Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
hello lanzer. happy monday to you and the gaia crew

1. Is there a graphic designer working in the office? if so can i get his or her screen name? i have a question about graphic design i would like to ask.

2. Are you a Marvel Comics or DC Comics fan?

3. How is the summer event coming along

Bonus question: Did u think rapture was actually going to happen this past Saturday?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Anaella

-Will we be seeing more of the classic NPCs during the Summer events? We haven't seen a lot of them in a while.

-Is there any chance we'll be seeing the Easter Bunny again this year? It is the year of the rabbit you know. wink

User Image

You'll be seeing a lot of npc's this summer smile

The Easter Bunny has once again disappeared, who knows when he'll be seen again!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
carbonphyber
first post!

doh. was so close. *bows to the mighty one* pirate
Do people ever Talk to you? :3 are you friends with other Gaians?

Shameless Sex Symbol

Hey Lanzer!
I just have a couple quick/brief questions to clear some things up.

Are we going to have a Prom again?

and Will we ever have a bank where we can store our gold?

~Personally, I enjoyed the prom we had. It was fun, and I enjoyed seeing the different prom rooms.
And as for the bank, I would find this much easier for questing. But I do understand that the interest aspect of it wouldn't be too great for our economy, seeing as the rich would continue getting richer, and things would inflate. So maybe a bank with no interest?

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Did you get some of the ideas for the game from Pokemon? It seems so much like it.

If so did you have Nintendo's permission?

Romantic Cheerleader

Dear Lanzer, has Gaia ever thought about putting a minimum and/or maximum cap on things that go up for sell in the MP to help control inflation? Thank You : - )

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Hi Lanzer, Hi Admit!!!!
1. So, the rapture happen sat, what would you have done if it had?
2. How are you enjoying the new game?
3. When can we expect a new manga update? will the raptors have any part in it?
4. So, any plans for memorial day?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I hope that just because Monster Galaxy is integrated onto the site, you're not going to abandon zOMG. D:

I noticed the Outfit MP is gone from the Coming Soon section on Gaia. Does that mean we'll expect to see it in the coming weeks?

Are you going to attend the free Anime Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center?

Could you get the CEO to say hi in this thread? biggrin

Wealthy Trader

how do u get to be so rich?? AND HI LANZER

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Hey Lanzer, just one thing here.

Timmy.

This has turned into a horribly insulting joke. 1 pose evo doesn't count as a full evolution. I'm tired of being presented with such lazy tactics that only end up pissing people off. He may be cheap in price, but he's still a regular EI and should have full evolutions that update later gens. As of now, the last time later gen owners saw an update was May 21, 2010. That was the last full evolution. It's been ONE YEAR now. It wasn't till June 11th, that you guys starting skimping out on full evolutions and gave first gen owners mini-evos, alienating and neglecting your promised commitment towards fulfilling an El's purpose by actually evolving the item, this includes all the gens # 2 - 5. Look in the Marketplace, generations 2 - 5 have the same pose sets since a year ago with NOTHING updated since. You call this fair? Don't kid me like this.

I'm tired of having my chain yanked like this, as do other Timmy owners. There is no reason for this sort of bastardized evolving to keep taking place, especially after a full year! CoP was different, at least there were full evolutions. But the person(s) behind Timmy needs to stop with this nonsense. I don't care if their schedule is full, do your job right! Evolve Timmy like it's supposed to be evolving. As a regular EI.

Timmy is advertised as a Regular EI.

Timmy is NOT an REI, nor is it a Random EI. So stop treating it like it is!

You owe your users so much more for this blunder. Please correct this and have the artist/team stop with the mini-evo. You higher-ups are responsible for making sure these matters get corrected. Please do so.

Syn_Akuma's Wife

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Good evening to everyone. I wanted to ask why an item called "the Raptor arrives" was made. I can take a joke when Gaia makes certain items on here. What were you thinking by making an item that closely resembles Jesus Christ but has a dinosaur head on it? I and other user's are offended by this item.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Narumi Misuhara
Anaella

-Will we be seeing more of the classic NPCs during the Summer events? We haven't seen a lot of them in a while.

-Is there any chance we'll be seeing the Easter Bunny again this year? It is the year of the rabbit you know. wink

User Image

You'll be seeing a lot of npc's this summer smile

The Easter Bunny has once again disappeared, who knows when he'll be seen again!

Sounds cool. :3

And lol, the guy is a ninja isn't he?

User Image

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
why dont you make it so users can challenge each other to battles on zOMG? thatd definitely attract more people.

Deadly Lovergirl

Brandon Baker
Hey Lanzer!
I just have a couple quick/brief questions to clear some things up.

Will we ever have a bank where we can store our gold?

~Personally, as for the bank, I would find this much easier for questing. But I do understand that the interest aspect of it wouldn't be too great for our economy, seeing as the rich would continue getting richer, and things would inflate. So maybe a bank with no interest?

It'll never happen. talk2hand
BrilliantBlueStar
Dear Lanzer, has Gaia ever thought about putting a minimum and/or maximum cap on things that go up for sell in the MP to help control inflation? Thank You : - )

Also won't happen. MP is supposed to be "user-controlled". rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces