Welcome to Gaia! ::

Castiel Lover
Good evening, Admins and Devs and Mods and Artists.

I've reported this bug many times, in all the correct spots. One is dated Feb 11th of 2011. I'd really like to know that the artists are aware of it and if they can fix it. Certain items mess up the Suspicious Eyes (that i'm wearing).

For example: Dream Town's red car; both Valentines Kissing booths; Grave Danger Funeral Frame; secret retreat's mirror; Reve Rouille (diving in); Little Lucie (Empty Eyes); Many other eye mods, etc. etc.

Example: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll check in with the artists to see why that bug still haven't been fixed yet. Thanks for your patience

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
KaylaGalela
User Image
3) Why is it we are allowed to have signature images 500 pixels tall, but they get cropped off the bottom anyway? Just wondering. ^_^;
If we can help mitigate issues while they are waiting on a moderator to help (i..e disable a signature that does not conform to guidelines), then we will. Moderators have a busy job and disabling signatures isn't always their highest priority so we try to help users by not letting their page formatting break.
Mashed Potato Jones

Good evening admins, I hope everything is going all right!

Quick, non-website related question! What is your favorite hand-held game?

Pokemon, followed closely by FF Tactics. Still debating on whether or not to spend the time on the iPhone version...

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

User ImageUser Image

The summer event... It must have a Robert Downey Jr easter egg in it.
                      It must. *noms on RDJ some more*

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Lanzer
Mashed Potato Jones

Pokemon, followed closely by FF Tactics. Still debating on whether or not to spend the time on the iPhone version...

which version of pokemon?

Malevolent Gaian

Lanzer
Mashed Potato Jones

I tried the iPhone version...couldn't quite get into it to be honest. I'm kind of anxious to see what they are doing with Black and White 2 though...hopefully completely new games and not just a rework of Black and White.

Romantic Genius

Starshine
siskataya
Starshine
Just lurking today :3

I see you lurker! MEAT! eek

- Sisky

Haha I'm not sure I'll have time fo the zomg contest, I'm reading the hunger games novels in my spare time, so addictive!

I'm in Australia too! If you ever come travel, you have to visit Sydney ^^

Yay another fellow Sydney person. Weeee... whee I'm from the St George area, how about you?

Malevolent Gaian

Is it just me...or has there not been a dev notice about the Ask the Admin happening yet?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Crystal Sparda
User ImageUser Image

The summer event... It must have a Robert Downey Jr easter egg in it.
                      It must. *noms on RDJ some more*

Correct me if I am wrong, but I get the impression that you seem to love you some Robert Downey Jr., right? xd

- Sisky

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Lurking. ninja

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
siskataya
Existential Existence
happy monday

and can't wait to see how Monster Galaxy will work on Gaia biggrin

actually i can wait, that's just an expression of good feelings.

Happy Monday to you too! Glad you are excited for Monster Galaxy on Gaia. We think it'll be super fun - and a great way to spend some time doing solo fights or battling friends. I also think the Mogas are really cute. My favorite is Burger - I have one named Carl Jr. XD

- Sisky

Carl Jr...beget from [NPC] Carl most likely.

Watch out for that buggerburger, the apple does not fall far from the tree...

many e-blessings for the monster galaxy reveal when it comes.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

siskataya
Correct me if I am wrong, but I get the impression that you seem to love you some Robert Downey Jr., right? xd

- Sisky

User ImageUser Image

Yesssshhhhh emotion_dowant User Image

..... My preciousssss .....

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

*brohoof*

what's up brony king? ;D
We're taking steps into making Alchemy more fun for all users. I know that the team is taking precautionary steps so we're not moving as fast as we want to but the team is making sure that things do go out of balance the wrong way and everything become de-valued. We'll continue making improvements.

If you're having trouble with Phin Phang, try using another browser such as Firefox, Chrome or the latest version of Explorer. We've tried our best with compatibility testing but sometimes weird problems happen with specific machines or browsers.

Oh I love free food, especially free BBQ!

Princess-Orphelia
Hello everyone! biggrin

Just a few questions today from me.

1 .. Although Alchemy is fun to do and a great way to spend a boring moment . However, with the prices of some of the crafting items needed, it's hard to actually purchase what is needed. I'm just wondering is there a way to lower the quantity of items needed? Which would make it so much more affordable for most people, and also easier to obtain. For eg; Rather than having 30 or even 50 of something. Can that be lowered so it's no more than say 5? It's the quantity amount that is needed that's not only time consuming, but very pricey. sweatdrop

2.. I'm also finding that in regards to the question above, some of the items are unobtainable, they can't be found in the MP, or purchased in shops. So can this be looked into please? stressed

3.. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but I can't purchase anything from Phin Phang. Each time I'm there, I can't click the options above. And if I press an item to buy, the little pop up window that usually appears, isn't there. It was all good up until last week. So it might be something that may have been changed just recently? So I don't believe it's my computer. gonk

4.. I'm having an Aussie BBQ, would you care to come over? Everyone's invited. It's free. biggrin

Cheers
Orphie. whee

Edit, I forgot to add this. Also in regards to Alchemy, after we've completed a formula ready to be crafted, it does not always work. It takes the gold, but the formula does not work. sad

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
What was the final outcome of the may the fourth forum mini-event?

Although I'm sure I know which team won. >o>

Bronies, right? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas