Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Narumi Misuhara
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hi Admins, hope you had a good cinco De mayo. I’ve got some questions for you.

1. Will we be getting any more achievements soon?

2. Will you ever consider recoloring the devilish sleeves item?

1. Probably not until the next big event

2. No idea

Oh goodie I can’t wait for the next big event then.

Do you know when the summer event, which is the next big event will start?

Aged Genius

Toolee
I was wondering when Towns 2.0 is going to be out and whether we will be able to park our cars next to our houses?

Hi Toolee, I'd say maybe one of the towns (Durem or Barton) may be out in late Summer or early Fall. I like the idea about having the cars next to the house, or linking your house to your garage. I've been thinking about it ever since we remade the houses. Of course there are a lot of basics to cover first, but it definitely goes on the 'nice-to-have' list.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hi Admins, hope you had a good cinco de mayo. I’ve got some questions for you.

2. When will the summer event be starting up?

3. Can we get a recolor for the devilish sleeves item..please

1. Proably not until the next big event

2. It's months out.

3. No idea

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Crystal Sparda
carbonphyber
I'm still working on the "CashShop in Gold Shop" conversion. I need to add a few more features to gold shops so we don't lost much.anything int he Gold Shop.

User ImageUser Image

Okay! I just didn't know if it was forgotten... sweatdrop
                      We just didn't hear much after it was switched back to the current style. ^w^;
                      Thank you!
Yes - I apologize. The day we released the switchover a few glaring issues were brought to my attention so I turned off the "Cash Shop in Gold Shop" format and restored the older "Cash Shop popup / overlay".

I don't have a very good idea of how much work is left... it's hard to give an accurate prediction since I am working in a lot of other people's code.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
the avengers was awesome! did you stay after credits? heard there is something great. biggrin

and hi everyone. biggrin
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

- zOMG! glitch repairs: How goes it?

- Since the red devil mini wings raffle tickets are now useless, can you give users the ability to trash them?

Our dedicated engineer knocked down two bugs already and we're also looking into the orbs problem. Hope to have that fixed this week. I'll get more info and keep you all informed.

No problem, will make the change right away.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
KaylaGalela
User Image
I have some questions. Whoohoo!

1) How likely is it we will see a replacement for the blue noodle video ads soon?

2) Can we see more of Mari the Djinn in the future? Maybe a RIG or comic?

and lastly,
3) Why is it we are allowed to have signature images 500 pixels tall, but they get cropped off the bottom anyway? Just wondering. ^_^;

With regards to the second question we just added Payment Wall as a new video offer provider last week around the same time that we took down Blue Noodle. We know that that is not enough inventory so we are currently working with our current providers to give us access to more inventory as well as to open up more international offers.

With that being said we are currently in netogiations with 1 other video offer company to integrate their system to get you more opportunities to earn free Gaia Gold.

Thanks for the question.

Aged Genius

Tsuki_Kirkland
Narumi Misuhara
Tsuki_Kirkland

2. No idea

Well, sometime in the summer wink We haven't put together concerning the event yet, so there isn't much to tell. Even if I could smile

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

- zOMG! glitch repairs: How goes it?

- Since the red devil mini wings raffle tickets are now useless, can you give users the ability to trash them?

Our dedicated engineer knocked down two bugs already and we're also looking into the orbs problem. Hope to have that fixed this week. I'll get more info and keep you all informed.

No problem, will make the change right away.
Thanks for the reply.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey everyone hope all is well.

I'm working on alot of really cool things so keep your eyes open this week and next for some press releases talking about a few cool projects that I'm working on.

Can't say much else but keep your eyes open wink

Romantic Genius

carbonphyber
Princess-Orphelia
3.. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but I can't purchase anything from Phin Phang. Each time I'm there, I can't click the options above. And if I press an item to buy, the little pop up window that usually appears, isn't there. It was all good up until last week. So it might be something that may have been changed just recently? So I don't believe it's my computer. gonk

I'll look into this. If gold shops broke recently, it's probably something I did. I'll look into it.

Princess-Orphelia
Edit, I forgot to add this. Also in regards to Alchemy, after we've completed a formula ready to be crafted, it does not always work. It takes the gold, but the formula does not work. sad

Isn't this expected? Do you mean you aren't told that you "failed to conjure" or something like that? As far as I know, You either:
(1) successfully conjure and your gold and components are deducted
(2) fail to conjure - your gold is deducted but not your components -- you need to keep trying on this case
(3) an error occurs -- neither your gold nor your components should be deducted.

Are you talking about case #3?

Yes please look into the Phin Phang issue. That would be great. 3nodding
As far as the Alchemy formula being finished and not working, number 2 of your point is the right one. Failure to conjure. It takes my gold, but the components are still there.
And it asks to keep trying. I've tried repeatedly many times. And lost lots of gold too sweatdrop

Destructive Bunny

siskataya

Ohhh I shall - and you'll be going up the harbor bridge with me too! Looks like we have a team now XD Wheeeee! ninja
Yeahhh biggrin bring a warm jacket, it's windy up there xd

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
codemonkey37179
Tsuki_Kirkland
Narumi Misuhara
Tsuki_Kirkland

2. No idea

Well, sometime in the summer wink We haven't put together concerning the event yet, so there isn't much to tell. Even if I could smile

ah.. well I am looking forward to whatever you all come up with . The summer events are always fun.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Existential Existence
happy monday

and can't wait to see how Monster Galaxy will work on Gaia biggrin

actually i can wait, that's just an expression of good feelings.

Happy Monday to you too! Glad you are excited for Monster Galaxy on Gaia. We think it'll be super fun - and a great way to spend some time doing solo fights or battling friends. I also think the Mogas are really cute. My favorite is Burger - I have one named Carl Jr. XD

- Sisky

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Are there plans to switch out the cheap cash shop items with something else?

The ones there have probably been through enough of a run. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces