Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Finally got to watch Thor last weekend, surprised at how great the CG and design was. Never though a movie about a guy with a big hammer can be this good. biggrin

Happy to be here to answer any questions or just to say hi. smile Let's get started!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, Lanzer.

- Custom Spaces: Instead of working on new hangout spaces, why not just update Towns and Homes? This new feature seems like a waste of resources.

- Put swarf and bron back on the zOMG! project. I want buddies to have abilities and Buccaneer Boardwalk and Undermountain to finally be released.

- The facebook "Like" button: I already liked Gaia on facebook. I don't need to see another "Like" button on this site. Don't twist my arm into making me "Like" this site. In my opinion, this approach makes you look desperate.

- Why doesn't the CEO make a better effort to communicate more with the users? Seems like all he cares about is facebook.
Hi Lanzer
Are you considering promiting monster galaxy here on Gaia any time soon?
There's some ideas for a Monster Galaxy Gacha with Moga items here
Is it a glitch that the Christian Siriano items were removed from H&R Wesley without any notice?
D8
See here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/inform-us-when-you-remove-something-from-gold-shops/t.71763085/
Why are the Cristian Siriano items gone from the gold shops?
Woot I was actually not at work this time around!

So lanzer, I know that we have animated items, and evolving items; are you thinking of releasing an evolving, animated item?

Also, with all of the new Chance Items/Random Item Generators we're getting, can ya give us a hint on what the next one's theme is? ^^

And one more quick question; With the Red Mini Devil wings, the winner is always announced really late, is there a reason for this, and do you think it will start to be released faster?

Edit: oh yes, sorry ONE more thing xD

I don't check it frequently at all, but I notice the omg hat isn't in the real life shop anymore (or maybe i'm just dumb and can't find it)

Any plans to put it back in there, or reason why it was taken out?

Dangerous Phantom

12,590 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I want to go see Thor so badly!! Dx

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

hey lanzer biggrin

(yes, another zOMG! based question here):

any idea on when Undermountain will get coded into the game? im sure some of the userbase would be happy if you guys could give us that (and allow us to raise our CLs) while you guys finish site integration.

also, have you seen Battle: LA? it wasn't anywhere near as bad as everyone said it was, but it made skyline look even worse
PVP IN ZOMG!!!!
Hey Lanzer!

1. Are you guys aware of the marketplace, that you can't see which user bought your items?

2. Are the Aquarium's (Watermeat, Dolphin, Momo) every going to be out of the cash shop. I bought my Watermeats for 410k+. Now, it's like 200k.

Dangerous Phantom

12,590 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Oh, Player VS Player would be so much fun in zOMG. =w =

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Dear Lanzer,
You should totally like,
Jump over an elephant.
It's funner than you would think.
-CaptainSnorlax

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Why were are all of the Christian Siriano items removed from the CS and GS?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff