RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA thread! We're hard at work on the upcoming summer event, and Moga for Gaia is almost ready.

We've just pushed out a patch that fixes the orb count bug and the training area bug in zOMG, and we'll continue squashing other important bugs in the game. Thank you for your patience.

Let's get started!

On the subject of zomg bug fixes, is there any chance that the village greens Gnome general (normal) glitch will be fixed any time soon?
There seems to be a some error that stops the battle about half way, (when the yellow hatted gnomes are supposed to start appearing) everything just stops.
thanks in advance

Greedy Fatcat

EliteDanneh
DARKNRGY

Just caught your response to another user regarding achievement perks.

How 'bout...

1 Extra outfit slot per avatar related achievement? Or...1 outfit slot per two avatar achievements?

Yeah that's actually a pretty good one. I think we need to do some dev work to support more outfit slots. I'll see what's involved.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Marcu Mayhem
carbonphyber
Lanzer
When will you guys be updating the guilds?
I'm trying to evaluate how much effort it is to upgrade BBCode (which might benefit guilds) and if the "Titles" project (see Site Feedback) is approved, there might be some small visual improvements to guilds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff