Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
codemonkey37179
Existential Existence
Hi gaia biggrin
I am currently at six flags waiting in line for X2, celebrating rollercoaster day like a rebellious miscreant
Nyah nyah nyah
Jk
Hope y'all doing well

Which six flags?

Magic mountain near la
Got to see Freddie Wong from youtube today too smile

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
hello admin what happen to the cinema????? the area where u watch videos with ur friends????

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

First off, thanks for the fixes to the orb counter and training area. But there's another glitch that I think you should be aware of. When players accept the DMS quest from Alastor to kill Kamila, they aren't able to fight her. Just wanted to give you a heads up just in case you didn't already know about it.

Thank you. We will look into that also.
Thanks.

Destructive Bunny

This, I'm too afraid of glitches to even accept the quest at the moment.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

First off, thanks for the fixes to the orb counter and training area. But there's another glitch that I think you should be aware of. When players accept the DMS quest from Alastor to kill Kamila, they aren't able to fight her. Just wanted to give you a heads up just in case you didn't already know about it.

Dapper Dabbler

Kiyo_Michan
Thanks for the 10 extra shop slots, very useful!

Are you going to be updating the Alchemist Case like you did for the Philosopher's cache?

I have to say there's nothing more frustrating than opening one and getting a formula that comes from another giftbox grant. sad

Hi Kiyo_Michan,

It's something we're considering, although we're looking at a couple of different options of what we could do next. Hopefully we'll have some more tweaks for you sooner rather than later.

Tricky Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gyptoega
When will the give be informed if we made it for the beta testing? You said we will be informed by mail, but I didn't see a date of when.

same, just wondering of the date, while where at it uhm pie or cake?
Why hasn't my complaint been looked at? I can't put items in or take them out. As for the other demands as to "Browser", "Adobe version", just makes it easier to be "hacked".

Invisible Prophet

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Hello, and thank you for your hard work.

I have a question with regard to the Tycoon Achievement that allows 20 store slots. Why have you made the mark so low? 1 million in sales is easily achievable by new users using Gaia cash, and their inexperience on the mp causes them to rudely undercut by 1g, and now do it 20 times. Other aspects concern me as well. Have you put a lot of thought into this decision? Are you quite sure that the marketplace will benefit?

Respectfully yours,
Laughed
total taxes paid to you via store sales so far: over 48 million gold.

Greedy Fatcat

-Ohh Nutella
hello admin what happen to the cinema????? the area where u watch videos with ur friends????

Cinemas was removed from the site long ago. It didn't do well.

Dangerous Lunatic

Questing: User Image 319k//LMP.

I have no questions about Gaia as of right now, so I'm just going to ask random questions.

What's your least favorite food?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Why was the layering on the Summer Grass Field changed? It used to be that you could layer it with a lot of other backgrounds so that the grass layered in front of the second background. Why was it changed?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Starshine
Seconding the Swarf doll, no staff dolls for the last two rigs was disappointing.
scullylam
*jumps in like this place is made of chocolate*

mmmmmm...... er uh.. anyway. hi everyone!!!!!!! biggrin

btw thanks staff for fixing things. and also, if brony king was a pony, what would he look like? then again, why am i imagining that would be an awesomely epic contest to do? sweatdrop also, when will we have more staff sdplus dolls? if i had a swarf doll, my avi would be 20% more cooler. cool also, a complete zomg team set would be pretty sweet.

aye! pirate *high fives*
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA thread! We're hard at work on the upcoming summer event, and Moga for Gaia is almost ready.

We've just pushed out a patch that fixes the orb count bug and the training area bug in zOMG, and we'll continue squashing other important bugs in the game. Thank you for your patience.

Let's get started!
will rings ever become tradable again? and will there ever be zomg items that rival cashshop items in rarity?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sifen Yamishi
Hey Lanzer and company. Hope you guys are doing well.

Gaia Madness was fun and all, but I'd love to see you guys have a "Soul Calibur" and/or "Smash Bros" tournament one day. See who's the best at it.

Also, what can we expect for this year's summer event? Will it be another gold sink again with Alchemy on the side? Or will this be something new altogether?

Plus, has Louie been cast aside for more Gino-centric plot now? We last saw him in last year's Halloween event, but ever since then, he's been sparse on the radar.

Thank you for your time.

This summer event will be the return of the Olympics, details of which will be further released at a later time, probably through my journal.

Regarding Louie in the plot... no idea >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces