Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Everyone!

Next week is Fanime! How time flies! For those who are going, I look foward to seeing you this Saturday!

How many of you have seen the latest Star Trek movie? I'd love to know what all of you think!
My mantises Tempest and Pandora are taking bets on if their freshly laid oothecae will hatch first or Gaia will come out with a pixel praying mantis first.

So far they are winning.

Tempest's ootheca
User Image

Pandora's ootheca
User Image

Familiar Lunatic

Soooooooooo, what will happen to HoC? x P

And any Daft Punk fans working at Gaia?

Green Gaian

No funny pictures or joke posts this week. Lanzer, I first asked you about the facial hair system on Mon Jan 24, 2011 and here it is Mon May 20, 2013 and we still don't have a facial hair system. How many more years are we gonna have to wait? I'm not gonna give up, this is something I'm passionate about.

Mega Hoarder

I was very disappointed in Shad the dragon, because it has no animation in zomg. Is there any chance movement will ever be added to this item? Because otherwise I'll get rid of it, it was a waste of gc.

Invisible Gaian

14,525 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
I was wondering if anyone's heard from Panagrammic and how he is doing and whether he will ever come back and chat with us again? I really miss him.
I was under the impression that Crosstitch was supposed to be in Durem town, since they had a comic about it, while La Victorie was supposed to be in Gambino Town, just going off the premium/ ritzy aspect of the shop. But what I saw when i was going through the shops, according to the headers that changed with each store, was that going into Crosstitch had a Gambino town beach header, and La Victorie had a header that looked like it was in Aekea. So can anyone tell be if that's right or not? So I'd like to know from the staff where these shops are actually located, since it seems inconsistent.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello Everyone!

cat_ninja *waves* I'm not sure if I got a reply for these questions last week, so here they are again... cat_whee

1. Why is it that certain items (i.e., items that most people would consider useless, or items that have a severely limited quantity in circulation) don't have a "Trash" option at all, and only have an option to be donated?

2. Is Gaia planning at all to improve and/or update its own footer bar so that it works better and/or has better functionality (for those who wish to use it, that is) than the now-defunct "Meebo" bar?

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

HELLO EVERYONE!

Tiny Alchemist

Doing anything for Towel day this SATURDAY?

Edit: No The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy fans among the staff?

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
*waves* Hi guys! How's everyone doing?

Is there any chance that the links to the hacking, scamming, and harassment reports could be moved up so that they sit where the my posts/my topics/my subscribed threads/safety tips links are? A lot of users don't notice the report links sitting at the bottom of the forum page. Bumping them up will help more users notice and find them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
any chance moga will work again?

Weeaboo Informer

ninja

I loved the latest Star Trek movie. ^^ Was never a fan of the older tv series but I did enjoy latest movies for them. 3nodding

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I don't really care to see the new Star Trek movie right away. I wouldn't mind renting it on redbox, since I'm more of a Star Trek Next Generation fan myself.

1) Why does Gaia keep having the reputation of never finishing their projects and leaving them with glitches after the games’ releases? Will Towns 2 and Hords of Nords suffer the same fate?

2) Would it be possible for me to eventually use my zOMG! summons in other flash spaces such as Towns 2?

3) Can we get a prunny iam and other grunny recolors?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff