

- Can you make it so that zOMG!'s servers can be automatically cycled?

Star Champion

yay first page
no questions, may make some later~
love the new REI!!!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hello, Powers That Be.

arrow Update on this?

Castiel Lover
I've reported this bug many times, in all the correct spots. One is dated Feb 11th of 2011. I'd really like to know that the artists are aware of it and if they can fix it. Certain items mess up the Suspicious Eyes.

For example: Dream Town's red car; both Valentines Kissing booths; Grave Danger Funeral Frame; secret retreat's mirror; Reve Rouille (diving in); Little Lucie (Empty Eyes); Many other eye mods, etc. etc.

Example: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow Re-petitioning for Waffles companion & I AM item (that is NOT a rare!). I'd love to see him in a gold shop. Maybe the expensive gold shop, if you must use it as a gold sink. Really, I think you should open up a pet shop with a bunch of companions for gold. Then there wouldn't be so much heart ache over the rare animals in RIGs.

arrow Wondering again if you would considering putting out an announcement separate from a Dev Alert with the most common topics/questions in ATA answered, so there isn't ten of the same questions in each ATA taking up space and time.

My list I mentioned before:
Quote:
Alchemy
zOMG
Current Events
Upcoming sponsors
Known big bugs being worked on
Features that need updating (towns 2.0, inventory arranger, old games)
New features coming up
etc.
Since I know you guys would miss me if I didn't bring up something about alchemy at least once a week, have a question about the formulas.

The formulas like ectoplasm, red mercury, sunstone, moonstone, and candy mountain are being given out through daily chance; however, they no longer have the tags "alchemist" and "case" in the marketplace. Does this mean they have been removed form the case? Everyone that list them in the marketplace says they have gotten them form the daily chance. I know people that have opened 100+ cases and not gotten one of those formulas.

I know a lot of people have been opening cases, spending tens of millions of gold trying to get these formulas from the cases. Would be pretty bad if these formulas, ones that were in the cases at one point, are not in there any more? Hope you can clear up the confusion.

These are some very vital formulas and the supply that is given out through the daily chance just isn't high enough to meet demand out there. Can you increase the amount given out through the daily chance or put them back in the case? (Assuming that they aren't still in there, and it certainly seems like that is the case.)
1: How old is Brennivin?

2: Since Gaia's the name of the site, and means “earth”, why don't we have a town that's official like Durem, Barton, ect. but has a more earthy, nature feel to it, and has more earthy races, like faries, moles, and gnomes living there, to reflect the site?

3: Is Keiko, from the Keiko's Cake REI supposed to be Rina's sister or is she related to Kanoko, who works at Dernier Cri?

4: Are these background images that show in the announcements supposed to be part of some new Gaia town or something? The backgrounds don't look like Aekea, Gambino, Barton, or Durem to me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
biglanky claimed last week that changes to the Alchemist's Case might not happen at all. This was a big surprise to me, since Lanzer has posted several times in recent AtAs acknowledging that formula rarity is currently a problem that needs attention. Are you really going to ignore something that has Lanzer himself concerned?
Uesugi Ankit
1. When will some of the suggested formulas from this thread be considered/made available in the Alchemist's Case?

We're looking at availability and other suggestions right now, and yes we've looked through the thread also. Things are still moving along and we'll have another update later. Thank you for your patience!

Greedy Fatcat

Uesugi Ankit

We've got a lot of stuff going on right now so don't expect anything immediately. We'll be looking to increase the number of people getting to higher levels as our next initiative.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

It was great to meet many of you at Fanime last weekend. Following the panel announcement, we now have Moga for Gaia finally, and Soul Crash is another fun game to play if you're into fighting game. Do look for more info and sneak peek of our upcoming games in the following months.

As usual, we're hard at work on the summer event. We're also working on some improvements on the arenas. Hope to have it ready in a week or two.

cat_ninja Simple question.....can you add different skin tone Vampire potions to the Skin Tyte gold shop? This generic skin is rather plain. cat_xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff