No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Crystal Sparda
Tsuki_Kirkland
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hi Admins, hope you had a good cinco De mayo. I’ve got some questions for you.

1. Will we be getting any more achievements soon?

2. Will you ever consider recoloring the devilish sleeves item?

User ImageUser Image

Please, don't spam.
                      This is what leads users asking other questions getting upset.
                      It is also exhausting to read through 10 pages where most of the posts are the same.
                      Just wait patiently and if after 5-10 minutes your question isn't answered,
                      then it'll be okay to post, but it is irritating to see 20 of the same post in less than 15 pages.

oops sorry
Lanzer
Constipated Trillionaire
Couple alchemy related things:

Changing them like the caches would greatly help in reducing the crazy odds you have in pulling something you need. Heck, you could even make it so there is a quest case that lets you choose which quest you want. That way if someone is lucky enough to open a case and actually get a quest they are able to choose which one the want to do as opposed to being stuck with the one they randomly got.

Secondly, I calculated how many different colored caches it would take to finish the demonic quest:

Not sure what this will look like for any of the other quest since none of them are near being completed yet as far as I know, but I can't imagine it being too different from the demonic. In my opinion it wouldn't hurt to make the gold cache a little more common. From the hundreds of caches I've opened I've found them to be just a little less rare than the platinum bags, a bag that isn't needed nearly as much in things. Especially the quest.

Thank you for the feedback. We are looking into making more changes to make the system more fair, and additionally we will monitor the rarity of the bags also.

Alright, thank you for continuing to work on things!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Hello everyone! biggrin
4.. I'm having an Aussie BBQ, would you care to come over? Everyone's invited. It's free. biggrin

Cheers
Orphie. whee

Yes, yes I would. Two of my nieces were born in Australia, so I need to get there some day and loiter about. A BBQ would be grand! You also have wombats and platypuses, which rule. I want a pet platypus - I will name him Mr. Slappy. I know it's poisonous, but still, so cute! But yes, I'd love a BBQ. I could bring something!

- Sisky

Hiya Sisky.
Ohhh what part of Australia do you nieces live in? When you do come over, let me know if it's in Sydney and maybe we can meet up. I'll take you to the zoo so you can see all the lovely animals include the Wombats and the Platypus. Yes, they are co cute. You can bring over the Cadbury chocolate favorites to the BBQ. biggrin

Haha, they are in Sydney! XD I can bring the Cadbury or Tim Tams. But I am climbing the harbor bridge when I go, so be prepared to join me. Do it for the Health and Fitness Forum! XD

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Princess-Orphelia
3.. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but I can't purchase anything from Phin Phang. Each time I'm there, I can't click the options above. And if I press an item to buy, the little pop up window that usually appears, isn't there. It was all good up until last week. So it might be something that may have been changed just recently? So I don't believe it's my computer. gonk

I'll look into this. If gold shops broke recently, it's probably something I did. I'll look into it.

Princess-Orphelia
Edit, I forgot to add this. Also in regards to Alchemy, after we've completed a formula ready to be crafted, it does not always work. It takes the gold, but the formula does not work. sad

Isn't this expected? Do you mean you aren't told that you "failed to conjure" or something like that? As far as I know, You either:
(1) successfully conjure and your gold and components are deducted
(2) fail to conjure - your gold is deducted but not your components -- you need to keep trying on this case
(3) an error occurs -- neither your gold nor your components should be deducted.

Are you talking about case #3?

Lonely Loiterer

14,675 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I was wondering when Towns 2.0 is going to be out and whether we will be able to park our cars next to our houses?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
happy monday

and can't wait to see how Monster Galaxy will work on Gaia biggrin

actually i can wait, that's just an expression of good feelings.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Tsuki_Kirkland
oops sorry

User ImageUser Image

Its okay. sweatdrop
                      Usually people who post in the first few pages get answered soon-ish.
                      I do find it hard to read through the past AtAs when pages 15-35 are just
                      repetitive quotes of questions found within the first several pages. sweatdrop

Destructive Bunny

siskataya
Starshine
Just lurking today :3

I see you lurker! MEAT! eek

- Sisky

Haha I'm not sure I'll have time fo the zomg contest, I'm reading the hunger games novels in my spare time, so addictive!

I'm in Australia too! If you ever come travel, you have to visit Sydney ^^

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hi Admins, hope you had a good cinco De mayo. I’ve got some questions for you.

1. Will we be getting any more achievements soon?

2. Will you ever consider recoloring the devilish sleeves item?

1. Probably not until the next big event

2. No idea

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Crystal Sparda
Tsuki_Kirkland
oops sorry

User ImageUser Image

Its okay. sweatdrop
                      Usually people who post in the first few pages get answered soon-ish.
                      I do find it hard to read through the past AtAs when pages 15-35 are just
                      repetitive quotes of questions found within the first several pages. sweatdrop

That does sound annoying

Invisible Cat

Toolee
I was wondering when Towns 2.0 is going to be out and whether we will be able to park our cars next to our houses?

That would be cool! I hope towns 2.0 is out this summer!

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Hello everyone! biggrin
4.. I'm having an Aussie BBQ, would you care to come over? Everyone's invited. It's free. biggrin

Cheers
Orphie. whee

Yes, yes I would. Two of my nieces were born in Australia, so I need to get there some day and loiter about. A BBQ would be grand! You also have wombats and platypuses, which rule. I want a pet platypus - I will name him Mr. Slappy. I know it's poisonous, but still, so cute! But yes, I'd love a BBQ. I could bring something!

- Sisky

Hiya Sisky.
Ohhh what part of Australia do you nieces live in? When you do come over, let me know if it's in Sydney and maybe we can meet up. I'll take you to the zoo so you can see all the lovely animals include the Wombats and the Platypus. Yes, they are co cute. You can bring over the Cadbury chocolate favorites to the BBQ. biggrin

Haha, they are in Sydney! XD I can bring the Cadbury or Tim Tams. But I am climbing the harbor bridge when I go, so be prepared to join me. Do it for the Health and Fitness Forum! XD

Yay, if they're from Sydney then it's even better, we can certainly meet up. Oh boy. The Harbor bridge? I'm doomed I tell you. gonk I'm scared of heights. I'll tell you what. I'll wait at the bottom of the bridge while you climb it. sweatdrop
We're not getting as much updates as we aimed for but we definitely have the exchange in mind. Sorry for the wait.

That I can't promise, there isn't any plans yet.

I'll bug Darknrgy to look into the issue.

We'll look into the problem also.

There's never been an official mascot, our first one was Kiki, then Gwee got pretty popular, and so was Grunny. I think we'll just keep adding more and more.

Babymetal Monochrome
1: Are the Trash Exchange in Ruby's Rack, and the Flower Exchange in Buttercup Cafe ever get around to being updated with new items that we can make from trash and flowers? A lot of people proposed good ideas for additions to these features, and I don't think these the flower and trash exchanges should be abandoned, since not everyone favors alchemy.

2: Can we see more of Saiph and Hatsya again, sometime soon?

3: Currently, there's no way to opt out of achievements and prevent them from popping up and being a giant eyesore in the center of the screen. Unchecking the Achievement Ranking Progress box under the Gaia Notifications Settings” tab doesn't work; nor does unchecking the box on the achievement, itself, when it pops up, to prevent people from seeing them, so clearly it's broken, and has been for a while. When is this issue going to be looked into?

4: There's also been a glitch with the Lucky Chests for some time now. I get the chest, on occasion, in my aquarium, or sometimes in the header, but when I click on it, the items don't show up, and I can only see the ad to get the key, and the countdown timer. Is this going to be looked into, sometime soon?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5: Is there an official Gaia mascot? We seem to have a lot of them; like Gaia-tan, Coco, Kiki, Rock Puppy, and I don't know whether to consider Diedrich one or not, but is there an actual official site mascot?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
siskataya
Starshine
Just lurking today :3

I see you lurker! MEAT! eek

- Sisky

Haha I'm not sure I'll have time fo the zomg contest, I'm reading the hunger games novels in my spare time, so addictive!

I'm in Australia too! If you ever come travel, you have to visit Sydney ^^

Ohhh I shall - and you'll be going up the harbor bridge with me too! Looks like we have a team now XD Wheeeee! ninja

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Just wondering, will Monster Galaxy grant gold an items once transferred to Gaia? I'm not sure how the game worked on Facebook since I still haven't tried it, but will spoils be rewarded from the game?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff