Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Jasette
DJ Pandurz
So what you guys up to tonight?
I'm actually a couple of minutes away from attending a VO webinar taught by Tony Oliver!

Then later tonight I'll be watching the season finale of House and the series finale of 24. 8D

O: Season Finale of HOUSE?! *turns on tv*
I might be going clubbing later. I know on a monday but hey less crowds hahah.

Girl-Crazy Protagonist

Hey Lanzer!
      I have two questions:
      1. Were there any comments made on why the Mizuchi's Jewel was ended early?
      2. If you were to be an ice cream flavour, which would you be and why? rofl

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Slllllloooooooooow day today, huh?

Lanzer is offline, yet the forum is still up and...well...still on the second page.

Must be busy at Gaia HQ.

{Edit}

Oh, now it's page 3!

Quotable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Are you guys gonna have a booth and panel for Anime Expo 2k10?
Excuse my really long name. xD How are you today, I know you must be really busy in your office. But fishing has been down for a week now, and we haven't been alerted as to why, and no hint of anyone doing anything about it, or even that you know. So my question is: What's going on with fishing? o.O Thanks.

Scamp

DJ Pandurz
truth or dare?
Truth?

Moonbeam: Truth or Dare, apparently?

Friendly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
DJ Pandurz
Jasette
Magnificent Moonbeam
Jasette: I know it's kinda slow...eh, I guess other people had to do a few things...
I guess so. o_o *crickets chirp*

Trekkie-- I bet sometimes people can get a little creepy. XD Especially at cons, when people sometimes don't shower, and usual social etiquette sometimes falls by the wayside...

So what you guys up to tonight?

Whole lotta nothing. Work's been crazy, and I'm currently killing time online trying to take my mind off an argument with my fiancee.

Crimson Fire Fox's Princess

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have been wondering why fishing happens to be done longer then a few days. I am bored here looking at the charts and seeing the same numbers. I find it amusing to watch the numbers on the fishing charts to go up. But they haven't went up in over a week. Its because of the passcode to save the buckets. I would like to know when the buckets will start saving again? Can someone please tell me when that would happen to be.

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mistress Gambino
DJ Pandurz
truth or dare?
Truth?

Oookay. Then Mistress, truth or dare?
Yes, that's the official birthday. :O

That I'll need to get some hints from the storyteller myself, sorry that things are too cryptic even for me. >o<

Yikes, in the midst of drawing more manga we're falling behind on the avatar and profiles again. I'll bug the team in updating the avatars.

Jasette
Hey Lanzer! I hope you had a wonderful week (outside of Gaia)! I'm sorry about all of the drama surrounding that bento bunny, as well as the database malfunctions, and I'm glad everything worked out eventually. heart Here are my questions for today:

1) On Saturday, everyone who was friends with Johnny was notified that it was his birthday. Is that correct? Is May 15th really Johnny's birthday, or was the birth date on his profile just randomly chosen?

2) What part of the most recent manga update was the "meeting with an old friend?"

3) Are the old NPC's ever going to get avatar updates? Gino in particular looks nothing like his current avatar, at the moment, and hasn't looked like that for years.

For anyone who's interested, please check out my Gambino-centric art contest, VIVA GAMBINO! Less than eight weeks left to enter! 8D
i wanted to ask. why can i do nothing to my profile. and why is it every thing i send in i get nothing back on. when i got hacked i got nothing and now I'm still getting nothing back about getting help to work this problem out. i would love to be able to remake my profile, but something is messed up and i can do nothing to it. please i would really like an answer.

6,525 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hi! i just wanted to look at the future of gaia!
now, what are just some simple ideas for future evolving items? and when would we expect to see said ideas in stock?
don't reviel too much!
thank you.

Scamp

DJ Pandurz
Mistress Gambino
DJ Pandurz
truth or dare?
Truth?

Oookay. Then Mistress, truth or dare?
Sssstill truth. ;P

PS: Johnny really is 48 now! 8D
YAY BIRTHDAYS <33333333
I should draw him looking sexy again because we all know his ego would love it.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
seductive pheromones
omg. first i would like to say this is my first ata and i have been trying for months to post a questions.

hello lanzer, i have a couple of questions.

1. will there be more item contest like the captain's cap contest?

2. how do u feel about leaked items being discovered by gaians?

3. have u ever though about changing ur avie for the seasons and holidays?

thanks.

ps. waiting on new rig biggrin

I'm not lanzer but to answer question #1 we are definately working on getting more contests soon.

Be sure to enter the May MC giveaway contest thats going on now in the GCD look for nmy sticky for your chance to win!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff