Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

Shadey Kitty

Is there any chance at all for the Bootygrab captcha frequency getting reduced any time soon?
I'm not a coder / programmer but I can't imagine changing that number from 4 to something like 8 would take too much time, would it?
(I suggested 8 because at least that would cut the irritation w/ the captcha in half.)

We won't be changing the captcha frequency in BG. Unfortunately it is prone to abuse and already poses a threat to inflation as is.
Lanzer
We'll be putting everything back into the store ASAP. Thank you for bringing it up!

Constipated Trillionaire
Curious why the Dernier*Cri items that are needed for the backwing quest in alchemy haven't been put back in Dernier*Cri shop yet? I can't imagine it would take much time at all to do that, and I don' think it should be store items, items that haven't been buy-able from the very shop they come form for a long time, should end up being the last thing you need to finish an alchemy quest because they are next to impossible to find.

Another thing, thanks a bunch for adding 10 extra slots to the store, really comes in handy! biggrin Also, how about an achievement for having 1 billion in sales or even reaching the max sales limit of 4,294,967,295g ninja

Thanks a ton! biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Babymetal Monochrome
1: Out of all the NPC's on Gaia, who's your favorite?

2: Can we see more of Saiph and Hatsya again, sometime soon?

3: Dark Reflection sequel. When are we getting one?

4: If CrosStitch's new shop was supposed to be for users to have more item design contests, then why don't you guys keep whatever item updates that come from the contests as strictly “contest item updates”, and release the items during whatever time you manage to make the winning entries into items, alongside the usual monthly gold shop update to the other shops? I don't think it's far that you're passing a contest item update off as an official gold shop update for a certain month, if the items from Crosstitch are “contest winning items”. We're getting jipped enough on the gold shop updates as it is, so please keep CrosStitch contest item updates completely separate from the gold store updates, and just release both the contest update and a normal gold shop update in the course of the same month, when the CrosStitch winners are decided, from here on out.

5: If Meili's part tiger, does this mean he's got nine lives, so he's not really dead? Would he have to start fresh and be reborn/ reincarnated as a baby and go through the cycle of growing up again, if he used one of his nine lives? Or would he simply revive from the state that Zhivago left him in?

Hi Babymetal,

1) Edmund - for sure.

2) I can't answer those types of questions b/c they're up to our writers smile

3) Not sure on that either.

4) Thanks for the thoughts on this - not sure how we'll proceed with the winning items in the future.

5) I don't think we'll be seeing Meili again, much to the chagrin of some of our users.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

First off, thanks for the fixes to the orb counter and training area. But there's another glitch that I think you should be aware of. When players accept the DMS quest from Alastor to kill Kamila, they aren't able to fight her. Just wanted to give you a heads up just in case you didn't already know about it.

what.... so, which quest is that? 3rd or more deep in the chain? because that is sad if can't fight her. sad

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
scullylam
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

First off, thanks for the fixes to the orb counter and training area. But there's another glitch that I think you should be aware of. When players accept the DMS quest from Alastor to kill Kamila, they aren't able to fight her. Just wanted to give you a heads up just in case you didn't already know about it.

what.... so, which quest is that? 3rd or more deep in the chain? because that is sad if can't fight her. sad
The quest where you have to go to the crypt and fight her.

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
Thanks for the 10 extra shop slots, very useful!

Are you going to be updating the Alchemist Case like you did for the Philosopher's cache?

I have to say there's nothing more frustrating than opening one and getting a formula that comes from another giftbox grant. sad

Star Survivor

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Hey Lanzer and staff, thanks for adding the extra MP slots.

Any plans for other achievements to possibly unlock upgraded features?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
scullylam
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

The quest where you have to go to the crypt and fight her.

ah. that sounds like the very last quest since in the middle are the minion ones. but it's only new players that recently accepted that quest? sorry, now i feel like i should play some to further in the game.. i am on the attuned part... or something around there. sweatdrop

Greedy Fatcat

Carbon Soul
Hey Lanzer and staff, thanks for adding the extra MP slots.

Any plans for other achievements to possibly unlock upgraded features?

I did this on a whim because it was a highly requested feature. We're also talking about unlocking achievement titles which you can mix and match under your avatar. Do you have any suggestions for unlockables?

Destructive Bunny

Thanks for extending vending slots! It gives me more motivation to clean out my inventory ^^

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Carbon Soul
My long lost brother!

Dapper Dabbler

scullylam
*jumps in like this place is made of chocolate*

mmmmmm...... er uh.. anyway. hi everyone!!!!!!! biggrin

btw thanks staff for fixing things. and also, if brony king was a pony, what would he look like? then again, why am i imagining that would be an awesomely epic contest to do? sweatdrop also, when will we have more staff sdplus dolls? if i had a swarf doll, my avi would be 20% more cooler. cool also, a complete zomg team set would be pretty sweet.

Hi Scully,

I believe he looks like Zero Omega.... smile

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
CodedNinja
Why does gaiaonline doesn't take responsibility for a ban when they at fault?

I got banned for 'hacking' but it was all my gold I earned by doing "Earn GaiaCash" offers.

Hey there CodedNinja,

Thanks for your question, we definitely don't want users to feel like they've been unfairly banned or that we banned someone maliciously. While we normally don't discuss these details in public, we'd like to take this time to clear up the situation so you don't feel that you were treated unfairly.

On January 23, 2012 a user reported their account as being hacked and their username changed to something that is very similar to yours. While I won't give out the full username, it definitely contained "Coded." Upon investigation of this case, we saw that not only was the username changed, but the e-mail on the account was also changed. We then found that items were being removed from their account and moved into the account, coded101. These trades were made on January 26, 2012 using your IP address.

Then the items were sold for gold and that gold was moved into the account, TrasnsferCode on January 29, 2012. Finally, on April 30, 2012, the remaining profit was removed off of the account and into your main account, Winged Demon X. All these trades were conducted on your IP, and as such, we identified all your accounts as being hackers and stealing items from other users.

If we find that a ban has been unfairly placed or if there is an issue with the ban, we will certainly take responsibility and unban the account(s). However, in this case we do not believe the ban was unfair. Should you wish to contest this ban further, please file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help.

Once again, thanks for your question and we hope this clears up any confusion about why your accounts were banned.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi gaia biggrin
I am currently at six flags waiting in line for X2, celebrating rollercoaster day like a rebellious miscreant
Nyah nyah nyah
Jk
Hope y'all doing well

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Existential Existence
Hi gaia biggrin
I am currently at six flags waiting in line for X2, celebrating rollercoaster day like a rebellious miscreant
Nyah nyah nyah
Jk
Hope y'all doing well

Jealous! I love roller coasters! eek Have fun! ^^

Sisky

Edit: P.S. - Zero doesn't like roller coasters. He has "issues" with them! :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers