Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Have you finished decorating your new homes yet? We've been so focused on the feature that we don't have as much furniture ready as we liked. Hope to see more in the near future. The new inventory arranger is going smoothly, can't wait to clean up my inventory!

How many of you are waiting for the Star Trek movie this weekend? Do you love the last movie or do you think that the reboot doesn't do the original series justice? I know that either way I'll be in the theaters with all our friends so I hope the new movie will be entertaining.

Mewling Receiver

Can the Recommended Friends feature be made optional? I really don't like looking at it.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

How is everyone tonight!

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

-Waves- Hello!
It's a chilly day here, so I made some beef stew from scratch. Very yummy. whee

It seems that quite a few hairstyles removes the Eternal Emperor ( Crown ). Is there anythin' you can do to fix this. Pretty please. emotion_kirakira

As for alchemy I think what would be awesome is when you open a an alchemist case, there would be a number. That number would determine what level formula you would get. As for the formula it could still be random. Of course the level 1 would be the rarest, because of the Inizio formulas.

Thanks for takin' the time to read my post.

User Image

Familiar Lunatic

The first reboot Star Trek rocked. o3o

What will happen to HoC?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hi AtA!

• Would it be possible, when the Alchemy overhaul happens, to include a Formula for Ring: Abuse and Ring: Integrity?

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Are there any new details for the new invo system?

Like if we are buying categories with cash or gold for example.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Happy Monday everybody!

School's out for summer! At least for me. Though, I still have to go to school every day... so maybe it's not all the exciting.

My Gaia NPC story contest is still going strong, and has about two weeks left if any of y'all are interested.

Recently I was thinking about how awesome it would be if you guys did a Monthly NPC Q&A similar to the AtA--only it would feature one or two NPCs a month that the community could ask questions. It would be awesome and a relatively easy way to get some NPC/community interaction. Not to mention a relatively simple way to drop plot/event hints. Any way I can get you guys to ever consider doing this?

I made a topic about this, and the GCD seemed to respond favorably. I think it would be ballin'

Have a great week!

Oh, and before I forget: Loved the number of eyepatches included in this past RIG. It's unfortunate they were all on the wrong eye... so I can never wear them! *sob* STILL! AWESOME EYEPATCH WORK!

Angelic Healer

Any planned updates to the Gold shops besides Crosstich? Any plans to update Dernier Cri with new items?

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

I want to see star trek, the great gatsby, and hang over 3

maybe iron man 3

Malevolent Gaian

I'm going to watch Star Trek...for sure. Been playing enough Star Trek online that I should probably pin a huge nerd badge to my shirt.

How are you tonight admins? Keeping cool, I hope? I imagine as we are approaching summer weather it's getting quite warm there in Cali.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I added a couch that's about it. I wish houses had walls and bigger houses. I find new Star Trek movie is a remake of the Nemesis movie, so not interested. I did enjoy Iron Man 3.

1) Can we have more orange clothing for our avis?

2) Would you consider auctioning off Gaians or each other for gold to create a gold sink?

3) Since so many lay-offs have occurred with zOMG! and HOC, what are Gaia plans to keep things from breaking in the games?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Have you finished decorating your new homes yet? We've been so focused on the feature that we don't have as much furniture ready as we liked. Hope to see more in the near future. The new inventory arranger is going smoothly, can't wait to clean up my inventory!

How many of you are waiting for the Star Trek movie this weekend? Do you love the last movie or do you think that the reboot doesn't do the original series justice? I know that either way I'll be in the theaters with all our friends so I hope the new movie will be entertaining.

cat_stare I certainly hope that the next movie will be fairly amusing. cat_ninja

1. Why is it that certain items (i.e., items that most people would consider useless, or items that have a severely limited quantity in circulation) don't have a "Trash" option at all, and only have an option to be donated?

2. Instead of using a third-party footer that can often malfunction and/or become glitched, why hasn't Gaia improved its own footer bar so that it works better than the now-defunct "Meebo" bar?

3. Are the "private neighborhoods" in Towns 2 going to remain private, or will they eventually be opened up to allow anyone to move into them, regardless of who the current "landlord" is?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff