Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
codemonkey37179
writes in white
IS gaia going to be doing anything for the upcoming US elections? like an item, or mock election (like between the NPCS?) anything?

i think, as a voter, that more young folk out there need become more motivated to vote. because they are the ones that it's going to rely on someday. not just the US, but other countries that vote on bills/politicians.

Well, we plan to vote. Beyond that I don't know.

hm... well thanks ^^

for conversation's sake, who are you leaning towards, may i ask? not looking for a debate, just curious!

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
If there anyone in saff. Would it be crazy to ask to reduse the amount the stuff it takes to make a alchemist case?

as it is now it take 4x the amount that the cashes take.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Soul of Kyr
I like the extra slots in my store.it is great....but I still have questions.

1. I will keep bringing this up....I would love long double pigtailed hair in purple. But any color but pink,white,red and blue would be nice. So question....will I ever see them?? Do you people just not like anything but white,pink,red or blue??

2. You need to stop pushing facebook for things and you also need to work on the games you have(like ZOMG),before putting out new games.
I will never have a facebook account,so it offends me to always have it touted at me.

3. Also....why doesn't buying 249+ worth of piastres count to taking ads off?? You are still spending your hard earned gaia cash on it....it should count.

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Narumi Misuhara
Arch Angel Neko
my last attempt at getting attention:

Dear Admin.
I have been a frequent user of Gaia. I just want to say thanks for making Gaia reach out to its user more. I am a supporter of zOMG and Booty Grab. I just have a few questions regarding both. Also, the free Gaia cash that has been removed from the site.

ZOMG: As much as i love the game, I would love to see more quest in all the areas of zOMG. Would that be possible?

Booty Grab: Booty grabbing is fun. But as a tank owner its difficult to make both ends meet. Earning enough to compensate for the time we put into taking care of our tanks and the money (real money through gaia cash or gold). As a supporter of booty grab would it be possible for Memphis the Mermaid be placed back into circulation without nerfing her, and keeping her stats as it is. Setting her price higher like 100gc or 150gc would still be great, any higher than that would be to difficult for a normal tank owner who's time to go online is limited.

To point out, there are those who's time is limited. Because of school and work and those who earn more than the average are those people who has alot of time in their hands.

Gaia Cash: Since blue noodle has been removed. Lots of gaians who live outside of United states are no longer able to get gaia cash. I travel alot to and fro united states. I still get gaia cash from time to time but Gaians who live outside US would appreciate it more if you could find another sponsor like blue noodle to give out free gaia cash.

Summer time Item: One more question. I have finished the level 10 thingy in summer springs and I haven't recieved the item mentioned when reaching that level.

Thank you for taking your time to read. And reply.

1. No new development is planned for zOMG! We are however looking at fixing the bugs.

2. It may be possible to bring her back but most likely the payouts would change.

3. You should file a billing ticket for the Summer Spings issue, that can be found in the Contact Us link in the footer.

First thanks for answering some of my questions. You have a very lovely avatar and I must complement you for your creativity.

Ah a reply. ^^ Thank you. Seriously thanks I thought I my questions would be completely looked over.

Greedy Fatcat

EliteDanneh
DARKNRGY

@Dark - Can we hope for more achievement related perks? Your recent dev notice made me happy face

@Any able to answer: Can we expect lovely new animated items soon? <3

Someone else asked this and I had said we were thinking about doing titles. Basically achievements would give you titles that you could mix and match under your avatar. Some disucssion here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/share-your-thoughts-on-some-potential-new-projects/t.78829267/.

I'm also open to suggestions for other unlockables!

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
My question is this. Will their be a game like Risk In Gaia where you can control units and have mini wars with friends for points.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I've got so many series that I'd love to have made available here on Gaia.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Arch Angel Neko
ZOMG: As much as i love the game, I would love to see more quest in all the areas of zOMG. Would that be possible?

As was discussed many times earlier this year, zOMG is in "maintenance mode". We have one developer working part time on some bug fixes, but there will not likely be any new rings, quests, etc.

Arch Angel Neko
Booty Grab: Booty grabbing is fun. But as a tank owner its difficult to make both ends meet. Earning enough to compensate for the time we put into taking care of our tanks and the money (real money through gaia cash or gold we have earned through our hard work). As a supporter of booty grab would it be possible for Memphis the Mermaid be placed back into circulation without nerfing her, and keeping her stats as it is. Setting her price higher like 100gc or 150gc would still be great, any higher than that would be to difficult for a normal tank owner who's time to go online is limited.
Memphis was a big inflation vector. We are looking at re-releasing a nerfed version of Memphis. There are a few issues with the architecture of the game that would need fixing before we could release another fish like the Memphis of old.

Arch Angel Neko
To point out, there are those who's time is limited. Because of school and work and those who earn more than the average are those people who has alot of time in their hands.
Understood.

Arch Angel Neko
Gaia Cash: Since blue noodle has been removed. Lots of gaians who live outside of United states are no longer able to get gaia cash. I travel alot to and fro united states. I still get gaia cash from time to time but Gaians who live outside US would appreciate it more if you could find another sponsor like blue noodle to give out free gaia cash.
Blue Noodle was removed. We are working on trying to find a suitable replacement. Unfortunately contracts take a little time...

14 replies is a bit much for a single ATA. When we DevAlert the ATA, the topic grows faster than we can read+reply.

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Holy Hades o_0 I posted like not even five mins ago and there's already around 15 ish pages...(or so I estimate by the time this post makes it in)

Sorry, but can you quote me if/when you reply? If you haven't already...? sweatdrop

Oooh, idea~ avi emoticons biggrin

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Would Gaia ever have Yaoi or Boy Love Game themed RIGs?

massive axe's Other Half

Friendly Shapeshifter

17,340 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i have three things to ask:
1. can u make it easier for people to get gaia cash cuz its hard for most people in the ages 13-15 cuz i know its hard, so can u make it easier please.
2. can u make a link where gaians post pictures or ideas for an item and if u pick there item idea or design u can give them 1 of the items u made from there idea.
3. can u make a marketplace just for gaian cars. because some people cant make gold like others and need gold bad and might not want there car anymore. just a thought.

Aged Genius

writes in white
codemonkey37179
writes in white
IS gaia going to be doing anything for the upcoming US elections? like an item, or mock election (like between the NPCS?) anything?

i think, as a voter, that more young folk out there need become more motivated to vote. because they are the ones that it's going to rely on someday. not just the US, but other countries that vote on bills/politicians.

Well, we plan to vote. Beyond that I don't know.

hm... well thanks ^^

for conversation's sake, who are you leaning towards, may i ask? not looking for a debate, just curious!

Replied in PM.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
i may have asked this before, but

how do you choose a place to hold a gaia convention?
Arch Angel Neko
Dear Admin.
I have been a frequent user of Gaia. I just want to say thanks for making Gaia reach out to its user more. I am a supporter of zOMG and Booty Grab. I just have a few questions regarding both. Also, the free Gaia cash that has been removed from the site.

Booty Grab: Booty grabbing is fun. But as a tank owner its difficult to make both ends meet. Earning enough to compensate for the time we put into taking care of our tanks and the money (real money through gaia cash or gold we have earned through our hard work). As a supporter of booty grab would it be possible for Memphis the Mermaid be placed back into circulation without nerfing her, and keeping her stats as it is. Setting her price higher like 100gc or 150gc would still be great, any higher than that would be to difficult for a normal tank owner who's time to go online is limited.

Thank you for taking your time to read. And reply.

As far as I know quests are something that we can look into. After fixing most of the important issues we'll be looking into that.

As for Memphis, the primary reason she was taken out was because of the imbalance in payout, and we hesitated to put her back because many might not be happy to see a memphis with lower payout, so we still have to reach consensus on how we should put Memphis back into the shop. But we'll find a happy medium ASAP.

Thank you for joining us on this week's ATA. Have fun at the frat party!

Dapper Elder

Hey guys, Hitorie here. I have only one complaint. The item layering for the new IC has all the head items behind it. As you can see I'm wearing Poison Raver (pigtails) and Radioactive Raver (mask). Now, the axes from Zombcora Decora layer on top, but I'm thinking because it's from the same IC. All the older items end up behind the hair; ie: Goggles, cat/fox/neko ears, bows and head bands. I was wondering if this is fixable for people who already have the item(s) or if it would just fix the IC's that haven't been bought yet.

Thank you for your time Admins! I appreciate all that you have done and I've been a loyal Gaian for 8 and a half years. Thank you for all the effort you put into this site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff