FORGOT ABOUT ATA
BUT
HAS ANY PROGRESS BEEN MADE ON GETTING AN INSTANT MESSAGING SYSTEM FOR GAIA
FOR WHEN MEEBO IS GONE
KTHNX BYE SORRY

We're still working on it - nothing has been decided yet! biggrin

THANK YOU~~ :3

Sex Symbol

I'm here for my weekly fill of cats from the Admins emotion_donotwant Send me some GIF's please? emotion_kirakira I'll love you forever (in the friendly way emotion_eyebrow )

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Demonic Butler Sebastian
I wasn't sure where exactly I should bring this up.

I was wondering if the IP Verification security check is broken, because I have it activated, but when I go to a new place (such as an internet cafe, hotel or some such where it would usually force me to do so), it no longer asks me to go to my email and verify myself in the new location.

Haven't heard about this, but I'll test it out to make sure it works.

Witty Genius

animefanatic208
Can we get some Expansion arrows in towns like this maybe?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I really like this

Mega Hoarder

Pirate Captain Sushi
A lot of gaians erm... such as myself... (okay I mean myself) would like to take a tour to Gaia one day, a pilgrimage of sorts. We've (...okay, I'VE) been very critical of some of the people who work there, mostly just artists, and I was wondering... what are the chances we'll get our eyes stabbed out with a broken WACOM stylus?

ninja

in your case, probably excellent! xp

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
codemonkey37179
Emo Kuromi Nui
Hello. I have a somewhat concern I need help with.
Umm, Gaia Towns 2 won't work with me. Every time i try to go in it won't let me in.
it just shows the little loading screen. "Really Gaia really?" "Gaia is fixing bugs"

Hmm. Can you please send me a pm in the morning reminding me. Also send your computer/browser/flash player info. I'll see what I can do.

Since you're the fixer guy,can we get a fix to the browser opera? I've been unable to cancel listings or buy anything at a million gold or more because the buy price overlays the buy button which makes it impossible to click.
It's been this way since you changed the marketplace and I've requested it countless times.
Thanks dude. emotion_awesome

Captcha: cop an attitude
But I don't have attitude. emo
Carmelized Popcorn
Does logging in to the Gaia app count as logging in for the solicitor/ streaker achievement? And also, will the Gaia app ever have more features to it besides what it has now? It's rather boring XD

We are planning on adding games so Gaians can earn gold and prizes on the go. Most likely they'll be a separate app since the back end is different.

Thank you for joining us on ATA this week! See you next Monday!

Witty Genius

animefanatic208
Can we get some Expansion arrows in towns like this maybe?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I really like this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces